Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Question That GEJ Failed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Question That GEJ Failed! (550 Views)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Discredits Ex Minister's Claim That GEJ Left $30bn In Treasury / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Question That GEJ Failed! by Sirniyeh(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
In a zoo, there are Snakes, Elephants and Ostriches. If I count 50 eyes, 40 legs and 6 trunks. How many snakes are there?
Na dis question make me know say Jona no be good mathematician!
The floor is open for all mathematicians to do justice to the question...
Re: The Question That GEJ Failed! by Smuthx(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Millions of people are watching Barcelona vs AC Milan match around the world and what you wrote here has absolutely no relevance to the politics section.
Re: The Question That GEJ Failed! by Bolaji21(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sirniyeh: In a zoo, there are Snakes, Elephants and Ostriches. If I count 50 eyes, 40 legs and 6 trunks. How many snakes are there?
Na dis question make me know say Jona no be good mathematician!
The floor is open for all mathematicians to do justice to the question...
I think Nairaland needs to change the way the forum is been run. All new topics need to be screened by the mods before been made visible on the site.
This topic is a mess dat's meant for d jokes section. Even had d guts to disrespect our 1st citizen for no just cause!

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Asks For Pope's Assistance / Lawyers Give INEC 30 Days Ultimatum To Register APC / Godswill Akpabio Is Not A Reckless Spender - Says Chief Press Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.