Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

PHOTOS: 'I Wanna Be Forever Young'-kim Is Bathed In Her Own Blood As She Has A ' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: 'I Wanna Be Forever Young'-kim Is Bathed In Her Own Blood As She Has A ' (1449 Views)

See Evidence To Proove That Amber Rose Butt Is Real While That Of Kim Is Fake / Sade Adu's Timeless Beauty; Forever Young / Kim Is NOT Pregnant – The Kardashians Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 'I Wanna Be Forever Young'-kim Is Bathed In Her Own Blood As She Has A ' by marykayo: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
It might look like a scene from horror movie Carrie.

But this is the moment Kim Kardashian gets a BLOOD facial on Sunday's episode of her reality show Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.

Kim Kardashian treats herself to a blood facial on the latest episode of her show Kourtney and Kim Take Miam

The star was seen trying out the latest beauty technique.

'I love trying anything that makes you look and feel youthful,' she said.
A large needle drew blood from her arm before the sample was spun in a machine to remove the platelets.

The blood was then splattered into Kim's face using nine tiny little acupuncture-style needles.

But first she had to slap on some numbing cream in a bid to ease the pain.
The results left her looking like she had been in the classic horror flick - or a car crash, with blood spots all over face.

'It stings a little,' the medic who administered the treatment warned.

Best pal Jonathan Cheban looked like he was about to pass out as he watched Kim get the procedure - which he had originally told her about.

'Owww,' she wailed. 'Oh my God. I will never get a facelift if it feels like that.'
But as she recovered with ice packs on her face, Kim insisted: 'We're all good.'

The treatment is so-called because it uses the patient's own blood to make improvements to the skin.

The plasma from the blood is then extracted and used in the non-invasive procedure, with the aim of rejuvenating the skin.

The technique is an updated version of the traditional 'vampire facelift', which involves a series of painful injections into the face.
The show also saw the 32-year-old star turn private detective as she helped track down a missing teenage girl.

It came after she went for a 'ride-along' with North Miami cops after telling how she wanted to solve crimes.

'I'm like fascinated. I have this sick, twisted fantasy about investigating stuff,' she said.
'If I wasn't doing what I'm doing now I would totally be a crime scene investigator.'

source: http://ifyduru..com/2013/03/photos-i-wanna-be-forever-young-kim-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian's Son Mason, Might Not Be Fathered By Scott Disick? / "I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. Never Ever!' - Femi Kuti Says / Benita Okojie Is Back On The Music Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.