Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? (8095 Views)

When Last Did You Eat This??(pic) / Is There Any Special Dish You Eat On Sundays? / 18 Basic Dinning Etiquette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by aieromon(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2013
I still eat on the dining table. Its a habit I wish to pass on.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by swtcharissa(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2013
I used T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ eat on d dinning table in my fada's house,but since I got married,over two years now,I and my husby prefare T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ do the eating in d sitting room,facing d TV,we have a very fine dinning set,but we dnt go there...but since our daughter came into our lives,she creeps T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ where we r eating n mostimes want T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ turn the tray upside down....so dats giving us the tut of relocating T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ using the dinning room n table

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by lacicrips(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2013
I think that's about the most comfortable place in the home to eat a meal - unless of course your home arrangement is boring. Modern dining are always in the living room.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by mikeywise(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2013
Its a rule in our house (my wife and I), as long as its food, then it has to be at the dining.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by fuckluv(f): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2013
If i didn't eat on the dining table, then ve offended my mother sad

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo:

bro foxy, wazzap? my favorite gorupie wink tongue

Come... You better amended your English before I reported you to Papa for wasting useful resources on your education.

How far na... Why your crazy ar.se aint updating? undecided
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by lacicrips(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2013
Simple: integrate your dining section into your living room.

Now tell me why anyone would leave this to eat elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by faboben10: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2013
Dinning room ke!
Where i dey live no get dat 1 ooo,
guys just dey rugged am inside 1
room ni ooo.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by yuzedo: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Buy the way, MOD, bro, is spellt "Dining" and nut "Dinning" ok... I learn dat when i go to Rushhian for my summer holiday last Dizemba. Hope dis helps, cheers. wink
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Now let me contribute....

I never chop on top dining before.... Men, all men grow up for ghetto o, so na either ground or chair na im person dey siddon chop food.

Simple.

Levelz don change sha, but still, I still prefer siddon for ground chop food while I dey watch film.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Jarus(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Miss Ope:
Yuzedo speaks nd writes better dan dis.... Stop pulling our legs with blunder infested grammer..lol
Abi o
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Jarus(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2013
lacicrips: Simple: integrate your dining section into your living room.

Now tell me why anyone would leave this to eat elsewhere.

It doesnt matter to me. Using the dining set, sitting, is too boring, irrespective of where it is located. Floor, or sometimes sitting room chair with food on top of stool, does it better for me.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by paparazzi1987(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2013
When we don't even have dining room why do u expect us to have dining table..i beg na inside one room me and my siblings dey sleep

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by condralbede(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2013
I hv nver eaten in d dinning table....actually we dnt hv one at home,we do eaten in d kichen sometimes in d parlour.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Jarus(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo: Buy the way, MOD, bro, is spellt "Dining" and nut "Dinning" ok... I learn dat when i go to Rushhian for my summer holiday last Dizemba. Hope dis helps, cheers. wink

Banana Island big man. Where are you spending this easter holiday, btw? smiley
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Demdem(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2013
Jarus: Hmmnnn, once in a while, I still do. Maybe once or twice a week. I prefer eating seated on the floor, facing the TV, with TV remote by my side. My dining is used more for meetings, and sometimes reading.

On the floor grin grin grin
Even with enormous wealth, an Aboki is still an Aboki. grin
Na play oooo. grin
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by yuzedo: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Jarus:
Abi o
LMFAO! so harsh bro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jarus:

Banana Island big man. Where are you spending this easter holiday, btw? smiley
Uncle Jarus, bro, wazzap! i want to go to Jamny in Urope. Am hearing they have plenty disney land where i can many willy-willy. cheers while u spend yours in Moodakeke. wink
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by lacicrips(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Jarus:

It doesnt matter to me. Using the dining set, sitting, is too boring, irrespective of where it is located. Floor, or sometimes sitting room chair with food on top of stool, does it better for me.

To each his own. I just can't leave the comfort of my dining set for anywhere else. Not happening.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by jossygal(f): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]op,wot abt me wey no kum get dinning table?sad[/size]
abi ooo...na bedroom sure pass sha,it has a way of making d food taste better grin
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by jossygal(f): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
condralbede: I hv nver eaten in d dinning table....actually we dnt hv one at home,we do eaten in d kichen sometimes in d parlour.
....wow u 'eaten' in d 'kichen'?I tot it was 'eat' in d 'kitchen'...ohh my bad tongue
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Symphony007: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Since i'm still a teen. It's imperative by order of mum for the whole farmily to converge on the dinning table for breakfast and dinner, infact it's one of the most important spots in the house cause it is the only time due to our busy schedules we get to meet and enjoy each others company.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by nitrogen(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo:
LMFAO! so harsh bro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uncle Jarus, bro, wazzap! i want to go to Jamny in Urope. Am hearing they have plenty disney land where i can many willy-willy. cheers while u spend yours in Moodakeke. wink
Funny dude.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Buzzy2020: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wetin consine agbero wit overload. Land lord no put dinnin 4 my one rum sef contain o.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Jarus(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Demdem:

On the floor grin grin grin
Even with enormous wealth, an Aboki is still an Aboki. grin
Na play oooo. grin
Bros, once an aboki, always one o grin cheesy

You dey miss sha.

Meanwhile, do you know that in the North, even formal eateries have corners with mats, where you use if you don't want to eat seated on the chair, and I see big men, that come to the eatery in SUVs, make use of it. I'm talking of Mr Biggs'-like eaterie o. I see am for Sokoto
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Jarus:
Bros, once an aboki, always one o grin cheesy

You dey miss sha.

Meanwhile, do you know that in the North, even formal eateries have corners with mats, where you use if you don't want to eat seated on the chair, and I see big men, that come to the eatery in SUVs, make use of it. I'm talking of Mr Biggs'-like eaterie o. I see am for Sokoto

not seen any yet but i once heard they exist.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Paschal007: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
This morning actually but not always. Sometimes i eat in my room or in the sitting room while watching TV. Not any kind of TV o. I can't imagine eating and watching Arsenal play. I might choke on it. grin
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Lakayana: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
The truth is that most Nigerians buying that piece of furniture is just wasting money it is not in our genes to eat on the table for that our bodies rejects it whenever we sit there to eat some signals are sent to our brains that we are in an alien ship and must escape.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by nikkypearl(f): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo:
Swerry, do u knows me beforr?? Maybe youv see me pulling out of my manson in my jipp beforr, am reach. wink
so becouse of dat uu wanna know me. ok...... So wuz yo numba? wink

bro foxy, wazzap? my favorite gorupie wink tongue
your Grammar is shortening my life span pls
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by yuzedo: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
nikkypearl: your Grammar is shortening my life span pls
**Look her picture** choooi! shocked swerry, u dam fine like Sellin dion and beyonsy. lets mate, tongue dont worry about your life span, i take u to jamny for tummy tock. so wuz yo numba? be nice i have money wink kiss
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Costa2000(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
I no dey near my dinning table during winter b/c the heater there is always off.na 4 summer i dey remember say i get dinning table.
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
when I was a child...
Re: When Last Did You Eat On Your Dinning Table? by rawsh247(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
U mean d last time I turned it into tennis table ?? Was abt 10yrs ago. Still play tennis on it tho', wen I'm ard.. #betting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Order For Fresh Roselle Fruit (zobo) Drink / Do You Eat Snakes? / Gurasa & Suya: A Delicacy In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.