Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It (3033 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by wellmax(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Touching: Father's Speech at Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw it.
Hilarious, thoughtful, I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSfhgGGt_PU

1 Like

Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
What a father!!!!!!! Such a True and from the bottom of the heart speech

I love it . . .and I wish them happy married life

If only men know how much work was put into making their wives who they are, they will treat them as the precious gems that they are.

2 Likes

Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by slimyem: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wow!!grin
No man would hear this from a father in law and not treat the woman good all his life except he is a bastarrd or an eediot.undecided
...one reason I think parental consent in marriage should not be waived.cool
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by phabulous88(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2013
This is so cool.
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by temi4fash(m): 4:14am On Mar 13, 2013
its not apenin on ma phone
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by Ivynwa(f): 4:26am On Mar 13, 2013
The father in law had the groom in tears. Touching!
The man is deep rooted indeed.
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by Chinwem(f): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2013
Awww....so sweet
WAiting for mine
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by Ivynwa(f): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2013
@Chinwem
You have a mail at your "alliswell" email account.
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by aspabay(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2013
whaoo, I love this...
What a lovely father, he loves his daughter but hands her over to his son-in-law in trust that he will do same.
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by kay9(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ehn...

Sorry but i dont think i want to hear that all on my frigging wedding day; he's had weeks to do that. How about just smiling and telling me he's happy his daughter chose me? I'm sure thats what the bride would want the groom's dad to say.
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
kay9: Ehn...

Sorry but i dont think i want to hear that all on my frigging wedding day; he's had weeks to do that. How about just smiling and telling me he's happy his daughter chose me? I'm sure thats what the bride would want the groom's dad to say.
i just knew there will always be a deviant that will ruin the beauty of this thread.cant you just appreciate something sweet and give your father inlaw that honour.if he was a bad father to his daughter,his daughter probably wouldnt have turn out marriageable hence you wont even be married to her.that day is not for only you and your wife,its also for the ladys parent that made a huge impact in that girls life arrrghhh.men ,i like this kind of father.a very sweet dad.

1 Like

Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by megareal: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Fabulous! Wish my father had spoken like this at my wedding. Who wouldn't love such a dad?
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
soooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by Chinwem(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ivynwa: @Chinwem
You have a mail at your "alliswell" email account.

That aCcounts been disabled......I ve sent you a pm with my new one then you can send the message there instead
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by iRichards: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
I hope someone told the daughter not to screw it too... undecided
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
iRichards: I hope someone told the daughter not to screw it too... undecided
she would have been told uncountable number of times before the wedding :@
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by kay9(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^ And thus doesn't need to be reminded again on her wedding day, abi? I suppose this means the groom must be hard of hearing, cos he on the other hand needed it drummed into his ear-drums yet again - yeah, that's right - on the frigging wedding day! Abeg spare me jor.

Deviant you say? Ehn, what do i care. My bossman must be a deviant, too, cos any father-in-law that tries that stunt with me will instantly get an ear-full on the dangers of telling a grown man his duties in public! Your dad loves you? Well, news flash: my dad loves me too! tongue cool
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by iRichards: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
kulyie: she would have been told uncountable number of times before the wedding :@

Yeah...and thats the first time the groom is getting to hear it. Well my take, simply, is that "It Takes Two to Tango"....shey?

kay9: ^^ And thus doesn't need to be reminded again on her wedding day, abi? I suppose this means the groom must be hard of hearing, cos he on the other hand needed it drummed into his ear-drums yet again - yeah, that's right - on the frigging wedding day! Abeg spare me jor.

Deviant you say? Ehn, what do i care. My bossman must be a deviant, too, cos any father-in-law that tries that stunt with me will instantly get an ear-full on the dangers of telling a grown man his duties in public! Your dad loves you? Well, news flash: my dad loves me too! tongue cool

Spot on! smiley
Re: Touching: Father's Speech At Daughters Wedding - We Worked Hard, Don't Screw It by MMotimo: 2:00am On Mar 15, 2013
Gooooooo Baba Iyawo cool
"don't screw it up" is very sound advice, coming from a father who has utmost confidence and pride in the gift this young man is receiving.

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Funniest Reasons Kids Cry ….LOL! (photos) / I Cheated And I'm Guilty / Will You Seek Your Spouse`s consent Before Sending Money To Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.