Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 (59012 Views)

Worst Dressed Celebrities At Headies Award 2014 / Top 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities In Nigeria / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2013
good.good:
i can only imagine what happened to the male attendees. Me wey view the pix for internet, e no easy; my joystick is so hard. This bi+ch nnaji dressing can send a woman to hell. She should apologise to nigerians, especially the men folk.
Ordinary cleavage makes you want to come? grin

I have never found Genevieve sexually thrilling like Omotola or Mercy J before they got married.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by omar22(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2013
Nigerians are not mature enough to handle a little flesh been shown in public....

I dont see anything wrong with what she wore............ Ladies have wore similar outfit to the Oscar or Grammy for years and we dont see looneys shouting that they have joined Illuminati
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by omar22(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2013
omar22: Nigerians are not mature enough to handle a little flesh been shown in public....

I dont see anything wrong with what she wore............ Ladies have wore similar outfit to the Oscar or Grammy for years and we dont see looneys shouting that they have joined Illuminati
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by ifeomabernard(f): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Ricpaula: Especially karen, plz grow up enough of this nonsence.genny I believe was a mistake and even later change the dress same night. 1st to comment-dancing azonto
O.D.E
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by anneduke: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2013
they are putting the women folks to shame.if we neglect our culture for that of the western world, who will uphold it for us.ladies think!
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by omar22(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2013
anneduke: they are putting the women folks to shame.if we neglect our culture for that of the western world, who will uphold it for us.ladies think!

What culture would that be? The Western world gave us practically almost everything...

Its within our culture is for the husband to beat 7 bells out of our wives?
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Melikam(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
it is unAfrica!
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by omar22(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Melikam: it is unAfrica!

The last time I checked most part of Africa still walk around n@ked

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by AyeeIdris(f): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
I think its unfair to single out Geneveive when other ladies wore similar stuffs too. Why didnt Funke make it to the worst dressed list then, or the other lady, whoever she is.

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by coogar: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
omar22: Nigerians are not mature enough to handle a little flesh been shown in public....

which is quite pathetic.......the so called giants of africa are whining because of a dress. genevieve wore the perfect dress - this is actually the first time she has impressed me on the red carpet unlike the other times where she looked like she was mourning a loved one in some boring black dress.

nigerians are hypocrites!
don't take what they say religiously - you would think the country is filled with morally-upright people but what they do behind the scenes is much worse than the westerners they condemn! a nation of armed robbers, daring pröstitutes, kidnappers, corrupt politicians and ritualists and yet they find a dress on the red carpet immoral? i can't work this out in my head!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by omar22(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
?
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by MaraGod: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I actually don't see anything wrong with Genevieve's dress. People hate it because it wasn't Halle Berry or Jennifer Lopez that wore it. The same people who condemn Genevieve's dress have praised Halle Berry's see-through dress and Rihanna's semi-unclad poses. We continually find every reason possible to hate our own stars and have no problem defending westerners, even when they're wrong.[/size]

You can only chastise who you love. we love Gevenieve, and will like her to remain modest in all
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by coogar: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
MaraGod:

You can only chastise who you love. we love Gevenieve, and will like her to remain modest in all

so lend us your outstanding intelligence by telling us what was immodest in what she wore?
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by freecocoa(f): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Aswear most of the comments on this thread just tie my tongue, like really?

I'm not even going with the "we are Africans" quote but how y'all can say there's nothing wrong with exposing ones bweasts beats me, let's all go back to walking the streets nakid like our fore fathers na, what's the essence of clothes then?

And the talk about being hypocrites is just plain annoying, so because most people do bad things means bad things should be encouraged? I don't even understand y'all, ngwanu let's all sit, fold our arms and let the bad things keep happening.

If Genny who wore the dress wasn't comfortable in it and had to change, then there really was something wrong with it.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by hammedkola(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chai....Is good to be responsible house wife oh!
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by omar22(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
?
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Mrsmansson(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
akinbabson: Karen is not a good dresser anyway. But for genevieve, she later realised that what the her expert put on her was not good enough and she changed it. I think there are levelz I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the entertainment industry and Karen is nt among the leveliers. So many Bigbrother housemates were involved but she was never. The intrinsic xters are not I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her
Don't be in a hurry to conclude when you are not too sure.Genny didn't change because of ur reasons.Normally dresses used on the Red carpet are not supposed to be used in giving out awards.Hope you got that.Watch more of E tv

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Mrsmansson(f): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
freecocoa: Aswear most of the comments on this thread just tie my tongue, like really?

I'm not even going with the "we are Africans" quote but how y'all can say there's nothing wrong with exposing ones bweasts beats me, let's all go back to walking the streets nakid like our fore fathers na, what's the essence of clothes then?

And the talk about being hypocrites is just plain annoying, so because most people do bad things means bad things should be encouraged? I don't even understand y'all, ngwanu let's all sit, fold our arms and let the bad things keep happening.

If Genny who wore the dress wasn't comfortable in it and had to change, then there really was something wrong with it.
So even you still think genevieve changed because she wasn't comfy.so you have not noticed when watching other foreign awards tha dresses used in walking the red carpet are not used in giving out awards?Na wa oh
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by anonymous6(f): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
yup you are right they are badly dresses
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I actually don't see anything wrong with Genevieve's dress. People hate it because it wasn't Halle Berry or Jennifer Lopez that wore it. The same people who condemn Genevieve's dress have praised Halle Berry's see-through dress and Rihanna's semi-unclad poses. We continually find every reason possible to hate our own stars and have no problem defending westerners, even when they're wrong.[/size]

You took the words right outta my mouth . Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by jahjehova(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
How is this dressing African? This and all the silly bullshit 'we' are copying from America. Jesus is calling out to you all. This will not take one to heaven o. All you who engage in such, please desist and come to Jesus.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by DarkLover: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
How bout thatsmiley?
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Jonzingmaster: NNE,U SAID IT ALL....INFACT I OWE U ONE BOTTLE OF LIMCA FOR DIS STATEMENT

[size=13pt]OMG! Limca?? There was one drink I had when I visited Mushin and I couldn't remember. This has stumped me for over two years... and you've solved my problem! Oya, buy the limca and I'll buy you grilled fish lol.[/size]
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by jahjehova(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is what is happening. Whether U lyk it or not. Truth is bitter. Only Jesus can save. Run to him.

Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Esinwaju: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Orikinla:
Ordinary cleavage makes you want to come? grin

I have never found Genevieve sexually thrilling like Omotola or Mercy J before they got married.
WORD! I admire Genny but only for her talent as a thespian. It kinda surprises me when she is being praised to the high heavens for her 'sexiness'. I just don't see that in her. Mercy J remains the only nollywood actress I ever crushed on.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by tpia5: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
omar22:

The last time I checked most part of Africa still walk around n@ked

which parts are those.
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by Foxyhoxy(f): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
Everything about women is fake. Fake hair, fake eye brow,eyelid, eye lens, nose lift,lipstick mouth, fake face, fake boobs, fake nails, fake tummy, fake arse as well. I went to d market on a day n I saw packaged fake arse being sold. I shock. All dey nid do is just put it on lyk dey put on panties. So terrible. My elder brother went about on a day chasing a gal wid a big arse never knowing it wz packaged. As he succeeded in getting her just cos of her arse o, he took her home. Una know d remaining part of d story na, as d almighty arse he went afta turned out to be one plank at d carpentry workshop. Hmm, gAls n packaging. Same tin 4 dat karen igho, packaged boobs!!!!!! N is flaunted graciously. Hmm, I fear oo......... Gene hmm, I reserve my comment
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by tpia5: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
My elder brother went about on a day chasing a gal wid a big Bottom never knowing it wz packaged. As he succeeded in getting her just cos of her Bottom o, he took her home. Una know d remaining part of d story na

guys should never try this without having had some strong alcohol beforehand, i think its common knowledge everything looks better [or real-er] when viewed through that angle.

cheesy funny story
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by pastormmadu(m): 5:33am On Mar 12, 2013

Na she be tђє only star tђεrε? Chaiii, wen tђє world started celebrated indecency was wen tђє world started dwindling. Can I ask yσυ again, did yσυ say yσυ see nothing in Jenny's dress? Just because Hally Berry them wears such? Must yσυ copy tђє westerners in all they do? Wђɑ̤̈̊t if Jenny had come with a more decent dress, do yσυ think it will make her loose tђє celebrity she is?? Nawa oooo., babe, I still dey shout
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by GenniePearl(f): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2013
@Genny...my name sake for dat matter! Am soo disappointd...wot example are u trying to show to ur teenage daughter??....ughhh! angry
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by sgsltd(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2013
full nicked
Re: Genevieve & Karen Igho: Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 by nd4reale: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
. Oh pls ! Whoever told u that we commend unclad dresses worn by hollywood stars ! Only speak for urself, abeg. Nonsense !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.