Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Makes You Happy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Happy (907 Views)

Are You Happy With Your Name? / What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Happy by Docii001(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
One way or the other we all want to be happy,I know I want to be happy always. The question really is how do we find happiness? Is it in your career? Do u see it in the eyes of that special person? Do u look for it in religion?
It remains a universal question as every human is in that continuous pursuit of happiness,consciously or unconsciously;whether its the love of money and material things or the delight in helping others.
Happiness is an outward expression of our inner thoughts,desires and aspirations. The all important thing to note is that what we have inside controls the outcome of whatever situation we find ourselves in.......Some, endlessly search for happiness without ever truly tasting it,while some have all the ingredients to build a really happy place but never really appreciate it.
Show that you care,be a blessing to those in need,build your hopes on the things that really matter,live a life full of purpose and meaning and above all; dare to be unique rather than different.
Finally,the pursuit of happiness isn't the lotto,but surely wealth can buy happiness,albeit a sustained feeling of happiness can only be gotten when the faces around you constantly beam a genuine smile at you;tell me you are not happy when you see a little baby smile!
Re: What Makes You Happy by greatgod2012(f): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Doing d right thing at d right time, in d right place, always make me happy.
Re: What Makes You Happy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Good food makes me happy. grin
Re: What Makes You Happy by slimyem: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Depends on time,period or situation..
Can't say per se..undecided
Re: What Makes You Happy by ATMC(f): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
I like good books
Re: What Makes You Happy by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
my family,kpekus,amala.
Re: What Makes You Happy by Docii001(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
Amala makes me grin happy too grin
Then writing,thinking and one particular yung lady
Re: What Makes You Happy by ATMC(f): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
ifyalways: my family,kpekus,amala.
what is kpekus?
Re: What Makes You Happy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
My Family grin, my parents good health of course.

My career( putting smile on vulnerable's faces and empowering them), I feel soo happy and important and fulfilled and nothing else matters. Sometimes I stare in awkward stance and just smile smiley

Oh and Amala too grin
Re: What Makes You Happy by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2013
I feel very happy each time I achieve one of my numerous dreams.There is nothing as gratifying as one's dream coming through.One more dream to come through and am pretty much the woman I am destined to be.Now,just thinking about that makes me unbelievably happy!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Female Banker Cut Her Husband’s joystick Because Of Xmas Money / Nairaland End Of Year Party. / Photo: Newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Young Girl Gives Birth And Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.