Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant (12506 Views)

MTFC Fan Thread (Mountain Top Football Club) / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 / Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2013
We are 1 point behind Pillars, next game away to Sunshines' !!
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Akure should be favorable.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
We should just avoid a defeat and hope pillars drop points since they aren't really playing at home
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Imagine the Nonsense our boiz played today in Akure... 10 man Enyimba went down. By 2goals angry angry angry

*unfollows thread till next season***
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Afam4eva(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ajibel: Imagine the Nonsense our boiz played today in Akure... 10 man Enyimba went down. By 2goals angry angry angry

*unfollows thread till next season***
Lol grin I guess it's until next time. So,, what did pillars play?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sunshine Stars 2 - 0 Enyimba - Full Time. grin

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
grin grin
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by aegibson(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Back in the Champions League!
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Bump!

I suggested to Farriel, Enyimba's media officer the ff:
* an enyimba mobile app
* a weekly enyimba tv programme

Do these make sense
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Reports reaching the desk of Miss Pythonian has it that Enyimba has pulled out of the super 4 competition. According to Felix Anyasi, the club's chairman, this is to give the players an opportunity to rest before the start of the new season.
This is sad cuz I was already expecting us to participate and win the cup. Buh don't the team have some fringe players they could use as a form of giving them opportunities for fighting for shirts cry cry

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Ajibel: Reports reaching the desk of Miss Pythonian has it that Enyimba has pulled out of the super 4 competition. According to Felix Anyasi, the club's chairman, this is to give the players an opportunity to rest before the start of the new season.
This is sad cuz I was already expecting us to participate and win the cup. Buh don't the team have some fringe players they could use as a form of giving them opportunities for fighting for shirts cry cry

I guess the team doesn't have a big squad. Anyway, make them prepare wellu wellu for the Champions league and NPFL next season.
Enyimba for the big double!! cool
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2013
CFCfan:

I guess the team doesn't have a big squad. Anyway, make them prepare wellu wellu for the Champions league and NPFL next season.
Enyimba for the big double!! cool

buh euery trophy is important. Nau kano crawlers go claim am cry i don dey hala them for fb say them for get a feeder team/ reserves to prosecute the matches angry
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
As part of the celebration to mark the end of a successful season as FA Cup champion and League runner-up, the Abia state Gov. would host the players and officials on Sunday in Umuahia.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
The Abia-led government of Theodore Oji hosted Enyimba's players and officials for a ceremony over their successful season which ended by clinching the FA cup and booking a CL spot. The Governor was presented with the FA cup by Felix, the club's chairman and he splashed 50million dollars naira embarassed on the team for winning the FA cup. The players that played in the final were given 1million and those that didn't feature were given 500k each shocked the coach Salisu also smiled to the bank with 1.5million and his assistants also received their share embarassed
To be continued... undecided
Source: Ajibel Brilla Fm angry
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Enyimba is my second favourite club. heartland, my club and enyimba are like brothers. Indeed we are!
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Ajibel(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
This thread come dey dodge me since...
I hear say Enyimba coach wan leave and his replacement could be Zachary embarassed
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nzogbu Enyimba! We are the confirmed champion of champions
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by dat9jaguy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Enyimba 4 life.I love this club.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by internetpo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
How far who thinks enyimba will wil their week 30 fixture against Crown FC?

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
internetpo:
How far who thinks enyimba will wil their week 30 fixture against Crown FC?
everly tin we go win
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by abacrested(f): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Enyimba 5-2 Sharks. We were two goals down after 17mins but came back to hurt the visitors. Nzube Anajembe got one in the 36mins to make it 2-1 going for the break. On resumption the peoples elephant came out strongly in search of goals while the shark's defence stood strongly. Enyimba coach made two changes bringing in mfot Udoh and Nonso the bullying winger.the substitutes combined to set up Nzube whose shot was parried by a sharks defender for a penalty which was converted by Udoh. A counter attack by the home team saw Udoh skiping 3 defenders before laying the pass to Solari who fed the veteran Nwanna for a cool tap in,making it 3-2. Udoh scored his second of the day with a sharp turn and shoot after being set up by Nonso . veteran Nwanna completed the route with a solo goal which is a contester for goal of the season,taking on 3 defenders before smashing the ball into the net from 30 yards.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by groundnutoil(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
gud evening d people's elephants hello am new in nairaland and dis is my first post on nairaland i came here to register as a member of d best club in africa and to ask a few questions
1 where and what happened to my mfon udoh plssssss?
and i found dis video about though it isnt high quality but manageable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vh6wqM8s8o&feature=youtube_gdata_player grin
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Krasid(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2015
Enyimba play their first game of the league season vs Akwa united today.I hope they don't end up dropping points at home like they did last season.Win all home games, get some points away and the league will be ours.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by groundnutoil(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:
Enyimba play their first game of the league season vs Akwa united today.I hope they don't end up dropping points at home like they did last season.Win all home games, get some points away and the league will be ours.
on bet 9ja they gave akwa utd 12.oo and enyimba 1.16
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by jice(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
When in the world would we appreciate our own?
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by gemale(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
nawa o.dis 1 wey enyimba just dey lose anyhow. dem no fit even draw wt dolphins, come allow make akwa untd beat dem 4 charity cup, come lose again 2 ordinary vipers of uganda wey neva go past qualifying stage of champions league since d 1970s. abeg if na d blue jersey dey cause am, make dem go change am b4 dem catch d virus of chelsea fc.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by gemale(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
nawa o.dis 1 wey enyimba just dey lose anyhow. dem no fit even draw wt dolphins, come allow make akwa untd beat dem 4 charity cup, come lose again 2 ordinary vipers of uganda wey neva go past qualifying stage of champions league since d 1970s. abeg if na d blue jersey dey cause am, make dem go change am b4 dem catch d virus of chelsea fc.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by groundnutoil(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2016
I no unda ma enyimba again Ma broda ayam afraid o ordinary rivers fc our wives
gemale:
even vipers god help us we fit lose to vipers o
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by gemale(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
groundnutoil:
I no unda ma enyimba again Ma broda ayam afraid o ordinary rivers fc our wiveseven vipers god help us we fit lose to vipers o
make dem no try dt 1. dey gats thrash dem 4 aba. 2 nil @ least.
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by groundnutoil(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2016
gemale:
make dem no try dt 1. dey gats thrash dem 4 aba. 2 nil @ least.
hope so
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by traco(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Havilah93:

yes ooo.

Hope the thread gains more followers like the chelsea, man utd., arsenal and other european teams here.
UP ENYIMBA, OUR PRIDE.
Mehn really felt bad during the champions league match against zamalek.
Does it mean no Nigeria team can win zamalek again?

1 Like

Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by Havilah93(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
traco:
UP ENYIMBA, OUR PRIDE. Mehn really felt bad during the champions league match against zamalek. Does it mean no Nigeria team can win zamalek again?
Zamalek weren't that spectacular. Enyimba were just not good enough.
Gone are the days of Kadri Ikhana's solid Enyimba team(03/04/05)
Re: Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant by groundnutoil(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Been long match but we won our first match kudos
Pls any info about our stadium

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japan Vs Costa Rica: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 1) On 27 Nov 2022 / Some Clubs Owe 1.8 Billion Euros - PSG President / Emenike Named Among Top 100 World Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.