Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. (1831 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Personality Check...How Many Ex Have You? / Why Might My Ex Have Called Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by PIAGET(f): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2013
Sincerely guys i need y'all on ds 1.
My ex bf cheated on me randomly nd i hd 2 call it quit. 3 months dwn d line wit no communication he starts calling, pleadn 4 4gvness nd 4 us 2 get bac, i startd ignorin hz calls for complet 1month nd he stil cals pleadn, even after lying 2 hm i v a wonderful man yet he wudnt tek any of dat, his consistent cals r pestering my life nd most times he crys on fon. I'v 4gvn him tho nd pleaded wit hm les jus be friends bt he wudnt tek dat. D truth is i dnt luv hm again, he's truly a great guy if not 4 wat he did 2 me. Plz kindly advice me on wat 2 do, i feel sympathy for him weneva he cries on fon.
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by k2039: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2013
[size=13pt] Don't pick his calls. It's just as simple as ABCD....
[/size]
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by alfredo4u(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2013
may b dose babes no dey give am dat style wey u dey give am. U beta acept him back b4 he wil die on fone. U dont knw wat u got until is gone. D guy lust u..lol
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by Kaxmytex(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2013
[size=28pt]dearie,pls give d guy one more chance..[/size]
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by travelxpat(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2013
Honestly speaking he is a known devil in terms of double dating.he is better than others who do it,hide it and even don't care about your reactions.this guy loves you and deserves some forgiveness and continuity,no one is perfect ,all you have to do is sit him down make him see reasons if you intend to continue ,cos I believe its not all about sex with you nor with him,if he is the type that cares and talks a lot about the future with you,plans well and cares about your own future asies his,pleae take hime back

1 Like

Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by 190: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2013
Make up s-e-x is always the best
I hope OP ure looking forward to-it already
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]dearie,pls give d guy one more chance..[/size]
If it was the girl who cheated on him would you be making the same silly comment?
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by vanbonattel: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
If it was the girl who cheated on him would you be making the same silly comment?

Guys are most likely to be forgiven than girls for this same offense.
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]dearie,pls give d guy one more chance..[/size]

[size=16pt]I do support this, OP. Try give him one more chance, it can't be that bad[/size]

Everyone deserves a second chance but this time, be more wise in your dealings with him.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
van bonattel:

Guys are most likely to be forgiven than girls for this same offense.
Read this post again and see what is wrong with it.

Seriously people have we gotten to a point where we can't find someone else that we will rather entrust our hearts and lives into the heart of one who had proven to be trouble? The guy cheated not in the distant past ooo. Less than 3 months ago and I am seeing comments that say he should get a second chance. So he can do the same again right?

Again I say since if it was the girl who cheated she won't be given a second chance, he should not expect a second chance.
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by Kaxmytex(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
[size=28pt]why nt?
Sofar d babe don realise im mistake.
D guy gat no alternative dan 2 forgive her and dem go rekindle dere love
[/size]

piaget,we dey offend God and im dey forgive us..
Abeg,forgive and forget wot d guy don do....jux take him bak..if he kum misbehave again,jux do him anything wey u lyk,if u lyk,u can behead him,i no go tok

1 Like

Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by KINGwax(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] Don't pick his calls. It's just as simple as ABCD....
[/size]
lesson 101: do not advise a confused one, it will fall back on you. Your advice will make u an enemy.
I bet u failed to read d part where she said: to be honest, I dnt love him again...he was a good guy if not for wot he did.
If she needs an advice, let her show the world she really needs it
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by k2039: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
KINGwax: lesson 101: do not advise a confused one, it will fall back on you. Your advice will make u an enemy.
I bet u failed to read d part where she said: to be honest, I dnt love him again...he was a good guy if not for wot he did.
If she needs an advice, let her show the world she really needs it
[size=13pt]Unfortunately she still loves him and I can assure her the next heartbreak from that guy will be disastrous.
[/size]
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]Unfortunately she still loves him and I can assure her the next heartbreak from that guy will be disastrous.
[/size]
And for her sake, she better not come back here when he does
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by KINGwax(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
^^
We'll be watching..
Re: My Ex Have Refused To Let Go Of Me. by Youngpo413: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thats what happens when you beg someone...she will find you disgusting...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wished To Be The Opposite Sex / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just Bysitting Next To Her / How To Read A Man's Mind! Really Good Ways You Can Use To Decode A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.