Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady (4654 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by luvme2(f): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2013
As for me, I enjoy the respect I get where ever I go.
I also enjoy having my children call me 'mommy'(it's sooo heart warming).
Being married gives ma a confidence that I quite don't know how to explain in words.
Hmmm, 'sex' without the guilt of fornication hanging on my shoulders.
Let's hear yours smiley

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by greatgod2012(f): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2013
@op, your last point is my own first point..........enjoying intimacy without the guilt of adultery

2. The respect i get as a married woman.

3. The way im pampered by my hubby like a little girl.....lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by luvme2(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2013
greatgod2012: 3. The way im pampered by my hubby like a little girl.....lol
Yes, and that too. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by megareal: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
1.Definitely the no boundaries in bed matters, but I still got some issues with that. grin
2.As for respect, I already had that even as a single lady. God created me in a way that respect comes to me even without my asking or working for it.
3.The reduction in absurd male proposition. Now I can have a biz discussion with someone without them asking me out. I also clinch more deals now that they don't see me as a challenge anymore.
On the downside? I've completely lost my freedom cry cry :'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by niyoni: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
luvme2: As for me, I enjoy the respect I get where ever I go.
Being married gives ma a confidence that I quite don't know how to explain in words.
Let's hear yours smiley
Hmmmm.....sex without guilt sounds interesting....so does sex without boundaries.
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by niyoni: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, your last point is my own first point..........enjoying intimacy without the guilt of adultery

2. The respect i get as a married woman.

3. The way im pampered by my hubby like a little girl.....lol
Bless God 4 ur hubby lady, and pls hold Him tyt o...Hpe u get d drift?
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 14, 2013
luvme2: As for me, I enjoy the respect I get where ever I go.
Let's hear yours smiley
so you didnt have self confidence in yourself before you got married,marriage brought th self confidence Ok o anyway different strokes for different folks

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by greatgod2012(f): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2013
kulyie: so you didnt have self confidence in yourself before you got married,marriage brought th self confidence Ok o anyway different strokes for different folks

sincerely, its not about not having self respect, but as a married woman, d way people will address and deal with you will be quite different....believe me, not only in official settings, but also from friends and family setting as well, until then, you will understand me when you get there.......
Wishing you goodluck.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2013
1. Not having to worry about money - That's his job! cheesy
2. Having legitimate children
3. Having someone to always depend on cool\
4. Not having to worry about unwanted advances from these useless men around cool
5. Finally, the 'searching' game is over! cool cool

PS: The oga's wife thing just annoys the hell out of me! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2013
greatgod2012:

sincerely, its not about not having self respect, but as a married woman, d way people will address and deal with you will be quite different....believe me, not only in official settings, but also from friends and family setting as well, until then, you will understand me when you get there.......
Wishing you goodluck.

I honestly don't see people respecting me cos I'm married as a compliment!
If anything, I see it as degrading. So I'm nobody without him eh undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
@Ujujoan,That's just the truth,Nigerians seems to have more regards for married women.Even in NYSC camp they were accomodated in a different hostel(Where am serving).You are definitely someone without him lol,but we can't deny the fact that responsible married women are respected in Naija.Imagine a single lady almost 7years my elder calling me aunty,its just respect.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
What I really enjoy most is the s3x and exploring. We have it without guilt. Then , the respect and carriage and calling of madam, Aunty has always been there since I started working.. So no, change there for nw.. Then, yeah to have someone to talk 2, and who knows me , so well.. No lonely moments.. It's interesting being married. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by slimyem: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Why hasn't any man commennted on this thread?
Seems women are the only ones enjoying being married..undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by baybiemee: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
married men!!! Is it dat u guys enjoy nothing?? Haba, na wa o

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by baruwainfo: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Well, as for me, I must say I'm one of the lucky few. I have an angel for a wife.
I enjoy having 2 wake up every morning to see her beautiful face beside me.
I always look forward to coming home everyday because I know I'm going home to her.
I like the way she pampers me.
Oh yes, how can I forget the s3x without the guilt.
Infact, I'm happy being married and have never had any regrets.
I bless the day I found my loving wife. smiley

18 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by luvme2(f): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2013
baruwa@info:
Well, as for me, I must say I'm one of the lucky few. I have an angel for a wife.
I enjoy having 2 wake up every morning to see her beautiful face beside me.
I always look forward to coming home everyday because I know I'm going home to her.
I like the way she pampers me.
Oh yes, how can I forget the s3x without the guilt.
Infact, I'm happy being married and have never had any regrets.
I bless the day I found my loving wife. smiley
Awwwwww dats soooo sweet.
Hardly hear of men talk about their wives like dis. kudos!
N pls take good care of her just as she takes care of u.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by bluefilm: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
slimyem:
Why hasn't any man commennted on this thread?
Seems women are the only ones enjoying being married..undecided

It has always been like that since the days of Adam and Eve.
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by zmpp(f): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:
What I really enjoy most is the s3x and exploring. We have it without guilt. Then , the respect and carriage and calling of madam, Aunty has always been there since I started working.. So no, change there for nw.. Then, yeah to have someone to talk 2, and who knows me , so well.. No lonely moments.. It's interesting being married. smiley

you and lies. 7 years after this lie you are not married or divorcee or widow. so what happened?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by tabithababy(f): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
zmpp:

you and lies. 7 years after this lie you are not married or divorcee or widow. so what happened?
. .

Social media life vs real life cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
zmpp:

Whats your concern about my private life many years back?

And you are asking as if i owe u ,an explanantion.

You go wait taya!

Or better still ask your ancestors.

Ode!

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by ecolime(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
So someone 'resurrected' a very old thread just to expose a supposed liar? The internet truly never forgets... FBI agents everywhere... lol

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Happyguy201: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

You go wait taya!

Ode!

cheesy

and this one is suppose to be someones wife? see her response self husby go don recieve insult tire
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Happyguy201:

and this one is suppose to be someones wife? see her response self husby go don recieve insult tire

Im not like most of you, who table your spouse or companion infront of faceless strangers here to lash and backlash by opening a new id for it.

No matter what i have gone through in my relationships be it good or bad at least i have rhe brain and foresight to solve it myself without public opinions from nairalnders.
Some of you may not like it and would wish to know every details in ones private life.

But its just the way i am.

Im selective on what to show to the public about my personal life . Its my choice.

I owe nobody the full detailed story of my relationships ,lovelife .

If you dont like it? Go fuvk yourselves!

cool

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
ecolime:
So someone 'resurrected' a very old thread just to expose a supposed liar? The internet truly never forgets... FBI agents everywhere... lol

Call me a liar?

Im less concerned .

I wont reveal what happened 7years back. Bloody vultures!

Im not davido, nor tonto dike nor other celebs who loves to say it all and wash their dirty linens for all to see.

cool

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Happyguy201: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

Im not like most of you, who table your spouse or companion infront of faceless strangers here to lash and backlash by opening a new id for it.

No matter what i have gone through in my relationships be it good or bad at least i have rhe brain and foresight to solve it myself without public opinions from nairalnders.
Some of you may not like it and would wish to know every details in ones private life.

But its just the way i am.

Im selective on what to show to the public about my personal life . Its my choice.

I owe nobody the full detailed story of my relationships ,lovelife .

If you dont like it? Go fuvk yourselves!

cool

send me your nude pics dirty w.h..o.re

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Happyguy201:

send me your nude pics dirty w.h..o.re

E pain am ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Undiluted village Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Happyguy201: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

E pain am ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Undiluted village Ekpa!

old cargo send it na
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Ginomel(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

You go wait taya!

Ode!

cheesy

I wonder why you guys lie a lot on social media ,do you who must have been so depressed and probably committed suicide seeing that another lady is having a lovely time in marriage not knowing you were not married at the first place.

No wonder I don't believe facebook stories. Those are lies lies lies.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Happyguy201 post=86123411]

old cargo send it na[/quote

Lol. cheesy Na so!
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Happyguy201: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=victorian post=86123490][/quote]

Send me your nude vic
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Ginomel(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
victorian:

Call me a liar?

Im less concerned .

I wont reveal what happened 7years back. Bloody vultures!

Im not davido, nor tonto dike nor other celebs who loves to say it all and wash their dirty linens for all to see.

cool

Even if the marriage hit the rocks thereafter, the impression you created is regrettably far from reality. If it was the way it was presented, I don't think it would ever pack up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

thank God / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Why Should A Woman Accept Adultery From Her Husband And Vice Versa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.