Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans (11278 Views)

Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Pray For the Palestinians-Gaza Under Renewed Israeli Aggression / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by AnanseK(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
Daniel Amokachi was more popular than Rashidi Yekini among the Saudi football loving citizens.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by infolekan(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
maclatunji:

I have actually seen a Yoruba lead prayers in the North and know of a Yoruba man who is Governor in the North. Tell me something else.
Sorry then. All is well in the North. Spent 3 years in Bauchi and had a friend who was the President of Muslim Medical Practitioner in the State who also happens to be a Yoruba. He told me that the only place they'll ever allow a Muslim to lead a prayer is probably in a Corpers lodge and that is the general talk among those who have actually LIVED there and I'm not talking about those that travelled there.
The Muslim leader in the Corpers lodge in Azare was killed in the election violence in Bauchi just after prayers and the only thing they said was that he's a Yoruba Muslim and not a real Muslim.
Maybe you should get around a little.
The only real lesson to learn from the topic is the need to imbibe the virtue of peace and demonstrate it accordingly. Walk out when you can't stomach it....not kill the person.

3 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Orikinla: They are sick.
Jews are among the worst narrow minded people on earth.
That was why Hitler hated them.
lookin at ur statement, am sure u must av really enjoyed ao d jews were killed durin the world war. i dont mean any offense but u seem 2 b av dsame ideology with hitler, hope u are not lookin up 2 him as ur mentor.

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Koonbey1: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
I am neither Christian nor Muslim,i have spent equal number of years of my life in the far north and the north central(Ilorin),i watched Muslims in Kano butchering their Neighbors,for no just cause,in Ilorin here,the majority of the population is muslim,but i have never experienced the slightest discrimination...the conclusion i have come to is that Islam is no more better or worse than any other Religion(Christians,before you start screaming,read up on History please)..its simply that in Nigeria,the majority of the Muslim population belongs to a backward and socially stunted race,the Hausa... I know this sounds Racist,but That's the way it is,at least im not chasing anyone around with a Machete
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by bratan(m): 12:54am On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Why is this topic in the Islam for Muslim's section and not Foreign Affairs?

Anyone with half a brain cell would know this is a political topic!

Anyways I support those Jews...I would hate to see a Muslim score for my club too! angry

if i may ask! Which club do u support?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by salt1: 5:28am On Mar 13, 2013
texazzpete:

A peaceful walk out is what you're condemning in such strident tones?

*stifles laughter*

To Lagoshia and Deols, walking out is the moral equivalent of killing and pulling of a hijab is tantamount to bh bombing.
So much for value system!

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 13, 2013
deols:

You all keep.saying things you cant prove. There are so.many expatriates in Saudi. Even the holy mosque is worked on by these people.

AGREED,BUT ARE YOU TELLING US STRAIGHT THAT YOU GONNA HAVE JUST ONE ISRAELI WORKING THERE,IN SUCH PLACES?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=maclatunji]

I have actually seen a Yoruba lead prayers in the North and know of a Yoruba man who is Governor in the North. Tell me something else.[/quote

Sorry but which state in the north is dat?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by mordiemmanuel: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2013
NOTE= THE CAUSE OF THE 3RD WORLD WAR WILL BE AS A RESULT OF RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY... NOTE= THE CAUSE OF THE 3RD WORLD WAR WILL BE AS A RESULT OF RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY... NOTE= THE CAUSE OF THE 3RD WORLD WAR WILL BE AS A RESULT OF RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY...
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by babaireti(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2013
Even, if they like,they can walk out of the UNIVERSE for all I care,who even want the ZIONISTS around before?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2013
infolekan:
Sorry then. All is well in the North. Spent 3 years in Bauchi and had a friend who was the President of Muslim Medical Practitioner in the State who also happens to be a Yoruba. He told me that the only place they'll ever allow a Muslim to lead a prayer is probably in a Corpers lodge and that is the general talk among those who have actually LIVED there and I'm not talking about those that travelled there.
The Muslim leader in the Corpers lodge in Azare was killed in the election violence in Bauchi just after prayers and the only thing they said was that he's a Yoruba Muslim and not a real Muslim.
Maybe you should get around a little.
The only real lesson to learn from the topic is the need to imbibe the virtue of peace and demonstrate it accordingly. Walk out when you can't stomach it....not kill the person.

Don't mistake pervasive ignorance for irrevocable fact. That is my point.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=goldylock][/quote]

LOL, I give you that assignment. Go and do it and report to me when you are done. You will value the knowledge more if it is obtained that way.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2013
AnanseK: Daniel Amokachi was more popular than Rashidi Yekini among the Saudi football loving citizens.

It's football not magic (JJ Okocha, no vex).
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by deols(f): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2013
AnanseK: Daniel Amokachi was more popular than Rashidi Yekini among the Saudi football loving citizens.

Wasnt Yekini a better player?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by olapluto(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2013
infolekan: The comments generated by this post is still a source of concern for me.
There's a man in our team that we don't like due to his religious or political or racial affliation and he scores a goal that we just don't appreciate and we register our displeasure by WALKING OUT.
We could have chanted a war song and burn down some embassies....we could have assasinated his countrys' ambassador....we could chant the name of our Almighty God and disrupt the whole football game(Egypt comes to mind)...but we decide to walk away peacefully and forfeit the gate fee.
That's what I call peaceful existence. The mere fact that I know things won't get violent because I take a breath in ur land.
The illusion of a 'one world' things should have been outgrown by the majority of us....religion, race, wealth and even baseless things as occupation seperates and divides us. Even Yoruba Muslims and hausa muslims still have their rancor(ask if a Yoruba muslim can ever lead the mosque prayer in the north).
But the absence of violence should be the commendable part.
I'm certain Zamfara bombers would definitely not want a christian striker in their team.
We all need to love ourselves more.
'Peaceful' indeed! You certainly havent followed the news. You have chosen a part of it and dwelt onn it. Let me put it to you that the club house has been burnt down completely. Trophies won by the team over years have been destroyed in the fire caused by these racist fans. They did not just 'walk out' in protest. They caused plenty trouble in the stadium and outside the stadium after.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2013
mordiemmanuel: NOTE= THE CAUSE OF THE 3RD WORLD WAR WILL BE AS A RESULT OF RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY... NOTE= THE CAUSE OF THE 3RD WORLD WAR WILL BE AS A RESULT OF RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY... NOTE= THE CAUSE OF THE 3RD WORLD WAR WILL BE AS A RESULT OF RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY...

May be in your mind, but to insinuate that WW3 would be fought over religious ideology is to lose sight of the forest for the trees. Wars are fought over economic and geopolitical interests. For instance, the Crimean war of 1853 was fought at a time when religious fanaticism was at its highest in Europe and the Muslim world. Russia, a strong christian nation wanted to destroy the Muslim Caliphate of Turkey for good, but France and Britain, instead of joining their Christian ally to rid Europe of the 'muslim' enemy, ganged up with Turkey to defeat Russia instead, because to them, economic/geopolitical interests are far more important than religious ideology

Most Nigerians are just too prejudice and short-sighted, hence they think everything revolves around religion. But the civilized world have for long grown beyond that. Religious ideology does not put food on peoples table, nor does it provide jobs for the unemployed.

The so-called war on terror is an economic warfare that's misinterpreted by those with little foresight as a 'West vs Islam' conflict, but its not. The Western powers have no personal beef with the Religion of Islam or any religion for that matter. Its just unfortunate that the largest reserves of oil, which is no doubt essential for their economic survival, happens to be lying underneath regions where Muslims constitute the majority. If the middle east was populated by Jews, Xtians, Animists or Buddhist, they'll probably be the stereotypical 'terrorists' of today.

Ever wonder why some of the biggest allies the west has are fanatical Salafist muslim countries of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Bahrain,UAE, and Yemen? Iran used to be the strongest ally of the west in that region, until they decided to nationalize their oil industry. If Iran should let the West have access to its oil today, they'll be best of buddies again,it wouldnt matter much to the west if Iran kills every single Xtian or jew in Iran; then, It'll be hush hush in the western media, and u probably wouldnt hear about it.

Do not lose sight of the forest for the trees. The biggest enemy of the west are the countries of China and Russia. If there should be WW3, it'll be between these countries, and it'll be fought over the control of dwindling energy resources. Probably you dont know, but a 'silent' war has been going on between them. For instance, the US/NATO war on Afghanistan has very little to do with finding Osama or fighting 'terrorism,' but more to do with the need to control the country of Afghanistan, so that China does not have a direct pipeline access to the oil fields of Iran via Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL, I give you that assignment. Go and do it and report to me when you are done. You will value the knowledge more if it is obtained that way.

Who is loling with u? Its a simple question answer it and stop redirecting people. Assignment ko assignment ni. Metion them and state facts joor! Just as u n ur co mod ban people without reason or cause. How typical.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by ParisLove2(f): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock:

Who is loling with u? Its a simple question answer it and stop redirecting people. Assignment ko assignment ni. Mention them and state facts joor! Just as u n ur co mod ban people without reason or cause. How typical.
Spot on. smiley
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock:

Who is loling with u? Its a simple question answer it and stop redirecting people. Assignment ko assignment ni. Metion them and state facts joor! Just as u n ur co mod ban people without reason or cause. How typical.

Don't be a lazy student.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
@Maple, please lecture them.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Don't be a lazy student.
Learn what How to ban people for telling the truth or how to hide truthful posts? So that fowl nyash no go open? I will rather lick the side walk in Kano. If u really knew what you were saying u will post it instead of sending people on a black rose chase.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1220232/dozens-christian-homes-set-fire#14738261

People make una help me see hypocricts oh!!! This one no reach frontpage but if na jews or christians e for don reach front page. God is watching you people in 3D.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock: https://www.nairaland.com/1220232/dozens-christian-homes-set-fire#14738261

People make una help me see hypocricts oh!!! This one no reach frontpage but if na jews or christians e for don reach front page. God is watching you people in 3D.

Don't be disrespectful. God is watching us in panoramic view in full effect.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Koonbey1: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock: https://www.nairaland.com/1220232/dozens-christian-homes-set-fire#14738261

I swear...all followers of The Great Religion of peace,please check the above Thread out and come back to tell me how tolerant Islam is compared to the Jews who forcefully removed a Woman's Hijab.Thank you very much.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by jkross(m): 1:43am On Mar 14, 2013
Orikinla: They are sick.
Jews are among the worst narrow minded people on earth.
That was why Hitler hated them.

Your talk is cheap! Was albert einstein narrow minded?
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
with the Muslems praying openly for the destruction of Jew, an average Jew have every reason to hate the muslems
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
tbaba1234:

i.You have never read the Quran....

ii. Muslims do not hate all jews. Some do but generally animosity is mainly for the state of Israel & its atrocities. I have no problem with the average jew.

Bros, the Qur'an call them the enemy of Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? / Reciting AlĀ­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / The Benefits Of Bismillah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.