Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,023 members, 7,856,109 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? (2283 Views)

What's Ɣ☺ΰя S̶̲̥̅A̶̲̥̅♈ On Dis Pics / A Birthday Gift For A Girl Ɣΰ V A Crush On / M̶̲̥̅̊ɣ Girlfriend Told M̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ "I Ɑ̤̥̈̊m̶̲̥̅̊ Not Romantic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by fubbyy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
leatherman: People generally admit that if a guy has money he will have girls trooping around. But ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, I have a good job, I think I'm good-looking, I'm very comfortable and decent yet I just have a few female friends dat are just friends and don't put any pressure on ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Could it be a result of keeping a low profile, or is the fact wrong?
I'm happy dis way tho' but is there anyone here like ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥?
I have a friend who was the same with you but meeting me is his testimony, before I give you reasons and answers to your question, answer these

1...Am sure you weren't rich from birth, how was your relationship with girls when you haven't make money

2... Are you an introvert or extrovert?

3.... Do you talk to girls or are you waiting for them to come because you are cute and rich?

4.... Do you have a girlfriend?

Answer these questions, and I have what to tell you
Nice thread
Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by fubbyy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
ladunsky: maybe u lack the *spontaneity* thing.... Cos if u really have all u listed n still lack what you said u lack then something must be wrong! Because even ugly dudes who have charisma have girls running after them... Bance is an example...
and how did you know girls run after bance? Because he's a celeb? Hanks anuku said with his own mouth that he hardly get girls, is he not a star? Sometimes its a problem many people don't know the reason
Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
fubbyy: and how did you know girls run after bance? Because he's a celeb? Hanks anuku said with his own mouth that he hardly get girls, is he not a star? Sometimes its a problem many people don't know the reason
even i wont go for Hanks... ! Not just my type at all.. I dunno the OP s case is really puzzling... ! Kettle calling pot black is my own case ... Lol
Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by fubbyy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
ladunsky: even i wont go for Hanks... ! Not just my type at all.. I dunno the OP s case is really puzzling... ! Kettle calling pot black is my own case ... Lol
ok , but poster really meant what he was saying because I know some people in the same category with him
Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Poster,if u see gals now u go dey run,u no go rest! Abi,ashawo no dey ur area?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by fubbyy(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2013
kimberluge: Poster,if u see gals now u go dey run,u no go rest! Abi,ashawo no dey ur area?! undecided undecided undecided
that's not the issue, he's not saying that he's looking for a girl, he's only figuring why girls are not all over him despite his goodlooks,money and character
Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
fubbyy: I have a friend who was the same with you but meeting me is his testimony, before I give you reasons and answers to your question, answer these

1...Am sure you weren't rich from birth, how was your relationship with girls when you haven't make money

2... Are you an introvert or extrovert?

3.... Do you talk to girls or are you waiting for them to come because you are cute and rich?

4.... Do you have a girlfriend?

Answer these questions, and I have what to tell you
Nice thread

Thanks for the questions, I'll be honest with ♍Ɣ answers.

1. I've had a very clean and decent relationship with ladies. I appreciate them.

2. I think I'm somewhr inbetween intro and extrovert

3. I talk to them especially d ones have appear decent and have some integrity.

4. I don't have a girlfriend.

Ok, please advice.
Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
fubbyy: that's not the issue, he's not saying that he's looking for a girl, he's only figuring why girls are not all over him despite his goodlooks,money and character

Thank you.
Re: Why Is ♍Ɣ Own Different? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
ladunsky: even i wont go for Hanks... ! Not just my type at all.. I dunno the OP s case is really puzzling... ! Kettle calling pot black is my own case ... Lol

Can u solve d puzzle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Are A Man Gettn To Marry; Can U Marry A Prostitute??? / Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. / Questions For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.