Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding (62669 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Gwekzy: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sum pple say i mah cut like a knife,dem say ahmo neva find a WIFE, but i do my tins my way my broda no be fight,jst becos of say i no finish sku na sum pple dem play me 4 a fool...Nfana Ibaga O....I envY 2Baba he is indeed a living legend...

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Zalza: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Queen Ure go die today. No say I tell U oooo
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by dorggito1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
apiki: 2baba wich 1 U̶̲̥̅̊ marry? Na annie abi na kate? Cuz na kate I dy seee o
Abeg its ok wat is d point of ur question u already knw who he married,d fact dat kate appears in most of d pics does nt count anytin.@topic tubaba i see u carry go hml
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Deiok: Ok ooh. At last nigeria girls don get rest of mind. 2face nor dey remove he shade?. Na show he dey 4 dere Abi sun dey inside the house too?
na igbo
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Symphony007: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Where is 2face from? does'nt he have a culture that he will go and put on the traditional atire of his prospective wife's tribe! it's wrong,shamefull and disgracefull.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
50calibre: 2 face don thin oh! Wetin dey happen to 2 baba?
u and 2face dey fight?ask am now
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by jahofa: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
winkObong Atanga ekpit ke Eket ! welldone Baba wink
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by ORAFA(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
alaoeri: Abeg na kate hensaw i dey see for the pix Oº°˚˚° .
Bros u see like I see o!
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by SeunAero(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
iamswizz: .
your stupidity starts from your signature....buhahahahha
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
alaoeri: Abeg na kate hensaw i dey see for the pix Oº°˚˚° .
me too
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gwekzy: Sum pple say i mah cut like a knife,dem say ahmo neva find a WIFE, but i do my tins my way my broda no be fight,jst becos of say i no finish sku na sum pple dem play me 4 a fool...Nfana Ibaga O....I envY 2Baba he is indeed a living legend...
we don see u
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by franca30(f): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
2baba nd Annie Congrat ooooo ni no easy
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by muaa(f): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thumbs up to Annie, she won the game @last. HML
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
But was it necessary for 2face 2 wear a shade. Anyway just asking oh
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
More Pics

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by YorubaOmoge: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
I don't like the make ups. Every woman present looks better than the bride.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by StateOfMind: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
And what's with the unnecessary free bosom show?

She just disfigured the traditional attire that would have been perfect on her.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by victorian(f): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: I don't like the make ups. Every woman present looks better than the bride.

U can say that again... Annie's face is chalk white sad...na wa and d blouse trashy.... Too over exposed... She could have taken a cue from Kate.... sad

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by YorubaOmoge: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
StateOfMind: And what's with the unnecessary free bosom show?

She just disfigured the traditional attire that would have been perfect on her.

If 2face was contemplating on changing is mind, she had to ensure that he doesn't.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
ok, boooobs are too exposed IMO...a lil modesty wouldn't have hurt.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by ajetunblog(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2013

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
ItsModella: ok, boooobs are too exposed IMO...a lil modesty wouldn't have hurt.
Ok,just finishd checkn ya profile now.u seem to have this special interest in boobs,y?

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by YorubaOmoge: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Better picture

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
Congrats to them wishing them happy and blissful union
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Symphony007: Where is 2face from? does'nt he have a culture that he will go and put on the traditional atire of his prospective wife's tribe! it's wrong,shamefull and disgracefull.
You are a disgrace and shame for you not to know that he is wearing the traditional attire of Akwa Ibom.It shows you are dumb.People like you don't wish to know about other peoples culture but just yours.People like you are called educated illiterate.Go do your research next time before you comment

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by ajetunblog(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by kayalla(f): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Why this pishure come rememble Kate henshaw? See werin make up de do.
Ccingrates anyway whoever it is with 2Baba
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by payless95: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
2babaaaaaaaa! but u said u re not going to marry somtimes ago. although some said u wil surely swallow ur word. so e don dey happen. wel, congrats
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by hammedkola(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nice one...Make Dbanj & co. dey flex around
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by eddyj36(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
am so happy for 2baba nd anne.. May God bless their union wit all the best of marriage life... Something dey happen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.