Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship (7467 Views)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 4:45am On Mar 24, 2008
damn what's the big deal over the six years. u naija agidi women self
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 24, 2008
morenike09:

baby girl, wetin you know. tongue
hehehe a lot few things  grin grin
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

damn what's the big deal over the six years. u naija agidi women self
sharrrap!!!

bawomolo:

oh yes i do, we could discuss this in my private lear wink

oh come on, u can't be going to ile oko without the cooking utensils.
private liar? oh man!! i can't wait. **roll eye**
ile oko. . .say hi to my husband if yo see him o kiss
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 24, 2008
@ topic

From experience, these kind of men don't change, sorry. smiley
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 24, 2008
ibkaye:

hehehe a lot few things grin grin
eldeeeeeeeeeeee angry angry
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 24, 2008
toyyyyyyyyyyyyiinn angry cheesy wink
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 24, 2008
ibkaye:

toyyyyyyyyyyyyiinn angry cheesy wink
ibukunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lovely name!!!!!!!
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 5:05am On Mar 24, 2008
private liar? oh man!! i can't wait

liar as how undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sharrrap!!!

i know u are in a rush to marry eligible bachelors but damn slow your roll. grin grin
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by 4Him(m): 5:06am On Mar 24, 2008
morenike09:

ibukunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lovely name!!!!!!!

babygirl, is this ur chemistry assignment?
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 5:07am On Mar 24, 2008
babygirl, is this your chemistry assignment?

her chemistry assignment is to study the vander waal forces bonding us together
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

i know u are in a rush to marry eligible bachelors but damn slow your roll. grin grin
yes na. . .me and you are getting married tomm

4Him:

angry angry angry angry
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 24, 2008
bawomolo:

her chemistry assignment is to study the vander waal forces bonding us together
yea. . .more like history
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by darkey(m): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2008
4Him:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ topic
if u gettin tired now, tell him b4 u get really tired. let the guy go his way quickly b4 they finish for street
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2008
yea. . .more like history

the history we have together or american history grin grin

if u gettin tired now, tell him before u get really tired. let the guy go his way quickly before they finish for street

if u gettin tired now, tell him before u get really tired. let the guy go his way quickly before they finish for street

she should just call it quits or try to have one final talk with the man. going online won't solve anything
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 24, 2008
am a married woman o. . .with the drug dealer cool
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by zheroes(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2008
my sister let's say things as they actually are: you are begining to see someone that you admire, thats my opinion, for you to have dated someone for 6years!! some marriages dont last that long!!! his BASKET MOUTH didnt start yesterday, did it? shhhhh, NO!!!
how were you coping? what were your intentions of getting into the relationship? exploration? i do not think its a major problem anyway, if you 've been talking to him and he doesnt listen i believe in one thing, tell him you told someone a secret of his and see his reaction, if he feels bad then let him know thats how you feel when you hear nasty things from third parties, if he's okay with it then thats part of his personality and there is little you can do about it.

good luck.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nwaka77: 4:51am On Mar 25, 2008
Hmmmm, So if you guys should get married and have an argument at home, this is how he will judge you to all his friends and family members? You will be in the marketplace and see the women wispering to each other as you pass by because the whole world will know your business and there will be no privacy in your home undecided Anyways, never stay with someone or marry someone who has a personality trait that you cannot live with for the rest of your life. Keep in mind that marraige suppose to be a life long committment. It is true that no one is perfect but as human beings, they are some bad habits of a person that we can deal with and some that we know very well that we cannot deal with. I personally can't deal with someone like that because I don't like my personal business all over the place. So, the ball is in your court. Keep in mind that you cannot change a person because change is something that comes from within. If your boyfriend sees nothing wrong in what he is doing, he will see no need to change.

Do what you gotta do.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 25, 2008
An opposite of a "big mouth man" is a sadist.
Which do you prefer? Don't tell me none of the above, cos there is no such thing as Mr perfect.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Dreloaded(f): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2008
Nwaka, totally agree

nuzo:

An opposite of a "big mouth man" is a sadist.

No the opposite is a mature guy witha good head on his shoulders. Maybe in your village they are called sadists
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by kolaoloye(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2008
No perfect human being on earth. If you pple want to settle down
i think it should be now. 6 yrs is no childs play. ACT NOW.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Busta(f): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2008
took u 6yrs to notice that he's got a big mouth?

leave the poor guy now b4 u hurt him even more.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by bawomolo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2008
No the opposite is a mature guy witha good head on his shoulders. Maybe in your village they are called sadists

the opposite could be a loner or introvert u know
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by onyekang1(f): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2008
Nwaka77:

Hmmmm, So if you guys should get married and have an argument at home, this is how he will judge you to all his friends and family members? You will be in the marketplace and see the women wispering to each other as you pass by because the whole world will know your business and there will be no privacy in your home undecided Anyways, never stay with someone or marry someone who has a personality trait that you cannot live with for the rest of your life. Keep in mind that marraige suppose to be a life long committment. It is true that no one is perfect but as human beings, they are some bad habits of a person that we can deal with and some that we know very well that we cannot deal with. I personally can't deal with someone like that because I don't like my personal business all over the place. So, the ball is in your court. Keep in mind that you cannot change a person because change is something that comes from within. If your boyfriend sees nothing wrong in what he is doing, he will see no need to change.

Do what you gotta do.
Girl friend, those were my xact tots. u ave said it all
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by Dreloaded(f): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2008
better a loner than an obnoxious asshole.

Busta, how is SHE hurting HIM? Obviously like most women she thought ghe'd change/she could change him.
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by yme5: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2008
sammy901:

Check out this site ;; www.

Chatroom is open 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Good luck!!

You are a deranged doggie. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship by uchechinek(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
hi lady if ur relationship is not move fine pls quit. I am proud to tell that it has happen to me and i end it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? / Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? / new owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.