Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (22123 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2013
By Jide Ajani, Kingsley Omonobi & Ndahi Marama

…Massive arms including anti-aircraft guns, rocket propelled grenades recovered after visit to Borno…

It would have been a national tragedy had it occurred. But, according to intelligence sources, security agencies saved the situation.

The story is that insurgents allegedly planned to attack the plane of President Goodluck Jonathan while flying into Maiduguri, Borno State capital, on Thursday for his two-day visit.
Borno is the hotbet of the Islamist group, Boko Haram.

The alleged recovery of three anti-aircraft guns, two technical vehicles mounted with anti-aircraft stands and 10 rocket propelled grenades, in a cache of arms,in Maiduguri, on Friday, lent credence to the claim of the plot to attack the president’s plane.

Besides the anti-aircraft guns and rocket propelled grenades, the massive arms the Joint Task Force (JTF) in Maiduguri, the day the president left the state capital after the visit, include 17 AK rifles, general purpose machine guns, three G3 rifles, 20 RPG bombs, 12 RPG chargers, 1 x 36 ,hand held grenades, one tear gas rifle, 33 AK 47 magazines, 11 FN magazines, three G 3 magazines and 11,068 assorted ammunitions.

The twist to the story, however, is the claim by some security sources that the Islamist group had hoped that the entire security apparatus in Borno would be diverted for the president’s visit, to enable it deploy the massive arms to also attack the facilities where its members are being held in the state with aview to setting them free.

Whatever may have been the Islamist group’s plan, security agencies alleged that close monitoring foiled it.

Spokesman for the JTF in Borno State, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, in a statement emailed to journalists, yesterday, hinted that intelligence by informants led to the foiling of the insurgents alleged plan.

The statement listed the cache of arms recovered during the Friday operation while saying it was one of the JTF’s operations to combat insurgents in the lastten days. The statement reads: “Based on information and intelligence report, series of operations were conducted by the Joint Task Force Operation RESTORE ORDER in the last ten days in Borno State.

The latest was the one conducted at Bulabulin, Bayern Quarters and Jajeri in Maiduguri metropolis between 3 – 8 pm yesterday Friday, 8 February, 2013. During these operations under the period stated, there were exchange of fire that led to the death of 52 Boko Haram members including ten commanders ofthe sect. 70 terrorists were also arrested. In the period under review, the JTF lost two men, three were wounded and no civilian casualty was recorded. The under listed weapons, ammunition, uniforms and other items were recovered in yesterday’s (Friday) operation:
3 anti aircraft guns; 10 rocket propelled grenade tubes; 3 general purpose machine guns; 17 AK47 rifles; 3 G3 rifles; 1 pistol (lama);
20 RPG bombs; 12 RPG chargers; 1x 36 hand held grenade; 1 teargas rifle; 33 AK 47 magazines; 11 FN magazines; 3 G3 magazines; 11,068 assorted ammunitions;
2 technical vehicles with mounted anti aircraft stands;1 box of weapons cleaning kit; 4 swords and two knifes;5 walking talkies; 4 VHF handheld sets; 1 multi links router; and assorted uniforms and kits.

“The task force wishes to thank members of the public particularly our moles in the Boko Haram’s camp for giving us the information that assisted in the successes so far recorded. Thus, members of the public are reminded to continue to give credible and timely information to security agencies to combat insecurity.”

Sunday Vanguard learnt, yesterday, that security agencies have launched investigations into how the weaponry which, in size, quality and quantity, were capable of waging a full scale war either against air or land opposition and with which targets kilometers away could be successfully taken out, were assembled.

“The fact that assorted uniforms of security agencies, especially those serving in the Joint Task Force were recovered in the Friday operation, is fueling the intelligence that there was indeed a plan by the group and their sponsors to breach the security of the president”, a source added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/boko-haram-plot-to-shoot-down-jonathans-plane-foiled/

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by karlmax2: 12:28am On Mar 10, 2013
they have failed and would continue to fail.

12 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Mmiriariugwu: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2013
am not surprised but God pass them.GEJ i salute ur courage&audacity!despite all these frightennig stories&situation u dared maiduguri&damaturu!Now its clear u re on top of d situation realy!

21 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Feedmemore(f): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2013
God punish Satan.

And where did they get all this sophisticated ammo from? My guess is from within. That is, those Ammo belongs to the Nigerian military, someone within is supplying BH with those weaponry. There is surely a "mole" that need to be smoked out.

Imagine if they have been successful with their evil plan, with all those weaponry, Nigeria would have gone up in flame.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 10, 2013
And some Borno elderly fools were calling for withdrawal of JTF? Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Feedmemore(f): 12:49am On Mar 10, 2013
^^^ Don't mind those so called elders, for all we know some of them may be BH advisers, emissary, sponsors or even leaders. They know what they are up to.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2013
Feed me more: God punish Satan.

And where did they get all this sophisticated ammo from? My guess is from within. That is, those Ammo belongs to the Nigerian military, someone within is supplying BH with those weaponry. There is surely a "mole" that need to be smoked out.

Imagine if they have been successful with their evil plan, with all those weaponry, Nigeria would have gone up in flame.

Some of those weapons could have been supplied by foreign collaborators (CIA, Middle-Eastern groups and drug lords). The increasing sophistication of BH attacks is pointer to my assertion.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2013
The topic itself is misleading... You lot have continued to sensationlise every damn thing in an already volatile country to cause more divide between the North and South for political reasons... However, when the "blowback" kicks off - I'm not sure non of you will be able to live to tell the story... What has seizing arm cache got to do with trying to shoot down the president's plane

Everyone with an IQ higher than 50 already knew BH hhas all these sophisticated weapons and the weapons were smuggled in from Libya...

I just feel sorry for you tribalists and political jobbers who can't reason beyond your noses... Keep dividing the country further and you'll get the civil war you've been praying for... Anyway, I'll be following the updates on nl(if they don't nuke the forum lol), or getting info. from BBC and CNN... undecided

30 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2013
shymexx: The topic itself is misleading... You lot have continued to sensationlise every damn thing in an already volatile country to cause more divide between the North and South for political reasons... However, when the "blowback" kicks off - I'm not sure non of you will be able to live to tell the story... What has seizing arm cache got to do with trying to shoot down the president's plane

Everyone with an IQ higher than 50 already knew BH hhas all these sophisticated weapons and the weapons were smuggled in from Libya...

I just feel sorry for you tribalists and political jobbers who can't reason beyond your noses... Keep dividing the country further and you'll get the civil war you've been praying for... Anyway, I'll be following the updates on nl(if they don't nuke the forum lol), or get info. from BBC and CNN... undecided

That's why GEJ needs other sub-Saharan African countries to join him in the fight against Boko Haram. I say Sub-Saharan Africa because I'm not sure if the North African nations, most especially Libya would truly help Nigeria in this fight, as some of the BH weapons are as u said, from Libya.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:
That's why GEJ needs other sub-Saharan African countries to join him in the fight against Boko Haram. I say Sub-Saharan Africa because I'm not sure if the North African nations, most especially Libya would truly help Nigeria in this fight, as some of the BH weapons are as u said, from Libya.

Didn't he use the non-permanent UN seat naija had at that time in UN to vote for the intervention in Libya Oh well, naija is enjoying with he voted - this is just the beginning...

And which sub-saharan country has the resources to fight Islamists funded by CIA?? grin Those Islamists will overrun all the poor countries in West Africa with the arms they've got from Libya... They're still playing for now, when they decide to go full-throttle, Mali is going to be child's play...

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Feedmemore(f): 1:05am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

Some of those weapons could have been supplied by foreign collaborators (CIA, Middle-Eastern groups and drug lords). The increasing sophistication of BH attacks is pointer to my assertion.

Are you also buying this conspiracy theory that the CIA is the brain behind BH?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

CIA is behind everything - the big prize is Algeria...

Those mofos have got their eyes on that country....

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2013
Feed me more:

Are you also buying this conspiracy theory that the CIA is the brain behind BH?

The antecedents of the CIA will show that my assertion isn't far-fetched. The CIA funded the Nicaraguan 'Contras' in the early 1980s, for the sole purpose of bringing down the then anti-US Nicaraguan govt.
In addition, the US, thru the CIA funded the Mujahedin that defeated the Soviet army in the late 1980s in Afghanistan. Therefore, one can't rule out the influence of the CIA in the affairs of Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 10, 2013
I say APC = Amala + Boko Bomb party. GEJ they are targeting you o. Use the EFCC to hound tinubu then unleash JTF to level the north. Azazi told you to do this long ago but you played gentleman. Today, the visionary military chief is dead. I like the fact that you have slashed the budget for the office of the current NSA to 10% of what Azazi had but you need to go further.

Use the crack team to fish them out. By-the-way Seun i hope you know that you must not reveal any user's email address or identity to the NSA. Do so and hmmm......
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Feedmemore(f): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

The antecedents of the CIA will show that my assertion isn't far-fetched. The CIA funded the Nicaraguan 'Contras' in the early 1980s, for the sole purpose of bringing down the then anti-US Nicaraguan govt.
In addition, the US, thru the CIA funded the Mujahedin that defeated the Soviet army in the late 1980s in Afghanistan. Therefore, one can't rule out the influence of the CIA in the affairs of Boko Haram.

Hmmm...tell me something i don't know.

And what are they planning to achieve? I know you gonna say they 're gunning for our oil. As if we 're the only country that have oil in Africa. And If that is case, why wouldn't they go for softer target like Gabon, Equitoria Guinea or even Angola? Why would they need to sponsor a terrorist group just so they can get our oil, when they could easily have it by squeezing Gej's ball. cheesy And who told you they are not already having it anyway. Isn't most, if not all, 3rd world countries leaders being control by the US and their allies?

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:00am On Mar 10, 2013
Knew those Bokos are more than dangerous...
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 10, 2013
The problem with Nigeria is that 99.99% of the people have an IQ of less than 10.

That is why they are easily brainwashed by ethnic, religious,political forces and easily swayed by sensualism and sentiments.

That is why morally bankrupt sub-humans with no concience like Sincere9gerian,Rossike and co will daily cook up B-Ull-sKhit on NL like this trash story.

Anyone with a brain slightly more developed than that of a Toads can see that the SSS/JTF/PDP and Presidency have been playing out a BH script right from when GEJ became acting Presido.
The aim is to hold on to power by playing the North against the South/Muslims against Xtians.

The JTF have simply discovered weapons that they themselves had planted in the first place.

Thank Goodness for sensible Nigerians like Shymex.
As for 4oL crew,they are scums not even fit to be eaten by vultures.

20 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Gboliwe: 5:11am On Mar 10, 2013
Feed me more: ^^^ Don't mind those so called elders, for all we know some of them may be BH advisers, emissary, sponsors or even leaders. They know what they are up to.
Did you say 'may'? that is a wrong choice of word. We are talking certainty here. Some of the Borno Elders are BH advisors and sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by miiraaj: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2013
So,n JTF has never impoounded cache of weapons this much in maiduguri all these years untill now, few hours after GEJ's departure? Intresting!

Such cooked up stories are only for the consumption of low thinking organisms and imbeciles like many here on nairaland.

They are trying to justify GEJ's reasons for not going to maiduguri since he became president and make it look like the retardeen took a big risk going there.

PDP=Boko Haram!

12 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by maclatunji: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2013
How did these weapons enter the country in the first place? Were they teleported? The government cannot be allowing terrorists and their weapons to cross our borders unchecked and then be claiming that it is 'defeating' them after thousands of citizens have been killed.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Tolexander: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2013
ANOTHER DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APC's VISIT AND PDP's VISIT TO BORNO STATE!
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by omenka(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2013
Anyone with even a pea sized brain knows that Boko Haram is a brainchild of PDP. All these acts of terror are carefully orchestrated to sway public sentiments in favour of the incumbents.

The big prize is 2015 presidency. Jonathan and his co-travelers are working acidiously to decimate the population of the north, create fear, and skew voter turnout largely in favour of the south which holds the only hope of him getting any votes at all.

I do not quite buy into the CIA angle of this although I agree it cannot be totally rulled out given their anticidents.

Azazi revealed a bit too much so they had to silence him and send a clear signal to other roosters that may have plans to crow.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Sibrah: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2013
^And what do we say of the disgruntled PDP people who have ruined that zone while living there and have never been touched by BH?
It goes to show another signature of BH.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2013
Tolexander: ANOTHER DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APC's VISIT AND PDP's VISIT TO BORNO STATE!

No, It was a bo*by trap and possibly an alibi. Trust the marriage of these strange bedfellows to your own peril. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2013
@Kamanda, I didnt have to quote your right up because its a figment of your imagination, if its not, please provide us with evidence, facts, and/or basis for your crazy conspiracy theorem.

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by eggheaders(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2013
this jtf guys and the way they cook up c.occk and bull fairy-tales.they must be thinking everyone is a zombie like the 40 laptop crew or some mainstream media brainwashed maniac.the CIA foot print is so glaring in boko and aqim operation. I know they will fulfil there doomsday predictions in Nigeria. because of many dull and gullible people in the helms of affairs as well as followers.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by almustapha007: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda: The problem with Nigeria is that 99.99% of the people have an IQ of less than 10.

That is why they are easily brainwashed by ethnic, religious,political forces and easily swayed by sensualism and sentiments.

That is why morally bankrupt sub-humans with no concience like Sincere9gerian,Rossike and co will daily cook up B-Ull-sKhit on NL like this trash story.

Anyone with a brain slightly more developed than that of a Toads can see that the SSS/JTF/PDP and Presidency have been playing out a BH script right from when GEJ became acting Presido.
The aim is to hold on to power by playing the North against the South/Muslims against Xtians.

The JTF have simply discovered weapons that they themselves had planted in the first place.

So BH doesnt exist?

BH doesnt have ties to international terrorist groups?

So SSS/JTF/PDP is to be blamed?

How come these suicide bombers are kanuris?

Please keep sentiments aside.

Until we as muslims stop aiding them with our silence and indirect support will dis menace stop.

They stay among the people & d people knw dem.

31 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by deshclones(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda: The problem with Nigeria is that 99.99% of the people have an IQ of less than 10.

So you buy shymmex moronic views that CIA is sponsoring BH??...smh for you..nd I tot tellwisdom was dumb..

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by iamswizz(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: By Jide Ajani, Kingsley Omonobi & Ndahi Marama

…Massive arms including anti-aircraft guns, rocket propelled grenades recovered after visit to Borno…

It would have been a national tragedy had it occurred. But, according to intelligence sources, security agencies saved the situation.

The story is that insurgents allegedly planned to attack the plane of President Goodluck Jonathan while flying into Maiduguri, Borno State capital, on Thursday for his two-day visit.

The alleged recovery of three anti-aircraft guns, two technical vehicles mounted with anti-aircraft stands and 10 rocket propelled grenades, in a cache of arms,in Maiduguri, on Friday, lent credence to the claim of the plot to attack the president’s plane.

Besides the anti-aircraft guns and rocket propelled grenades, the massive arms the Joint Task Force (JTF) in Maiduguri, the day the president left the state capital after the visit, include 17 AK rifles, general purpose machine guns, three G3 rifles, 20 RPG bombs, 12 RPG chargers, 1 x 36 ,hand held grenades, one tear gas rifle, 33 AK 47 magazines, 11 FN magazines, three G 3 magazines and 11,068 assorted ammunitions.

The twist to the story, however, is the claim by some security sources that the Islamist group had hoped that the entire security apparatus in Borno would be diverted for the president’s visit, to enable it deploy the massive arms to also attack the facilities where its members are being held in the state with aview to setting them free.

Whatever may have been the Islamist group’s plan, security agencies alleged that close monitoring foiled it.

Spokesman for the JTF in Borno State, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, in a statement emailed to journalists, yesterday, hinted that intelligence by informants led to the foiling of the insurgents alleged plan.

The statement listed the cache of arms recovered during the Friday operation while saying it was one of the JTF’s operations to combat insurgents in the lastten days. The statement reads: “Based on information and intelligence report, series of operations were conducted by the Joint Task Force Operation RESTORE ORDER in the last ten days in Borno State.

The latest was the one conducted at Bulabulin, Bayern Quarters and Jajeri in Maiduguri metropolis between 3 – 8 pm yesterday Friday, 8 February, 2013. During these operations under the period stated, there were exchange of fire that led to the death of 52 Boko Haram members including ten commanders ofthe sect. 70 terrorists were also arrested. In the period under review, the JTF lost two men, three were wounded and no civilian casualty was recorded. The under listed weapons, ammunition, uniforms and other items were recovered in yesterday’s (Friday) operation:
3 anti aircraft guns; 10 rocket propelled grenade tubes; 3 general purpose machine guns; 17 AK47 rifles; 3 G3 rifles; 1 pistol (lama);
20 RPG bombs; 12 RPG chargers; 1x 36 hand held grenade; 1 teargas rifle; 33 AK 47 magazines; 11 FN magazines; 3 G3 magazines; 11,068 assorted ammunitions;
2 technical vehicles with mounted anti aircraft stands;1 box of weapons cleaning kit; 4 swords and two knifes;5 walking talkies; 4 VHF handheld sets; 1 multi links router; and assorted uniforms and kits.

“The task force wishes to thank members of the public particularly our moles in the Boko Haram’s camp for giving us the information that assisted in the successes so far recorded. Thus, members of the public are reminded to continue to give credible and timely information to security agencies to combat insecurity.”

Sunday Vanguard learnt, yesterday, that security agencies have launched investigations into how the weaponry which, in size, quality and quantity, were capable of waging a full scale war either against air or land opposition and with which targets kilometers away could be successfully taken out, were assembled.

“The fact that assorted uniforms of security agencies, especially those serving in the Joint Task Force were recovered in the Friday operation, is fueling the intelligence that there was indeed a plan by the group and their sponsors to breach the security of the president”, a source added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/boko-haram-plot-to-shoot-down-jonathans-plane-foiled/
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Paschal007: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2013
al-mustapha007:

So BH doesnt exist?

BH doesnt have ties to international terrorist groups?

So SSS/JTF/PDP is to be blamed?

How come these suicide bombers are kanuris?

Please keep sentiments aside.

Until we as muslims stop aiding them with our silence and indirect support will dis menace stop.

They stay among the people & d people knw dem.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by okoolori(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: By Jide Ajani, Kingsley Omonobi & Ndahi Marama

my IQ is too big for this lies U and ur so called vanguard cooked up and served to some low IQ Nigerians and nairalanders here, shotigbo.... Mr. 40 paid laptops ogbeni. No be there JTG dey since dey kill innocent souls calling dem terrorist/boko harams? Y dem no discovered this weapons when the APC Governors went there? Why don't they discovered this so called weapons eversince they have been there maiming children and women, ogbenii forty laptops? So na now wey Mr President go there dem discovered this and with the help of an informant who is a maidugurian whom they have been saying keeping the bk boys from the JTF... IRU KAN KAN OBEE GBEGIRI, WO OGBENI SINCE9JA, U CAN TELL UR COOK STORY TO THE MARINES AND UR PAID MASTERS IN ASO OKUTA... MAY GOD PUNISH ANYBODY WEY NO WANT OUR UNITY IN THIS COUNTRY AND COOKING OUR MINDS AGAINST EACH OTHER IRRESPECTIVE OF THE RACE, RELIGION AND BELIEVES... AMEENNN ***1,000,000,000,000.

10 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by onuwaje(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2013
this is a political stunt jor....gej/fg wants to make it look like its real... Who wan die go still die

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President / Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Elemoro School, Ibeju Lekki (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.