Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier (59356 Views)

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by ceeceeco: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Impossible is nothin! With God all thins are possible. Dnt 4get dat we humans are also animals. Now let me ask u, wuld u wnt 2 hurt or kill sumtin dat once saved ur life? Of course not. No right thinkin man will do such. In dis life, nothin is impossible...believe it or leave it.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Costa2000(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lovely
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by femmy2010(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
ceeceeco: Impossible is nothin! With God all thins are possible. Dnt 4get dat we humans are also animals. Now let me ask u, wuld u wnt 2 hurt or kill sumtin dat once saved ur life? Of course not. No right thinkin man will do such. In dis life, nothin is impossible...believe it or leave it.

The lion sure tried by over coming its natural tendency to kill.
Ise eniyan,ni ise eranko.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by 190theclown: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
acidtalk: For those surprised, please don't be.

Animals are known to be the most appreciative and loyal living things. A billion times more appreciative than WOMEN.

If you want appreciation you better buy a toy, cure or feed an animal even if na snake than spend that money on a woman.

Nigerian girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by 190theclown: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ajengogo: This is a pure case of "this man called animal". I'm sure the lion community is really dissapointed by this gesture... Lions are trained flesh shredders na!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by vizboy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
lrguru: Maybe it was photoshopped undecided
you r wrong it is videoshop

1 Like

Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by ekwerendi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
when I first brought my lion to d house(girlfriend)she behaves like dis ....now she's tearing me apart....pls bkful
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Fantacy1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Well! Tins like dis hapens anyway...kind gestures begets anoda
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by lagcity(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
ekwerendi: when I first brought my lion to d house(girlfriend)she behaves like dis ....now she's tearing me apart....pls bkful

maybe you didn't train your lion (gf) well. grin if u give a woman one inch, she will go a mile. sorry bro, u've learned the hard way.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by firestar(f): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Hmm, wonders never cease to amaze me.[/size]
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by benjaminedicha: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
It is fake..how come they had time to cover it.who told them to get it into a vodeo..you cant give mouth to hold the same thing it can eat.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wild animals can not behave lyk dis no mata wot. Dat was a vidioshop, no dawt.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2013
4teelaw:

Bros, u obviously sound like you dont have any idea about Animal Behaviour.

Male Lions do not hunt (except when hungry, and the female lion has not brought food). u will pass in front of a well fed lion and he will give you a casual glance and continue picking his bones. The female lion...now that is who you should be afraid of. She is a born hunter, he job is to hunt and feed her cubs as well as the male lion. So any living flesh and blood will be hunted and stored.

And I write as a trained Zoologist smiley

Story, wat about the woman that was killed in the California zoo couple of days ago
by a male lion, while she was trying to clean his cage.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by joyfun: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGKWoJi5qM
Christian the lion- a Love story.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by omorttee4u(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2013
slimyem: You are a mad man to have laid emphasis on a particular gender and you can't help showing how silly you are on every thread.
Human beings are ungrateful generally speaking!!Any sensible person knows that.
If you feel the need to be specific next time,please limit it to all the females in your family!!
...and btw,feel free to wife up a lion too or any other animal since gratitude is what you live for. Ashiere!!!
You really take it personal..talk sense into his head..
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 12, 2013
This story is Bs. African lion are not found in the jungle in Colombia
lion can only be found in Africa and the Asian lion in India,but not in South America.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Afam4eva(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2013
femmyb: This story is Bs. African lion are not found in the jungle in Colombia
lion can only be found in Africa and the Asian lion in India,but not in South America.
So, the zoos for lions in these countries are empty or is it prohibited to take a lion from Africa to elsewhere. The picture shows the lion inside a cage and not in the jungle. If it was in the jungle then the woman will be hugging her maker instead.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, the zoos for lions in these countries are empty or is it prohibited to take a lion from Africa to elsewhere. The picture shows the lion inside a cage and not in the jungle. If it was in the jungle then the woman will be hugging her maker instead.
My friend did u watch the clip? it says in the report she found the lion in the jungle and nursed it back
to health, dats impossible, lion are not indigenous to South America.

1 Like

Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Afam4eva(m): 1:02am On Mar 12, 2013
femmyb:
My friend did u watch the clip? it says in the report she found the lion in the jungle and nursed it back
to health, dats impossible, lion are not indigenous to South America.
I don't know if Lions are indegenous to South America or not but did she say she found the lio in the jungle in South America? Is it possible that the jungle is in Africa and he took the lion to Colombia?
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't know if Lions are indegenous to South America or not but did she say she found the lio in the jungle in South America? Is it possible that the jungle is in Africa and he took the lion to Colombia?
The mountain Lion also known as the Jaguar is indigenous to the Americas
but not the African Lion I am seeing in that video, that's why I am caling BS
on these fake story.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Afam4eva(m): 1:33am On Mar 12, 2013
femmyb:
The mountain Lion also known as the Jaguar is indigenous to the Americas
but not the African Lion I am seeing in that video, that's why I am caling BS
on these fake story.
You didn't read the post you just quoted. Even if you did, you did not address. Your reply was off tangent.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Lucasbalo(m): 1:48am On Mar 12, 2013
This woman is very lucky to be alive. This is a wild animal and their canivorius instinct will always be there. This is nothing to be happy about. She is one lucky woman to be alive today.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Ivynwa(f): 4:05am On Mar 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J9PlVtXd-0&feature=player_detailpage

I saw this second video and went "Oh my God" again.
The way that animal uses its fore legs to hug while nuzzling as if it's pecking had me wiping a string of tear again.
I thought lions and tigers are all "ferocious/tearing of flesh" and that nobody must get close to them, seeing this very tender side of them is amazing and touching.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

What a sweet, sweet lion. shocked
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by sageon: 5:11am On Mar 12, 2013
Sometimes, you have cause to query the distinction we so much like to claim exists between humans and animals-this is one of such.

Pound for pound-violence and hate, affection and friendship-we may be no more different as we love to think.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by ddeola: 5:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Hmm,let's hope he doesn't get hungry. That's when people will see the difference
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Ivynwa(f): 5:39am On Mar 12, 2013
sageon: Sometimes, you have cause to query the distinction we so much like to claim exists between humans and animals-this is one of such.

Pound for pound-violence and hate, affection and friendship-we may be no more different as we love to think.

I wondered so too, I mean these videos and pictures we see nowadays in NL are mind blowing.

ddeola: Hmm,let's hope he doesn't get hungry. That's when people will see the difference

grin grin
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by ezzye: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: I actually believe he was trying to drag her in for the kill... undecided

u no well..... lwkmf.....

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]I hope all these things are not staged. Lion's business is to tear any living thing apart. Lion has no sympathy for non Lions, so whether you saved it or gave it food for 50 years. When it has the opportunity, it will tear to to shreds.[/size]

I agree with u. Becos its in a zoo where it doesn't need to hunt to get fed. Change its habitat for 3wks and drop dat same woman in the jungle with it. Omo, no be only hug e go hug her! tongue
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 12, 2013
lol...May be that Lion is feeling hungry and need fresh human meats lol grin
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Amigoz(f): 7:01am On Mar 12, 2013
Aww I want to be hugged by a lion too, then again I'm too yummy, lets not give him any ideas cheesy
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Solozzo(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]I hope all these things are not staged. Lion's business is to tear any living thing apart. Lion has no sympathy for non Lions, so whether you saved it or gave it food for 50 years. When it has the opportunity, it will tear to to shreds.[/size]

Not staged. I had seen a similar scenario on a TELEVISION documentary. The couple had raised the two lion cubs to juveniles and had them released into a reserve. Years later, while visiting the mini reserve, the lions came up to them and gave hugs and kisses and went on their way. So amazing!! Lions are not evil. They kill to eat or protect their territory, just like any human being would in a similar situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos) / Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.