Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

The . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The . (3998 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The . by musiwa10: 12:02am On Mar 10, 2013
G
Re: The . by musiwa10: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2013
G
Re: The . by musiwa10: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: The . by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2013
How can some one’s house be bigger than an Airport, a place where aircraft land and take off, the runway can some times be up to several kilometers. If it the airport lounge you are talking about, say so precisely and tell when you visited the place yourself, to enable us know that you are giving first hand account and not what you were told or otherwise. More over, the fact that the governor here is from Acn does not mean we are in opposition. We are getting our fair share of the national cake and beside GEJ is from nearby bayelsa, a fellow south-south state just like us. If you think we would turn our back on him, you are in for a shocker.
Re: The . by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2013
Bob_E: How can some one’s house be bigger than an Airport, a place where aircraft land and take off, the runway can some times be up to several kilometers. If it the airport lounge you are talking about, say so precisely and tell when you visited the place yourself, to enable us know that you are giving first hand account and not what you were told or otherwise. More over, the fact that the governor here is from Acn does not mean we are in opposition. We are getting our fair share of the national cake and beside GEJ is from nearby bayelsa, a fellow south-south state just like us. If you think we would turn our back on him, you are in for a shocker.

it might interest you to see who it was that did the commissioning and read what he has to say.
https://www.nairaland.com/1220234/oshiomhole-commissions-remodelled-benin-airport
Re: The . by musiwa10: 3:00am On Mar 10, 2013
F
Re: The . by musiwa10: 3:04am On Mar 10, 2013
FD
Re: The . by BlackPikiN(m): 4:13am On Mar 10, 2013
musiwa10: what you have is a public toilet. Benin deserve more than that.. [size=15pt]benin is nigeria third largest city after lagos and ibadan.. please see the satellite pictures.. You can see the size of a public toilet in Toronto..[/size]

The other is a school that was built for less than N100 million in lagos by a private company..

[img]http://picx.postyourbusinesshere.com/s/CHRISLAND_SCHOOLS_LTD_LAGOS[/img]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The . by Akshow: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2013
What exactly is your point @poster
Re: The . by musiwa10: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2013
F
Re: The . by musiwa10: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2013
G
Re: The . by gramci: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
musiwa10: Bob_E you really want me to show you the pictures of their properties.. i have some of them..

Yes, we need to see the pictures
Re: The . by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Akshow: What exactly is your point @poster
He is sick.. calling photis satilite pictures
Re: The . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
I am my brother keeper. I love every body equally, I treat others the way I want them to threat me in response, love begat love while hate will only bring some thing far worse. I am 100% benin by tribe but the ibo brothers here in benin are very dear to me, my life will be empty without them, honestly. I do not belong to the group who out of envy or jealousy hate other who are better than them one way or the other. I respect the yorubas also because they too are very respectful and I don’t have any problem with the Hausas, they are very much human like me, I pray the violent ones don’t come near b/c that all.

And it is “BENDEL” not Bendle, BEN for Benin, DEL for Delta.
Re: The . by penzino(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
Bob_E: How can some one’s house be bigger than an Airport, a place where aircraft land and take off, the runway can some times be up to several kilometers. If it the airport lounge you are talking about, say so precisely and tell when you visited the place yourself, to enable us know that you are giving first hand account and not what you were told or otherwise. More over, the fact that the governor here is from Acn does not mean we are in opposition. We are getting our fair share of the national cake and beside GEJ is from nearby bayelsa, a fellow south-south state just like us. If you think we would turn our back on him, you are in for a shocker.
u get time to answer dis comedian?
Re: The . by penzino(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
sheyie2007:
He is sick.. calling photis satilite pictures
you self na Photos no be Photis grin
Re: The . by musiwa18: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
I dont listen to people who tend to say bad thing about me..

Look I am among the 100 most influence people, by the people God have put in my life before.. You may not want to agree but I am telling you the truth. You people dont know that.. You see each generation create its own leadership. If you take for example obasanjo or IBB they are old. and most people they know are dead..

To show you how influence i am , I can say thing and they will overthrown the govt of nigeria.. So that is why I am very careful to say thing or write. you dont know who i am in the first place to make statement.. by the grace of the living God, I have the influence to say thing that they will impeach the president of Nigeria. That why I am careful the way I write..

i also have influence to determine how people vote. by the people God have put in my life before. i have more influence than even the governor of lagos or even the president of Nigeria or tinubu by the people God have put in my life before. you can go and ask them, and if they want to be honest with you. they will tell you the truth. I am not boosting I am telling you the honest truth.. because its generation create its own leadership.

Look I write because I want a better living for the people.. i write when i see errors and believe that error should be changed. And I have influence many of nigeria govt decision by the people God have put in my life before. you even dont know me.. i dont like talking about me. i am only interested in talking about the people.
Re: The . by bokohalal(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
musiwa18: I dont listen to people who tend to say bad thing about me..

Look I am among the 100 most influence people, by the people God have put in my life before.. You may not want to agree but I am telling you the truth. You people dont know that.. You see each generation create its own leadership. If you take for example obasanjo or IBB they are old. and most people they know are dead..

To show you how influence i am , I can say thing and they will overthrown the govt of nigeria.. So that is why I am very careful to say thing or write. you dont know who i am in the first place to make statement.. by the grace of the living God, I have the influence to say thing that they will impeach the president of Nigeria. That why I am careful the way I write..

i also have influence to determine how people vote. by the people God have put in my life before. i have more influence than even the governor of lagos or even the president of Nigeria or tinubu by the people God have put in my life before. you can go and ask them, and if they want to be honest with you. they will tell you the truth. I am not boosting I am telling you the honest truth.. because its generation create its own leadership.

Look I write because I want a better living for the people.. i write when i see errors and believe that error should be changed. And I have influence many of nigeria govt decision by the people God have put in my life before. you even dont know me.. i dont like talking about me. i am only interested in talking about the people.
The Great Musiwa! Don't mind them. By the time they know you it would be too late! Moose!Moose! Ta la wa ani baba? Sai Musiwa!
Re: The . by musiwa19: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2013
when i say break up nigeria. if it is not possible I will not say so. we need to go by the rivers that divide the country into three. the reason is .. There will be no revolt when you do so.. The problem in the north can be solve.. this is why we need international help.

the chief justice is from kano state.. so even if they go by what some people write online.. by orkar coup.. you will cut her off. so they are wrong.. but by the river.. there is no way, they can force them to create sharia.. no way because alot of them too are corrupt.. they will be the first person to loss their legs.. so they will never approve it.. their main fear is the revenue they are receiving from oil now..if it will been stop.. this is an issue the international community will deal it.. which is easy to solve..

while the west and the east cant be together is because there is an issue with the way state were created.. the igbo will not agree that their state be reduce in number,.. while they do not want anyone to have fairness in state.. this is why they come up with some issue.

we have oil on our side very enough for us.. they too in the east also do. I have a copy of the longitude and latitude of the oil platform and i have interpolate them into a map and knows exact location of all well and how much they produce.. using figures by oil companies..

My numerical analysis are close to be accurate... We in the west do not need the east to be a nation.. if we want to be greed then.. but there is an issue of state. and they the easterners will not agree , even now they refuse to agree, so image if we form southern nigeria.. it will be harder to alter the equation.. because you will create another crisis which will lead to a civil war..
The nigeria media is not a reliable source of information for this thing because they lie alot. just like the nigeria govt.

i did numerical analysis of what the budget and expectation income will be, we are safe.

[img]http://www.nigeriaintel.com/2012/07/05/as-nigeria-gets-first-female-chief-justice-a-profile-of-justice-mariam-aloma-muktar[/img]
Re: The . by musiwa19: 5:03am On Mar 11, 2013
another thing i did was run pictures of institution which were built before the force merger like Abu, OAU, Ibadan and it shows that at that time, they most have had alot of money even without oil for them to built this structures in place.. You can tell which where were built before merge base on architectural design in the video.

the old architectural designs of this schools shows they had alot of money during the era before merge that what universities are getting now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFppgIfsw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIb23acVxBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6EMq2aqE0
Re: The . by musiwa19: 5:08am On Mar 11, 2013
is it as difficult as it has been made to look. You see the nigeria army, they can do it alone if it was in another country but because the countries is nigeria. it will be hard because of ethnics sentiment..

if you know what it takes to plan a coup in nigeria.. then you know what i mean.. it is something they will need international help..
Re: The . by musiwa19: 5:40am On Mar 11, 2013
I dont think they have much time before hell break loss. with the weapon they are getting.. so the faster the better..

Re: The . by Bawss1(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2013
Dude is in his zone again. cheesy
Re: The . by UncleJJ(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2013
Musiwa you don't 't knw what ur talking about.

Nigeria will never divide, cos once every that is done, people like you will still complain of territorial this and that.

People like you will have the guts to launch bombs and nuclear weapons in guise of defence.

Amy Nigerian that calls for division is committing an act of treason.

Your just lucky, our govt isn't enforcing such laws. And you say yoruba have more connection with urhobo's and itsekiri's - u dn dey madt.

Based, on your people's statements the yoruba have a strong connection with the edo/bini. If this is true the edo have a strong relationship with the urhobo's and itsekiri's.

However, the name Niger - delta comes from old Bendel, Which the edo/bini loaded.

I don't know who you are, but, if any you"re a coward and a traitor.
Re: The . by musiwa19: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2013
if nigeria will not divide.. you will see many people die.. like you have seen.. they killed all hostages... you will see them do worst, to avoid this cases, we have no choice. i do not hate the people. I am talking as someone who want to see people been safe.. Most of the people you call nigeria leaders or politician are mostly scammers.. you want to be careful who you deal with.

Akure ( 3 million ) below is bauchi.. state ( 4million) if some tell you that.. will you not call that person a scam artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4A323Q4thw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXmCcK-QjL0
Re: The . by PointB: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2013

Bros, no one argues with Musiwa1 - 100.

If he says your urinal is bigger that Murtala Airport, so be it. By the way didn't he refer you to the satellite picture? Have you seen the satellite picture? You will see the satellite pictures, and the sight will set you free. cheesy cheesy grin grin Those of us who have seen the satellite picture give Musiwa1-100 maximum respect and co-operation, usually demonstrated by giving the satellite picture master a very wide berth.
Re: The . by musiwa19: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2013
I am a better source of information than even your president.. you know that.. here is benin edo state, said to be 3 million compare with bauchi state.

they are setting media houses on fire, that is like the 3 in few weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ0Ate4ofHA

Re: The . by musiwa19: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2013
if a nobody like you think me, would make the president of nigeria yar adua to go to benin republic does that not tell you, how credible, I am.. when I critic kumuyi,adeboye, and they will turn left or right.. Does that not tell you who you are dealing with..

Like tony will say, the heavenly are talking to the galaxy. I have more than 100 million children in naija. that is the person, you are talking with.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Defections Hit Ondo PDP As Jonathan Cancels Campaign / Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira / Underage Children Voting In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.