Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 (59015 Views)

Worst Dressed Celebrities At Headies Award 2014 / Top 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities In Nigeria / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ogugua, you surprised me with your comment. I least expected that from you! Tell me, what lesson does she want those who look up to her to learn? Xpose YOUR b*SS*ms??

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
jude33084: Even the organisers of Oscar ward last time warn participants against it. tongue

[size=13pt]No, they did not. The warning was for the Grammy awards as several attendees have presented themselves either nearly topless or unclad. Ex: Lil Kim.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Strauskhan1: Ogugua, you surprised me with your comment. I least expected that from you! Tell me, what lesson does she want those who look up to her to learn? Xpose YOUR b*SS*ms??

[size=13pt]Did I say anything about a lesson needing to be learned?[/size]
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by venorite(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Voted by who pls?
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by jude33084(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I actually don't see anything wrong with Genevieve's dress. People hate it because it wasn't Halle Berry or Jennifer Lopez that wore it. The same people who condemn Genevieve's dress have praised Halle Berry's see-through dress and Rihanna's semi-unclad poses. We continually find every reason possible to hate our own stars and have no problem defending westerners, even when they're wrong.[/size]

....And you think you have made a reasonable comment undecided

20 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by YorubaOmoge: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Gene can make up her bad dressing with her face.

Igho is just darn not attractive. She messes up every picture.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by tpia5: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Even the organisers of Oscar ward last time warn participants against it

it was the grammys, and i assume they had strong [possibly security related] reasons for doing so.

most people hadnt realized this issue of half n.aked dressing was more serious than it appears to be.

by the time the weather gets warmer, looks like its going to be all out warfare from the females, via breast exposure.

in any case, clearly nigeria is the dumping ground for western stuff.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
I am glad they were voted worst dressed. This tradition of exposing boobs by Nigerian celebs has got to stop.
A woman can still look good when she is decently dressed.

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by jude33084(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]No, they did not. The warning was for the Grammy awards as several attendees have presented themselves either nearly topless or unclad. Ex: Lil Kim.[/size]

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs for the correction cool

I will like to see your outfit someday but I hope you are not the type wink
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by nex(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
What's wrong with these girls?! If they show up topless, at least we can say yes it's an African event, and they wanted to go back to ancient African fashion, but not this. Even Karen Igho who doesn't have real breasts will come and exposed those plastic bags on here chest, later she'll resume the lies that she had cancer. *spits*
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by 2legit2qwt: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
tpia@:

it was the grammys, and i assume they had strong [possibly security related] reasons for doing so.

most people hadnt realized this issue of half n.aked dressing was more serious than it appears to be.

by the time the weather gets warmer, looks like its going to be all out warfare from the females, via breast exposure.

in any case, clearly nigeria is the dumping ground for western stuff.

How can there be possible security issues with under dressing? I'd imagine wearing excessive and less revealing clothing pose more threats
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by mosquitoNet(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
*Sawa sawa sawa le, sawa sawa sawa le, ashawo. Kporkpor kom, kom kom, kpamkolokpam*

Genni bwest small oh! See karen booby mehn. Imagining my di*ck in-between.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
jude33084:

You mean flatty tongue
do they look flat to you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
tpia@:

in any case, clearly nigeria is the dumping ground for what is banned in the west.

[size=13pt]Lol huh? That warning wasn't security related at all. It was because women kept overexposing themselves.

What Genny wore isn't overexposure. It's exposure and would be allowed in the west.[/size]
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by mkoabiola: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
If not for d public ,ds opportunist would b walking naked.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by tpia5: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
2legit2qwt:

How can there be possible security issues with under dressing?

we dont know what they know.

I'd imagine wearing excessive and less revealing clothing pose more threats

it depends.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by RedLight1: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
i like the first girl outfit smiley smiley
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Drdaps(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Bad one to the core but i ve to feed my eye sha coz it is the only source of food for it. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
jude33084: Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs for the correction cool

I will like to see your outfit someday but I hope you are not the type wink

[size=13pt]I try to be modest. It has nothing to do with morality and everything to do with timidity.[/size]
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Soso990240(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I actually don't see anything wrong with Genevieve's dress. People hate it because it wasn't Halle Berry or Jennifer Lopez that wore it. The same people who condemn Genevieve's dress have praised Halle Berry's see-through dress and Rihanna's semi-unclad poses. We continually find every reason possible to hate our own stars and have no problem defending westerners, even when they're wrong.[/size]
hello,naija and America no be d same..wen u go 2 Rome,behave like Romans.wen u go 2 china,eat wit 2 sticks as spoon.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by 2legit2qwt: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
One thing about the dressing is that one can see that Genevieve hasn't resorted to bo0bies job despite being small in that department grin
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by mekaboy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Chai ! Genevive, mama mmadu (somebody's Mother) , what example are u showing to your daughter and other young girls that look up to you?

You should be a symbol of a young successful African Queen. Why didn't she wear a gown that has some african fabrics blended in? That would have shown our great culture and heritage.

When we are having an African award and dress like the west, where is our own culture? I am sure pple oin hollywood will be laughing at geny for trying to abandon our rich cultural heritage for western anti-Christ madness.

At this stage and age in your carrier, knowing that a lot of young girls in Africa look up to you as their role model,is this the example your setting for young african girls?

As for karen, the slap she received has not taught her a lesson yet.

I am so disappointed with geny, at this age and state. Wat a big shame. You have talent, money, recognition. What else do u want? What extra attention do u want to get by exposing ur breast to public? Please this is africa, we watch the western madness they call fashion but we have not forgotten our culture yet.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by tpia5: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol huh? That warning wasn't security related at all. It was because women kept overexposing themselves.

overexposure is not considered that much of a big deal, in the US.

for there to be that kind of request made, doesnt bode well.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by jude33084(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
ItsModella:
do they look flat to you? undecided undecided undecided

That of Gene na miliki pye cheesy

Igho's own is artificial so it is still miliki tango grin
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Did I say anything about a lesson needing to be learned?[/size]
so what are you driving at? Concuring with the promiscuous dressing isnt enough cogent reason for those who look up to her to emulate her?? Ogugua................... *speechless*

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by jude33084(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Has anyone tried to zoom in that of Igho cheesy

You can almost see the two antenals cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Ayoobscom(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
These whooores they idolize,call celebrity and worship obstinately...pollutant figures to d society....those wearing Hijab deserve no awards but hates...the world is openly upside down

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Crixina(f): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
thats cos we see differently...an african woman which is suppose 2 hav the african values which includes dressing, not some which ass chick who can go naked for all i care.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
tpia@:
overexposure is not considered that much of a big deal, in the US.

for there to be that kind of request made, doesnt bode well.

[size=13pt]It is at award shows. Award shows are supposed to be classy, and celebrities have turned the Grammys into "Who looks more unclad/outrageous?" Did you read the warning? They instructed attendees not to reveal butts, butt cracks, genitals, etc. So, how is that security-related?

I think award shows have been very tolerant and are now buckling up. The Grammys and those who attend are known for their shenanigans, which is why the warning was released, albeit late. Genny's dress wouldn't have caused much commotion, if any at all.[/size]
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by cyril83(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
Choi! Karen boooobs too dey on point,robust and well packaged boooobs abeg make una forget dat plastic thing and as for that ageing face *gene* someone shud pls tell her to work on her small sagged and disgusting boooobs.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by 2legit2qwt: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
tpia@:

we dont know what they know.

it depends.
I don't care what they know that we don't know, don't start with any conspiracy stuff please. My question is, how is a revealing dress a security concern in an award show?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Bra Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.