Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Study In Ukraine - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine (16538 Views)

Admission Letter For Study In Ukraine As Low As #15,000 Ngn / Study In Ukraine / Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Ukraine by tamiex(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2012
Do you wish to in ukraine? Here's an opportunity for you to do so with much needed assistance to make your foreign study dreams come true.

Please fee free to send an email to : luk4jide@gmail.com : PLEASE: Includes in the email - your Name as it appears on your International Passport, your desired level of study (either B.Sc. or M.Sc.); and finally, your desired course (First and Second choice). By so doing, I will give you a prompt reply of an updated in-depth information on what you need to know in details. Thanks in anticipation as you comply.
you can also check our blog ukraineschools. and contact us on one of the following numbers 200% visa and admission
mr jide adelabu (ukraine)
+380930605815
mr ife ajadu (nigeria)
Re: Study In Ukraine by tamiex(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2012
Zzyzx92: Look guyz! Gettin d invitation/admission letter to study aint difficult, the most difficult aspect there z the problem of getting a genuine and approved visa from d embassy, cos d embassy was choked up lst yr..I experienced dat last yr.
Xo, @poster, can yhu help us wif a sure agent that cud help us in getting the visa 4om d embassy. Tnks
hey guy I am a sure agent, I have gotten over 300 students visa to ukraine. I personally assure you that if you work with we would not part without your visa and I follow all my students to ukraine and leave only when they have begun schooling every year.... Contact me luk4jide@gmail.com +380930605815
Re: Study In Ukraine by tertiaryeduinua: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hello dear people,
if you are interested to study in Ukraine please contact tertiaryeduinukraine@hotmail.com and we will assist you. just send a scanned copy of you passport ands school leaving certificate and/or bachelor degree(if it applies) and state what you are interested in studying and we will respond and tell you following procedures concerning your application
-fast stress free process
-admission in just 1-3weeks
-low costs(1500$-5000$ tuition fee per annum accommodation etc included)
-courses offered in english
-admission open all year round
-no entry test
-tuition fee paid on arrival to ukraine
-for more information contact us on tertiaryeduinukraine@hotmail.com
all the best ladies and gentlemen smiley
Re: Study In Ukraine by Mari777: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2013
Hi I need help can i know more about agent Raja pragadeeshawara Pls contact me on xmarix7@gmail.com
Re: Study In Ukraine by emmanuel90(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Pls i'm sorry for rooting out this old thread..i was just lookin for a thread where i will possibly get an answer to my question....Haven said,here goes
With the current crisis in ukraine,do you think it safe for me to go there and study as i have already applied...
Also i was looking @ Russia...so did my research...Some said its cool...Some said racism bleeping high...
Peeps your honest and kind advise can help me make a decision..Most especially people that reside currenly in the aforementioned countried....Thanks
Re: Study In Ukraine by a11ever: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
my brother got admission in Kiev National University last year
through following site: http://www.studyinukraine.eu/.

The process was smooth and they helped him in getting visa is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download your WAEC GCE past questions and answers now!! / Admission Into Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ebonyi State Commences On October 5 / JAMB Adopts Pin Vending For 2017 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.