Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa (586 Views)

Nigerian Economy To Overtake UK, France By 2050 / British And Italian Hostage Killed In Birkin Kebbi / Cia And Mossad To Divide Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa by musiwa19: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2013
UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa

western niger of nigeria(including borgu in niger state)
Re: UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa by musiwa19: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2013
m
Re: UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa by musiwa19: 4:35am On Mar 12, 2013
it is sad news. they are only trying to send you a message that you have no other option than break nigeria. it is the best interested of majority of nigerian. this is why i said i should be president in 2011 because i knew i was the best person to be president at that time... because i know what will happen and would have solve it.. Goodluck shut down the embassy.

the picture i hope is not true but just read British news, saying it is.. It is such a pity. I knew this is going to happen that why I took all my time to say over and over remove the western niger of nigeria. Ojukwu did not complain because ojuwku did not want an second civil war. he just wanted to avoid the same mistake. If you dont know because I was posting this pictures.. and i was not telling lies.. We have made provision to do the right thing on our own end of the country to make it easy to pull us out because we knew they were like this and would lead to millions of life been killed..

Goodluck is been stubborn and cant keep the nigeria as one.. I am a person who would tell you the truth to your faces.. You cant bring back those people.. Look if Yar adua a northerner, who was president could see that I was posting and reacted, it tell you about how reliable i am..

We would have avoid all of this many month ago.. It can only get worst.. The issue is beyond who is president but an issue of history of the nation call nigeria when you look at the satellite pictures.. Millions will die, if the world dont listen to me and stop listen to the govt of nigeria or nigeria media, they are under the control of nigeria govt.

if we have quickly remove the western niger of nigeria , we would have avoid many killing.. they will be able to raise 1,000,000 army. So to avoid this.. we remove the western niger of nigeria. as long as majority, they dont give problem.. Goodluck can have his life ruling them on the other side.. abi owa ma sa lo.

You cant bring back this people , you can only save the once alive.

you have no choice than hand over all airport to state.. This is an emergency situation. what will happen if they are abroad a plane.. by state controlling it it means they are safe.

your problem is, you think everything is tribalist.. this is the international procedure. what if they send boko haram to an airport.

this is what they may done for the plane . it would not have been possible if the state were in control.

there is nothing like nationalism , even not in america.. state controls airport. Look you can not have an igbo man from enugu come to lagos to work in the lagos airport.. For him to work there. He has to have lived in Lagos with prove for close to 10 years... or born in lagos.. you may say it is not fair but this is how they do it all over the world. you can go and ask anyone.. I am not been an anti igbo or anti fulani or haus. I am telling you the international procedure..

In a case like nigeria.. This woman should not be minister of aviation in the western niger of nigeria.. This is why britian did what they did. Britian did not want Igbo people working at lagos airport.. this is why they create 3 separate colony. that way all this issue will not be.. this people would have been alive if you have let britian wish be..

minister of aviation, should be just for the east where she comes from. aviation is not an area you let anyone in like you do in nigeria.. I saw the airport she buid so small that if there were going to bomb up everybody.. it is so easy to bomb them up in benin airport, they will not have an room to run. to escape..
Re: UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa by musiwa19: 4:48am On Mar 12, 2013
the oba of benin is No retreat No surrender, if I retreat, I no be

correct pinkin.. na big curse, the oba of benin na No retreat No

surrender. We are talking about injustice.. because there is 200

million life involve..

goodluck go my papa house say him want to claim land for benin.. na me get benin.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-cy4SDx3n1nU/T_FPBX1TycI/AAAAAAAAEyY/DszipNaWMP0/s1600/abandon+Jona.jpg[/img]
Re: UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa by tpia5: 4:50am On Mar 12, 2013
the picture i hope is not true

likewise.
Re: UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa by musiwa19: 4:53am On Mar 12, 2013
i mean the picture of them been killed.
Re: UK,France,italy,Greece hostage killed: We have to divide Nigeria - Musiwa by tpia5: 4:58am On Mar 12, 2013
i didnt view it.

(1) (Reply)

Between Awoh, Alam, Bode George, Tafa Balogun Who Deserved Nigerian Pardon / SGF Urged To Produce Minutes Of Council Of State Meeting / Convince Boko Haram To Come Out Of Higing, President Tells Proponents Of Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.