Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant (12508 Views)

MTFC Fan Thread (Mountain Top Football Club) / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 / Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
I can't remember ever denying being Igbotic in my view. The only thing you will accuse me of that i won't accept is being tribalistic.

I appreciate ur igbotic stance. U are also a bigot. tongue
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Havilah93: Go Enyimba!!!!

The good times are coming again.

Will never forget the '03 '04 'invincibles' team that ruled africa.

We can do it again...

That was with the encouragement of Orji Uzor kalu.

Footballers play well based on motivation.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by nex(m): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2013
I've been supporting Enyimba for a decade now, and a lot of my friends do too. I wish their jersey would go back to design and manufacture by Adidas so I can acquire it. Please let's not tribalize this thread, as I've seen many attempts already.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2013
Demdem:

I appreciate ur igbotic stance. U are also a bigot. tongue

what club do you support?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2013
honeric01:

Stationary Stores grin grin
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2013
El Guapo:

Stationary Stores grin grin

are you demdem? SS was a very strong club then, they`re working on coming back to life though.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Demdem(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2013
honeric01:

Sharks FC. However been cut off for sometime now. grin
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by honeric01(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Demdem:

Sharks FC. However been cut off for sometime now. grin

You can revamp the love for them na.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by valdox: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
Enyiimba FC wona wahala don too much,na politics wona wan do now abi,abeg wona make proud again kiss
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Go Elephants...who are we playing next ?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Go Elephants...who are we playing next ?

Enyimba vs Nasarawa United on Thursday, March 21st @ 4pm.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by AndreUweh(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Up Enyimba as I look forward to celebrating Federation cup success 2morrow.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Great feeling i must say.

Warri wolves aint a joke though.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by honeric01(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Anyone on this thread going for the game?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2013
Wish i'd be there, just a pity i wouldnt.

They made free buses available at the Aba township stadium yesterday.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Bump!!! I'd try not to let this thread die cheesy
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Bayelsa vs Enyimba

Two table-topping team clashes on what could be a narrow decider as to which has a better chance of winning. I hope for atleast a draw. We can then win Pillars in the Lagos rematch and hopefully win all home games and keep our strong defensive record at home - yet to concede a goal wink
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Enyimba's defensive record at home should be some world record. I still remember the 2005 season in which Enyimba conceded just 1 goal in their opening 10 games of the season.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
Yet to concede a goal in 16 home games and still counting...
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2013
Bayelsa 1 0 Enyimba

Bayelsa are back to the top of the table with 55points and Enyimba drops to third with 53points buh with an outstanding game to play against Kano pillars at Lagos who are second on the log with 54points...
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2013
Ajibel: Bayelsa 1 0 Enyimba

Bayelsa are back to the top of the table with 55points and Enyimba drops to third with 53points buh with an outstanding game to play against Kano pillars at Lagos who are second on the log with 54points...

Disappointing result.

Hope they shrug it off in time to keep up with their title assault, the margin is damn slim.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by honeric01(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
El Guapo:

Disappointing result.

Hope they shrug it off in time to keep up with their title assault, the margin is damn slim.

Thats the beauty of the nigerian league, a win can send you from 12 position to the top of the league.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2013
honeric01: Thats the beauty of the nigerian league, a win can send you from 12 position to the top of the league.

Lol.

With the home advantage turning out to be the key factor in garnering points.

I was going through the list of leagues with the highest percentage of home wins on www.soccervista.com, we're just on top of the log cheesy
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2013
Enyimba v Pillars=frontpage tinz cheesy

Seriously tho, Enyimba would have to do well to avoid against Pillars, in order not to lose momentum in the title race
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Truth to be told, the LMC or whatever they're called lack decorum.

Enyimba were leading against Pillars before the former got attacked and they'd allow a replay?

In that case, every team should attack their visitors, there would be a replay.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2013
If Rangers does not win the league then Enyimba should take it. I don't want Pillars to win it again.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2013
El Guapo:

Disappointing result.

Teams hardly score more than a goal against Enyimba. They have the best defence just that i wish they put in more effort to tighten it and dont concede in an away match.

Quite ambitous cheesy
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2013
Afam4eva: If Rangers does not win the league then Enyimba should take it. I don't want Pillars to win it again.

Rangers CANNOT win this league. It's between Enyimba wink, Pillars, Bayelsa and El-kanemi

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2013
This league sef get as e be. The points between the leader of the league and the bottom team is too small.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2013
honeric01:

Thats the beauty of the nigerian league, a win can send you from 12 position to the top of the league.

Have u seen the league table and the points diff between the top and bottom teams lol. Even a team at the 10th position is at the danger of being relegated!!!
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Our next game is against Akwa United in Aba. We go win for sure grin and Bayelsa n Pillars playing away go loose then we are back to the top grin grin. We just need to win that outstanding game then the league title would be ours to loose smiley
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Dont i just love the optimism exhuming outta Ajibel cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japan Vs Costa Rica: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 1) On 27 Nov 2022 / Some Clubs Owe 1.8 Billion Euros - PSG President / Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.