Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation (40074 Views)

Anambra State Lands And Property Development / INVEST TODAY IN OGUN STATE LANDS @N300,000 per plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2013
you can invest now and earn more in the future.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by mashaun(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2013
sayit2: Do you know anything about maya land?

Maya is a town, along agbowa just before Adamo Town (Ikorodu North)

Major part of Maya town is within government agric. acquisition.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by mashaun(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Ceejayo: Pls could u enlighten us more on acquisition properties, what do they mean, how can I differentiate between an acquisition and a non acqusition land.

acquired land or Land within government acquisition means that possession and title of the land rest with the govt having jurisdiction over the property as stated by Land use act 1979.

acqusition could be for agric purpose, committed or global as we call it in lagos.

Committed is "no go area" as govt has specific / committed present / future plan over the property and anyone that builds on such property jokes with his/her money.

Agric acquired land is meant for agric.purpose only as this will be stated on "consent to survey or land information" if you follow due process during acquisition and survey planning.You have the priviledge to ratify this for residential use the ministry upon meeting certain conditions

Global acquisition : government controls the land but subject to ratification by paying certain amount of money depending on the location.

Excised Land : free from govt acquisition but such excision may be revocked if the govt deem it if but compensation shall be paid if the occupier possess the right papers.

HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE EXPLANATION.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Now Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by ganny1: 3:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Pls am about buyin a plot of land at ADAMO, is it free from acquisition nd what is d price range now? Thanks
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by ganny1: 3:49am On Nov 03, 2013
What is ur kindly advise on dat area
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Adamo land is part of ikorodu and some part of it is free and they have acquisation land as well.there 2sides of adamo.
The land range there depends on how deep it is.

ganny1: Pls am about buyin a plot of land at ADAMO, is it free from acquisition nd what is d price range now? Thanks
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by ganny1: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2013
The one am talkin about is on d left wen u are drivin from IKORODU last bustop. The land is 10mims drive to d main Adamo bustop. Did u ve price idea
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Email me on onayigats@yahoo.com
Let's discuss it
ganny1: The one am talkin about is on d left wen u are drivin from IKORODU last bustop. The land is 10mims drive to d main Adamo bustop. Did u ve price idea
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Reinvest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by dagreat13(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Please sir are land in gberigbe along igbokuta road all for agricultural scheme
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Not all
dagreat13: Please sir are land in gberigbe along igbokuta road all for agricultural scheme
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by mashaun(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
dagreat13: Please sir are land in gberigbe along igbokuta road all for agricultural scheme

There are portions in Igbokuta that are free from acquisition. I charted a portion for a Client near a public school in igbokuta that has excision gazette.

There are other gazetted portions in gberigbe & igbokuta , though very small proportion of the entire locality.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Thanks for going through this thread but its good you do confirm what I just said.

mashaun:

There are portions in Igbokuta that are free from acquisition. I charted a portion for a Client near a public school in igbokuta that has excision gazette.

There are other gazetted portions in gberigbe & igbokuta , though very small proportion of the entire locality.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Invest
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Call us now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
You Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by yemi221(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
How much is a plot of land at aga/gbasemo area of ikorodu
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2013
yemi 22: How much is a plot of land at aga/gbasemo area of ikorodu

It depends on the type of land maybe corner piece etc but it starts from 3m
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2013
invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by demmyboy1(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Can i get a plot or 2 around ikorodu garage or close vicinity?If yes pls reply with the price.thnx
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yes you can get a closer plots but the price will be on the high side.you can email me on onayigats@yahoo.com

demmyboy1: Can i get a plot or 2 around ikorodu garage or close vicinity?If yes pls reply with the price.thnx
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2013
Come Invest now
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by engineergaslaw: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello sir, do you know if truly there is a case between government and land owners at adamo left(extension about 10min drive)? I don't actually know the name of the particular area, actually a friend of mine got me a plot of land at the rate of 350k. Now, its been 9months plus and he told me the case has not been settled. I'm in the dark as I can't find anyone to confirm for me except him. I'm sure you're also here to throw some light on issues like this... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / Fire @ Mikano Office, VI: Two Persons Confirmed Dead - Eyewitness (video) / Help Select The Best Color For My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.