Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation (40032 Views)

Anambra State Lands And Property Development / INVEST TODAY IN OGUN STATE LANDS @N300,000 per plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
check here
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by onyinyechika08: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
How much is half plot of land along ijede rd for carwash or bar, and half plot off ijede not too inside for residential, pls what town of ikorodu is laspotech situated? Do u have a plot around there?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Laspotech is situated on ogijo road and not ijede road. Yes you can get a half plot for car wash on ijede road depends on the exact place in the area but if you are talking of the main express road then you should be looking at close to 8-10m but on busy street will be lesser. You can good place for residencial for sure. You can always call me on 08020332526 or 09095254646

onyinyechika08:
How much is half plot of land along ijede rd for carwash or bar, and half plot off ijede not too inside for residential, pls what town of ikorodu is laspotech situated? Do u have a plot around there?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2016
Reinvest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by Marilo(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2016
What is your opinion about land in Ajebo village with survey plan? How much does land go for in that area?Is the area dry land or swamp?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Buy
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2016
check and reinvest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by blitzman: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2016
Is bayekun a good area in ikorodu? How much can one get a plot of land.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yes bayeku is located in igbogbo ikorodu and it a good area.where exactly in bayeku.

blitzman:
Is bayekun a good area in ikorodu? How much can one get a plot of land.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Visit www.nairarent.com for property listing
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by DaSugarBoi(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Please do u have an idea on lands around Fakale in odokekere after odonguyan in ikorodu?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Fakale is ogun state land.

DaSugarBoi:
Please do u have an idea on lands around Fakale in odokekere after odonguyan in ikorodu?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Invest today
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Come reinvest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2016
Buy now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Reinvest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by AdewaleAdron(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Town Parks And Gardens Estate is a beautifully designed thematic estate tucked away in the serene town of Imota, Ikorodu, Lagos State Nigeria. The ancient town of Imota is rich in cultural heritage. The name Imota is coined from “IMU-OTA” meaning “Near the Ota tree”. Natural trees and green gardens are intricately and carefully planned within this estate.

Town Parks and Gardens Imota is a fresh addition to our renowned theme Parks and Gardens estates. It is structurally planned to further enrich the exciting history of Imota town- breathing air of freshness, making excellent and affordable planned housing accessible to every discerning investor.

Visit www.adronhomesproperties or call, text, whatsapp 08102030355 for info, details, discount and site inspection.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by olaboy1: 5:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Carbon how much can I get one plot of land in Agbowa.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2016
olaboy1:
Carbon how much can I get one plot of land in Agbowa.

Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2016
AdewaleAdron:
Town Parks And Gardens Estate is a beautifully designed thematic estate tucked away in the serene town of Imota, Ikorodu, Lagos State Nigeria. The ancient town of Imota is rich in cultural heritage. The name Imota is coined from “IMU-OTA” meaning “Near the Ota tree”. Natural trees and green gardens are intricately and carefully planned within this estate.

Town Parks and Gardens Imota is a fresh addition to our renowned theme Parks and Gardens estates. It is structurally planned to further enrich the exciting history of Imota town- breathing air of freshness, making excellent and affordable planned housing accessible to every discerning investor.

Visit www.adronhomesproperties or call, text, whatsapp 08102030355 for info, details, discount and site inspection.

You can sell through nairarent properties visit www.nairarent.com
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by olaboy1: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Is the 300k omo onile land or an estate. Me I no get energy for omo onile wahala.
Do you live in that axis and can you show me some cool plots I can choose from.
What about Imota
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't live in he axis and not everywhere in agbowa or imota or ikorodu generally has disturbing Omo Nile.you can get in an estate for 400k. It depends on what exactly you want to do with the land and when you intend building it.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by olaboy1: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok thanks carbon.
do you have any offers on ground within 300-400k outside of ikorodu. Location doesn't matter, but I want anyone not more than five minutes drive from the expressway. My plan is to build as soon as any form of development comes to the place, I am not in a hurry and it's going to be for personal residence.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2016
olaboy1:
Ok thanks carbon.
do you have any offers on ground within 300-400k outside of ikorodu. Location doesn't matter, but I want anyone not more than five minutes drive from the expressway. My plan is to build as soon as any form of development comes to the place, I am not in a hurry and it's going to be for personal residence.

Yes you can get in shamawaa shotunboo, itokin,odelemo and others. Always have in mind that location matters and since you are ready to build then I think imota should be a better place for you.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by olaboy1: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2016
I can build in 3 yrs time.
Where exactly are all these areas. Are you talking about omo onile land or estate land

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. / Help Select The Best Color For My House / Fire @ Mikano Office, VI: Two Persons Confirmed Dead - Eyewitness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.