Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled (22133 Views)

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups / FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by bakila: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2013
toothpaste: I say APC = Amala + Boko Bomb party. GEJ they are targeting you o. Use the EFCC to hound tinubu then unleash JTF to level the north. Azazi told you to do this long ago but you played gentleman. Today, the visionary military chief is dead. I like the fact that you have slashed the budget for the office of the current NSA to 10% of what Azazi had but you need to go further.

Use the crack team to fish them out. By-the-way Seun i hope you know that you must not reveal any user's email address or identity to the NSA. Do so and hmmm......
Why are u happy that the budget of nsa was reduced to 10% of Azazi's?
Cos a northerner is there, or he has been collecting the balanco on ninty cent from azazi?
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2013
toothpaste: I say APC = Amala + Boko Bomb party. GEJ they are targeting you o. Use the EFCC to hound tinubu then unleash JTF to level the north. Azazi told you to do this long ago but you played gentleman. Today, the visionary military chief is dead. I like the fact that you have slashed the budget for the office of the current NSA to 10% of what Azazi had but you need to go further.

Use the crack team to fish them out. By-the-way Seun i hope you know that you must not reveal any user's email address or identity to the NSA. Do so and hmmm......
AZAZI ACTUALLY SAID BOKO HARAM WAS CREATED AS A RESULT OF THE IN-FIGHTING IN PDP. THATS WHY HE WAS FIRED AND SAMBO DASUKI WAS BROUGHT TO REPLACE HIM
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2013
I personally don't like Jonathan. If Boko Haram try killing him. I swear I will start killing any Hausa man in south. I am waiting to see someone write Islam is peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by kelvincoll(m): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: And some Borno elderly fools were calling for withdrawal of JTF? Smh!

If only they had a little tweak on what would have happened should the president be hurt not to even talk of die from their actions.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Annie2gud(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2013
Thank God,that mr JEGA(jonathan ebele goodluck azikiwe) came back Alive.i am so happy,infact i am dancing****

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by mbhs139(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: By Jide Ajani, Kingsley Omonobi & Ndahi Marama

…Massive arms including anti-aircraft guns, rocket propelled grenades recovered after visit to Borno…

The alleged recovery of three anti-aircraft guns, two technical vehicles mounted with anti-aircraft stands and 10 rocket propelled grenades, in a cache of arms,in Maiduguri, on Friday, lent credence to the claim of the plot to attack the president’s plane.

Besides the anti-aircraft guns and rocket propelled grenades, the massive arms the Joint Task Force (JTF) in Maiduguri, the day the president left the state capital after the visit, include 17 AK rifles, general purpose machine guns, three G3 rifles, 20 RPG bombs, 12 RPG chargers, 1 x 36 ,hand held grenades, one tear gas rifle, 33 AK 47 magazines, 11 FN magazines, three G 3 magazines and 11,068 assorted ammunitions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/boko-haram-plot-to-shoot-down-jonathans-plane-foiled/

My question, just like I asked in another thread is; do you mean they produce all this things in Borno?

So, who is not doing his/her job here, or did all this find their way into the coountry that has border patrol and all sorts of security agents at our borders, airports and seaports.

Little wonder the excuse on fuel subsidy was predicated on smuggling has if the smugglers hide it in their pocket

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2013
oko olori:

my IQ is too big for this lies U and ur so called vanguard cooked up and served to some low IQ Nigerians and nairalanders here, shotigbo.... Mr. 40 paid laptops ogbeni. No be there JTG dey since dey kill innocent souls calling dem terrorist/boko harams? Y dem no discovered this weapons when the APC Governors went there? Why don't they discovered this so called weapons eversince they have been there maiming children and women, ogbenii forty laptops? So na now wey Mr President go there dem discovered this and with the help of an informant who is a maidugurian whom they have been saying keeping the bk boys from the JTF... IRU KAN KAN OBEE GBEGIRI, WO OGBENI SINCE9JA, U CAN TELL UR COOK STORY TO THE MARINES AND UR PAID MASTERS IN ASO OKUTA... MAY GOD PUNISH ANYBODY WEY NO WANT OUR UNITY IN THIS COUNTRY AND COOKING OUR MINDS AGAINST EACH OTHER IRRESPECTIVE OF THE RACE, RELIGION AND BELIEVES... AMEENNN ***1,000,000,000,000.

you are a big eediot and a twisted fooool with the brain cells of a maggot. I know u will prefer the boko haram will succeed in shooting down the president's helicopter and plung the country into some kind of crisis before u will believe they exist and are evil.
I pray they dont visit u and ur entire family with evil and deaths before u know. Keep siding them oloshi jati jati. Omo ode

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by ocelot2006(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2013
Feed me more: God punish Satan.

And where did they get all this sophisticated ammo from? My guess is from within. That is, those Ammo belongs to the Nigerian military, someone within is supplying BH with those weaponry. There is surely a "mole" that need to be smoked out.

Imagine if they have been successful with their evil plan, with all those weaponry, Nigeria would have gone up in flame.

I doubt that. Think all you want about the military, but no one will be crazy enough to remove heavy duty weapons like AA guns from any depot without raising attention.

And keep in mind that we share a porous border with Chad and Niger. Have you considered the large stock of weapons abandoned by the former Libyan regime and currently in circulation?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by ocelot2006(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2013
GEJ sure has balls of steel. Kudos to the JTF and the intelligence services for a job well done.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by ocelot2006(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2013
mbhs139:

My question, just like I asked in another thread is; do you mean they produce all this things in Borno?

So, who is not doing his/her job here, or did all this find their way into the coountry that has border patrol and all sorts of security agents at our borders, airports and seaports.

Little wonder the excuse on fuel subsidy was predicated on smuggling has if the smugglers hide it in their pocket

Do

If these weapons were smuggled in, do you really think thy'll come in through our air and seaports? The problem is the vast nd porous border btw Nigeria and Chad/Niger.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2013
What do you expect from Vagabonds in Power ?

Well I'm not suprised at the cheap propaganda by a president that doesn't care about the residents of maiduguri who have been killed by the same bomb of boko haram but would rather politicized a seized weapons that they were supposedly intended to kill him.

How many times have you heard of such stu'p'I'd comments by obama after visiting hostile territories ? But because Nigeria has a lazy government who will jump at any opportunity to prove that it's working and politicize a security issue to score cheap score,this is the kind of crap you hear from his media touts.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by bakila: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2013
APC visted Maiduguri before GEJ= APC1 GEJ 0 NIG.1

GEJ visited Maiduguri After APc.= APC 1 GEJ 1 NIG. 1
GEJ lives maiduguri Bomb goes off GEJ 0 APC 0 NIG 0
Report of arrest of arms and ammunition capable of bring down GEJ while airborne and arrest of 56 APC 0 GEJ 0 NIG. Cos a group of dissident have capacity of bringdown a president right inside his country and they were not arrested until after he had left. If he knew and went there poor judgment. If the JTF did not know before he went there poor job.
Anyway Nigeria won.
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by lookmangiw(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2013
Mmiriariugwu: am not surprised but God pass them.GEJ i salute ur courage&audacity!despite all these frightennig stories&situation u dared maiduguri&damaturu!Now its clear u re on top of d situation realy!
bros forget, no be after the APC governors visited the state na him your brother sef kon feel humiliated and took it as a priority to visit the place.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Soso990240(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2013
Feed me more:

Hmmm...tell me something i don't know.

And what are they planning to achieve? I know you gonna say they 're gunning for our oil. As if we 're the only country that have oil in Africa. And If that is case, why wouldn't they go for softer target like Gabon, Equitoria Guinea or even Angola? Why would they need to sponsor a terrorist group just so they can get our oil, when they could easily have it by squeezing Gej's ball. cheesy And who told you they are not already having it anyway. Isn't most, if not all, 3rd world countries leaders being control by the US and their allies?
hav d oil by squeezin jonathan's balls hw? U thnk ther's a sort of monarch or mayor rulin d world? Ther ar sm restrictions my dear..naija is a country and nt a state..no baga frm any other country get say here.they wil only use ur people against u..4 their own selfish intentions.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by emmaebi: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2013
Gej, you get mind sha, indeed!!! he is on top of the situation
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by MEILYN(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2013
lwkmd i tink Namandi Sambo is Responsible for dis, he wants GEJ to die so dat he will bcom President....Sambo is Sponsoring Boko Haram mtcheeeeewwwww sum ppl jst talk witout proof, nd dey will argue as if dey kn wat dey re saying

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by onyfrank: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2013
miiraaj: So,n JTF has never impoounded cache of weapons this much in maiduguri all these years untill now, few hours after GEJ's departure? Intresting!

Such cooked up stories are only for the consumption of low thinking organisms and imbeciles like many here on nairaland.

They are trying to justify GEJ's reasons for not going to maiduguri since he became president and make it look like the retardeen took a big risk going there.

PDP=Boko Haram!
So 52 killed ar cooked up?
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by yuzedo: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2013
The way this story has been swallowed hook, line and sinker is fantastically amazing! cheesy Propaganda can be a lovely thing! cheesy

Is it just me or you guys don't think Security operatives concocted this story and provided some disued arms to hoodwink the public into thinking the way y'all are thinking now, over-analysing, whipping up sympathy for Mr. President and ultimately concluding that our internal security and intelligence network is working damn hard?? Amazing! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by slimfit1(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

Some of those weapons could have been supplied by foreign collaborators (CIA, Middle-Eastern groups and drug lords). The increasing sophistication of BH attacks is pointer to my assertion.

So you are basically telling us that the people that purchased these weapons are the educated members of the elite community of the north there you go just the answer we were expecting. I no a normal boko man can't read I'm very sure of that. I think the border between Nigeria and Niger should be closed period.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2013
shymexx: The topic itself is misleading... You lot have continued to sensationlise every damn thing in an already volatile country to cause more divide between the North and South for political reasons... However, when the "blowback" kicks off - I'm not sure non of you will be able to live to tell the story... What has seizing arm cache got to do with trying to shoot down the president's plane

Everyone with an IQ higher than 50 already knew BH hhas all these sophisticated weapons and the weapons were smuggled in from Libya...

I just feel sorry for you tribalists and political jobbers who can't reason beyond your noses... Keep dividing the country further and you'll get the civil war you've been praying for... Anyway, I'll be following the updates on nl(if they don't nuke the forum lol), or getting info. from BBC and CNN... undecided

And since when did you stop being a bigot too? Don't let me reopen your own can of worms you this Yoruba man in Peckham. Stay out of this and out of naija. Just enjoy your agege bread and poor black girls in SE London. How ever comical, brash, or twisted pro-GEJ posts may be, you just need to use your bloody thinking cap to understand it. Heck information is sourced and passed here from and to politicians, the SSS, boko namas, JTF, NPF, etc...

We have revealed what has led to an ongoing investigation that there was actually plan to give GEJ the Yaradua treatment and force Mark to invoke that same doctrine of necessity to favour Sambo. Anyway what sense would this make for you far away in SE London? Some of you wards of single mothers living in council flats just have a big problem of identity. Are you British or Nigerian or both i.e. one leg here and there? What guides your opinion and where is your loyalty? Heyce men sharrap and stay away so we don't renege on our unwritten promise to revert to 2012 tactics on NL. Hush please and go to Romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by ypzilanti: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2013
We do not have a financial system that can track money and makes people account for their wealth. Is it not money that is used to buy this arms? The politicians are leaving the system as it is so that they can loot without accountability, meanwhile Boko Haram is using the porous financial system to stock arms.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by wazobiaforu(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Immidiately i saw the thread, my mind tell me is INSICERE9GERIA that will open it.
Good job bro, GEJ will impeach Billyonaire for you

Good job good salary
No woRk no payment

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by AmiableJay(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

The antecedents of the CIA will show that my assertion isn't far-fetched. The CIA funded the Nicaraguan 'Contras' in the early 1980s, for the sole purpose of bringing down the then anti-US Nicaraguan govt.
In addition, the US, thru the CIA funded the Mujahedin that defeated the Soviet army in the late 1980s in Afghanistan. Therefore, one can't rule out the influence of the CIA in the affairs of Boko Haram.

your argument is invalid and fallacious,trying to particularise the involvment of C.I.A in the afforementioned events to conclude that C.I.A supports BH,,
Your inductive argument is not only weak,but also evidence-bare!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by PointB: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2013
I believe the Sultan of Sokoto and those Borno elders who stuck out their neck to urge amnesty for Boko Haram should use the new found voice to reign in the Boko boys. They know them, and know how to reach them, and the earlier they reign them in the better.

If these boko bastards had succeeded in harming the President in anyway with those deadly arsenal, it would have been goodbye to Nigeria. If that is what the Northern leadership wants (end to Nigeria) they should say so and use the 'numbers' to push it with support from ever ready and willing south. But plotting to kill the president is the most foolish way to go about it. They should thank the JTF for saving their ar/se!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2013
Mmiriariugwu: am not surprised but God pass them.GEJ i salute ur courage&audacity!despite all these frightennig stories&situation u dared maiduguri&damaturu!Now its clear u re on top of d situation realy!

The mistake i think the presidency media team made was that of announcing the president's visit ahead of time. It should only be announced 12hours to the visit so that evil people will have no time to make plans.

When President bush visited Iraq, it was only announced when he had landed at Iraq and he left thesame day. Our government should learn to act that way in extreme security conditions.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by lacasa: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2013
PDP network news again!!

is this Baghdad or Somalia grin

Or did they get their inspiration for their propaganda from the American Movie "Black Hawk down" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by thelastPope(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2013
shymexx: The topic itself is misleading... You lot have continued to sensationlise every damn thing in an already volatile country to cause more divide between the North and South for political reasons... However, when the "blowback" kicks off - I'm not sure non of you will be able to live to tell the story... What has seizing arm cache got to do with trying to shoot down the president's plane

Everyone with an IQ higher than 50 already knew BH hhas all these sophisticated weapons and the weapons were smuggled in from Libya...

I just feel sorry for you tribalists and political jobbers who can't reason beyond your noses... Keep dividing the country further and you'll get the civil war you've been praying for... Anyway, I'll be following the updates on nl(if they don't nuke the forum lol), or getting info. from BBC and CNN... undecided

You and your idiotic post are foools! You still go around with this your "north will destroy the south" mentality. You think we are afraid of the north? You think this is 1967? You think this is the unplanned fight Ojukwu put up?

The north and south have never been one. The only way we can ever be one is when they stop telling us they are supposed to rule. They are the bigots! Buhari said no muslim should vote for a non muslim! He is the bigot! They have been putting their unqualified brothers with diplomas in islamic studies in professional positions in government and private sector for years. They are the bigots! They killed Saro Wiwa for standing up for us. They are the bigots! They control 83% of our oil blocks. They are the bigots! They keep being president and making some mumu southerner their yes-man VP. They are the bigots! They have never developed the host communities where oil is gotten for over 40 years now. They are the bigots! They insist on federal character and get their people who score less than 100 in Jamb into universities while those who score 260 in jamb over here in the south can't get admission. They are the bigots! They cornered the army recruitment for decades and promoted their own. They are the bigots! We will demand our rights and the sky will not fall! If some of you spineless foools want to continue to clean their shoes, goodluck to you!

I will repeat it. You again are a stup1d idiota! I will insult folks like you who post this kind of trash because you still have this "north rules" mentality. For your information, we are ready for anything! Get that into your thick skull! The military is balanced now! The SS is ready and with the NC out of the equation and the SE as allies, you lot are just a piece of cookie! Nicompoop!

8 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by wazobiaforu(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2013
They plot to shoot down and they did not, WHY?

They collected all those weapon after GEJ left not before he arrived, so what stoped them from shooting? Abi they were waiting for bullet ni?

** SONGO WILL KILL ALL BH & SPONS

** SONGO WILL KILL ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ALWAYS FRAME LIES TO DECIEVE NIGERIAN

** SONGO WILL KILL ALL PAID CREW THAT ARE SELLING NIGERIA FUTURE FOR MONEY

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Aderemit: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2013
The big question we should ask ourselves in this country is that are we sincere with the anti terrorism war? One begins to wonder how is the cache of the arm and ammunition found its way into the country. What are the security agencies at our various boarders doing? Are they claiming ignorance? Except we address these foundation issues, are war against terrorism shall continue to be a mere lip service. Terrorism is has gone high tech. It requires superior high tech and intelligence counter terrorism to combat it. Mere mounting of road blocks, creating unending traffic gridlock, by fierce looking soldiers, SSS in an open show of thief military rivalry by open display of riffles are all anti - counter terrorism war.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2013
miiraaj: So,n JTF has never impoounded cache of weapons this much in maiduguri all these years untill now, few hours after GEJ's departure? Intresting!

Such cooked up stories are only for the consumption of low thinking organisms and imbeciles like many here on nairaland.

They are trying to justify GEJ's reasons for not going to maiduguri since he became president and make it look like the retardeen took a big risk going there.

PDP=Boko Haram!

You are one of the few Nigerians whose brains are in active service.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by disboy: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Kamanda: The problem with Nigeria is that 99.99% of the people have an IQ of less than 10.

That is why they are easily brainwashed by ethnic, religious,political forces and easily swayed by sensualism and sentiments.

That is why morally bankrupt sub-humans with no concience like Sincere9gerian,Rossike and co will daily cook up B-Ull-sKhit on NL like this trash story.

Anyone with a brain slightly more developed than that of a Toads can see that the SSS/JTF/PDP and Presidency have been playing out a BH script right from when GEJ became acting Presido.
The aim is to hold on to power by playing the North against the South/Muslims against Xtians.

The JTF have simply discovered weapons that they themselves had planted in the first place.

I bet u are writing this rubbish from d comfort of ur house somwhere in d South.I bet u have not seen a suicide bomber or seen a scene of suicide bombing .If u experience these then u will know dat BH is 4 real and u will stop politicing d fight against the Sect.If u are man enough take a trip trip 2 Maiduguri and see things 4 urself and stop bringing this theories because of the numerous dectective novels or films u must have read/watched.When the real men are there fighting,a coward hiding behind his computer typing rubbish.SHAME ON U MAN!

Thank Goodness for sensible Nigerians like Shymex.
As for 4oL crew,they are scums not even fit to be eaten by vultures.
Re: Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled by victokafor(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2013
Hope our security agencies are not trying to sell a dummy to us by pretending to display so called seized arms in other to score cheap achievement points.. well all i will say is that if these bokos could go as far as sourcing for this heavy articulated weapons and also importing them through our porous borders guided by mischievous and heartless custom officials, I guess is just a fraction of it that has been discovered. Much of these weapons are in circulation within this country.. GOD help us.. These are signs of end times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(PICTURES) Nigerian Army Punishment / Islamic New Year: Osun And Kano Declare Public Holiday / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.