Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans (11291 Views)

Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Pray For the Palestinians-Gaza Under Renewed Israeli Aggression / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
siddiq202:

which club do you support? I promise to tell you names of Muslims that have scored for your club
Does he have a club? Is it by mouth that you become part of a football club?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Koonbey1: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
Orikinla: They are sick.
Jews are among the worst narrow minded people on earth.
That was why Hitler hated them.
You have just shown how "open minded" you are...but,if you are sufficiently open minded enough to see any shred of good in Hitler's murderous beliefs,then your mind,your Brain my Friend,is too open, like...basket open
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: Why is this topic in the Islam for Muslim's section and not Foreign Affairs?

Anyone with half a brain cell would know this is a political topic!

Anyways I support those Jews...I would hate to see a Muslim score for my club too! angry
World Peace is an illusion with minds like this and so many others on NL.

3 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Ngwakwe: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
There is no need to expect a coherent and thoughtful contribution from Muslims when the topic is about the Jews.

Can you imagine 1.5 billion Muslims hating 14 million Jews worldwide and expecting the Jews not to return the gesture will be insanity.

Unless Koran is updated and written in a plain language that will make it harder for Islamists to misinterpret it for their selfish gains instead of the moral and ethical values it contain and advocate.

The Jews have the highest number of Nobel Laurette per capital in the world. They continue to invent for the future while being boycotted by most Muslims worldwide. It's time for the majority to embrace the minority and stop accusing them of every problem that is existing in the world.

7 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by achu442(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
babarazy: They paid before they were allowed into the stadium. They have the right to walk out (like they did) whenever they want. So, what's the fuss about?
Shey,Abi?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
The more the hatred, the stronger they become.

These are palestinians with fire right and left, they still serve their lord. Ma sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Paschal007: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
fresh_dude: Or like ManU fans who wanted to change the rules of the game because the referee played by the book after Nani's Tiger Paw Shaolin Shadow kick.
Yo bro. grin grin grin Am not a Man u fan.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: There is no need to expect a coherent and thoughtful contribution from Muslims when the topic is about the Jews.

Can you imagine 1.5 billion Muslims hating 14 million Jews worldwide and expecting the Jews not to return the gesture will be insanity.

Unless Koran is updated and written in a plain language that will make it harder for Islamists to misinterpret it for their selfish gains instead of the moral and ethical values it contain and advocate.

The Jews have the highest number of Nobel Laurette per capital in the world. They continue to invent for the future while being boycotted by most Muslims worldwide. It's time for the majority to embrace the minority and stop accusing them of every problem that is existing in the world.

Very dumb reasoning. I am sure dumber people will like your post..hehe.

Are you saying the powerful should be left to treat others anyhow?

Irrational thinking by a typical mind slave to the west...keep on

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
This Palestinian woman was beat and stripped of her hijab in jerusalem. See the guy wearing the hat..he is definitely jew.

That is what the jews do and not much of these things are heard.

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by tbaba1234: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: There is no need to expect a coherent and thoughtful contribution from Muslims when the topic is about the Jews.

i.You have never read the Quran....

ii. Muslims do not hate all jews. Some do but generally animosity is mainly for the state of Israel & its atrocities. I have no problem with the average jew.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by pat077: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
Akshow: Person wey go steal for cement shop na him know d load wey him wan carry. That is to say, muslim wey go play for Israel, na him sabi the strong head wey carry am go.
abi! Imagine an American citizen traveling 2 Northkorea 4 tourism amidst d tension btw d 2 countries.

3 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by jamst(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
phew! i dont feel like commenting on this topic.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Oh dear!
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
pat077: abi! Imagine an American citizen traveling 2 Northkorea 4 tourism amidst d tension btw d 2 countries.

That seems like it though. But a Muslim like me is less intreastef in how strong or soft that guy's head is but on-

1. The erroneous perception that the Muslims are the trouble makers when actually things like this happen to average Muslims on a daily basis.

2. How much the average Nigerian christian is being intellectually robbed with the thought that the success of Isreal is theirs.

3. The fact that, while terrorists exist among Muslims, the average Muslim is not as hate filled as an average person of many of these so called peaceful religions.

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Burger01(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
^^^ Mtcheew... Smh..

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Smartwave: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
alaoeri: Ignorant Nigerian xtians 'll be supporting the jews not knowing that they don't have anything similar in their ideology.
But Nigeria musilum or islam have things to do wt Arab, when it come to killing and coward protest? Where did u keep ur common sense? if atall u have one

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by abdulkayus(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
if dis has happen in d opposite, only God knw d kind of abuse muslims would hav been gettin frm d xtains nw. Bt c dem, all mute. I hav never ppl dat are so full of hatred like d isrealis.
I am for all peace

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by confusion247(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
alaoeri: Ignorant Nigerian xtians 'll be supporting the jews not knowing that they don't have anything similar in their ideology.
you are right because Nigerian Christians will never forget that boko haram are muslems and doesn't have anything similar in their ideology. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
abdulkayus: if dis has happen in d opposite, only God knw d kind of abuse muslims would hav been gettin frm d xtains nw. Bt c dem, all mute. I hav never ppl dat are so full of hatred like d isrealis.
I am for all peace
You are for peace and i want to believe your 'peace' is the act of violence keeping amouries and bombing people and properties to pieces.....
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Smartwave: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
deols:

That seems like it though. But a Muslim like me is less intreastef in how strong or soft that guy's head is but on-

1. The erroneous perception that the Muslims are the trouble makers when actually things like this happen to average Muslims on a daily basis.

2. How much the average Nigerian christian is being intellectually robbed with the thought that the success of Isreal is theirs.

3. The fact that, while terrorists exist among Muslims, the average Muslim is not as hate filled as an average person of many of these so called peaceful religions.
YOU must be a yoruba muslim dat have never travel to north or attend higher institution in places like osun, oyo, kwara even ogun. If u have ---Then u will understand that u cannot separate violent protest from islam, unless u are yoruba moderate islam(convert) as they use to discribe non-violence yoruba muslims in north. Is quiet unfortunate what happen in muslim world

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by blaqoracle: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
babarazy: They paid before they were allowed into the stadium. They have the right to walk out (like they did) whenever they want. So, what's the fuss about?
I AM SURE YOU ARE SICK INTHE SKULL. YOU MEAN YOU CAN MOLEST A SUPPOSED ENEMY THAT SCORED FOR YOUR TEAM.THEN WHAT IS NOW THE BEAUTY OF FOOTBALL?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
deols:

Nonsense.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
I must really commend Maclantunji today...He seems to be more liberal than usual..
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by gidiMonsta(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
ebamma: .shut up my friend, arabs hate israeli's with a passion, so am not suprised if the israelis pay them back in their own coin,go to palestine, or yemen and tell them that you are a jew whether you will live to see the next day

Oponu...first of all, Chechens are ethnic Russians not Arabs.
Secondly, there are minority jewish settlements in almost all Arab states.
Arabs do not hate jews, they detest Zionists. Get the difference blockhead?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Paschal007: Yo bro. grin grin grin Am not a Man u fan.
I thought that might be possible, still I couldn't resist the urge. grin
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
karpentar:

Supported. Muslim, won't be in my team in the first place.

How very tolerant of you. Are you a christian?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Iykeponti: I don't think any Muslim con3..........allow any Israeli person to walk freely on d their street talkless of playing soccer on their ground... but am not in support of d walk off stuff.... THE CASE OF ISRAEL & ARAB WORLD IS 2ME SETTLED IN HEAVEN ,NOT HERE ON EARTH ,IT'S GETTING WORST DAY BY DAY....

And how many of those Muslim countries have you been to?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
Smartwave: YOU must be a yoruba muslim dat have never travel to north or attend higher institution in places like osun, oyo, kwara even ogun. If u have ---Then u will understand that u cannot separate violent protest from islam, unless u are yoruba moderate islam(convert) as they use to discribe non-violence yoruba muslims in north. Is quiet unfortunate what happen in muslim world

Hmmn.you have been to the Muslim world. What is it like there?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Nonsense.

Prove me wrong nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do Upon Seeing A Good Or Bad Dream? / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? / Reciting AlĀ­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.