Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? (26243 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Males, Is It Right To Disrespect Your Girlfriend's Or Wife's Father? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
i tire o.. but that is why you pray for things to be good so u never experience the worst

when things were going well, Jobs wife was happy
when things went bad, she told him to curse God and die

meanwhile that ur name Druss, is it the named after the Legend by Gemmel
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
Druss: I wonder what happened to

"For better or worse, In illness and health" ..

Dear, it goes both ways.

The husband should remember that when he's disrespecting his wife.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
cowgurl:

During our interaction, his wife (who just got back from church) walked past us without any form of pleasantries, then after some minutes, she came back out and spoke to her hubby rudely not minding our presence, for the life of me, I was taken aback - as the husband just stood there and watched her did her thing without a word or an action but instead went ahead and apologized on her behalf when she was through and in.

He then informed us how his wife's attitude towards him changed after he lost his job and tears almost dropped from his eyes, I felt sad for him really but also got thinking if the wife's action were right given the man's plight.

But I want to ask, what happened to his self esteem? Is it by force? Or will things just immediately go back to normal between them once he finds a job? Is the love that strong? I wouldn't be surprised if he plans to kick her out and take another wife if that happens. Why not get out now? Is it not better to live in peace on his own than to be crying everyday because of one woman? He should move out (does he have parents or siblings with a house?) and find one menial job to be doing to feed himself abeg.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:
But I want to ask, what happened to his self esteem? Is it by force? Or will things just immediately go back to normal between them once he finds a job? Is the love that strong? I wouldn't be surprised if he plans to kick her out and take another wife if that happens. Why not get out now? Is it not better to live in peace on his own than to be crying everyday because of one woman? He should move out (does he have parents or siblings with a house?) and find one menial job to be doing to feed himself abeg.

So are advocating he should leave the marital home now since he will still leave at some point after he has milked the woman and used her resources to get back on his feet?
is this reverse feminism at play
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

So are advocating he should leave the marital home now since he will still leave at some point after he has milked the woman and used her resources to get back on his feet?

Can you read?
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

Can you read?

can you think
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

can you think

Apparently, considerably more deeply than you.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo: Apparently, considerably more deeply than you.
even amoeba shows some behavior which can be taken in some quarters as thought , shuffling away from heat sources
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:
even amoeba shows some signs of thought

Too bad for you that you're not capable of even that much.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
its a pity and ur words seems to show some coherence
sad
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee: ur words seems to show some coherence

Sure they do. Unfortunately, we can't say the same for yours.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
come on, ladies......

behave!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar: come on, ladies......

behave!!!!

I'm happy to behave if your friend backs off. Or makes sense, whichever comes first.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

Sure they do. Unfortunately, we cant say the same for yours.

you must be frustrated in your mundane existence

The first thing that comes t o you in a case of marital embarassment and such public display of shame is that the man will still leave the woman anyways
So why does he not spare her the shame and leave now and save her spending money on rent and food
becuase he was unfortunate to lose his job

I wonder the kind of thoughts that are running through that thing u carry and call a head

coogar.. ok
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

you must be frustrated in your mundane existence

As much as your pleasure in life is derived from believing others are frustrated, I am pleased to tell you that I'm quite happy. What's it to me if that makes you miserable?

biolabee:

The first thing that comes t o you in a case of marital embarassment and such public display of shame is that the man will still leave the woman anyways

Show proof that this is the first thing that came to my mind or admit that you are re*tarded and can't comprehend simple english.

biolabee:

I wonder the kind of thoughts that are running through that thing u carry and call a head

If I were you, I would worry about the fact that there's nothing in that thing you call your head.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
today is friday!
everyone should be in a happy mood. husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends. what's the strife for? ileoba and biola, shake hands on it before i vex for una.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
your lack of home training becomes more visible by the post and is further compounded by your asinine level of intelligence

Are these not your words

I wouldn't be surprised if he plans to kick her out and take another wife if that happens.

He should move out (does he have parents or siblings with a house?) and find one menial job to be doing to feed himself abeg.

A man has a problem at the moment of lack of finance and the bright idea that popped up in what you carry around for a head is for him to leave and save his employed wife further embarassment since moreover he will still leave her in due time

Is that how you think.. extreme paranoia coupled with r.etadness
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Wow! TGIF cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:
If I were you, I would worry about the fact that there's nothing in that thing you call your head.

If you think you actually have something in that bundle of organs and tissue some cranial matter and still cant comprehend the import of your thoughtless post, maybe you need to have it re cranked so you can process with some measure of adequacy

TGIF
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee: your lack of home training becomes more visible by the post and is further compounded by your asinine level of intelligence

Are these not your words

I'm going to repost the question again so you can read it slowly this time and stop embarrassing yourself.

ileobatojo:

Show proof that this is the first thing that came to my mind or admit that you are re*tarded and can't comprehend simple english.

It's your prerogative to answer the actual question or to continue to demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension skills by answering some other made up question in your mind.

biolabee:

A man has a problem at the moment of lack of finance and the bright idea that popped up in what you carry around for a head is for him to leave and save his employed wife further embarassment since moreover he will still leave her in due time

Does anyone need further proof of this guy's mental re*tardation?

Please show me where I said this? Or admit that you are simply dull.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

If you think you actually have something in that bundle of organs and tissue some cranial matter and still cant comprehend the import of your thoughtless post, maybe you need to have it re cranked so you can process with some measure of adequacy

TGIF

Sorry, I don't understand this mish mash of random English words thrown together. What are you trying to say? Can you construct a comprehensible sentence?
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
are you now back tracking now?

Your original post

ileobatojo:

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee: are you now back tracking now?

Your original post

It's one thing to be able to repost my original post. To be able to actually comprehend it though requires the use of a few functioning grey cells. I'm hoping you can find some and utilize them. Otherwise, stop assaulting me with your stu*pidity.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

I'm going to repost the question again so you can read it slowly this time and stop embarrassing yourself.

It's your prerogative to answer the actual question or to continue to demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension skills by answering some other made up question in your mind.

Does anyone need further proof of this guy's mental re*tardation?

Please show me where I said this? Or admit that you are simply dull.

you are the mentally challenged one.. pity to the real people who need help in their conditions
I asked you a simple question to know why you are advocating the man leave

In my own book, Marriage is for better for worse in case you dont know
When the woman was nobody and the man upgraded her, you were not there
Sudeenly he is retrenched and he is useless
You now cloak your feminist drivel with so-called altruism that he needs peace

If that is your mindset, i pity your spouse when the inevitable tough times come
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
time to go bring tgirl.

a month ban should suffice for these 2 lovers.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

It's one thing to be able to repost my original post. To be able to actually comprehend it though requires the use of a few functioning grey cells. I'm hoping you can find some and utilize them. Otherwise, stop assaulting me with your stu*pidity.

I dont need an ounce of gray matter to spar with you
it would not be a fair fight
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

I dont need an ounce of gray matter to spar with you
it would not be a fair fight

You don't have up to an ounce of gray matter, simple.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

You don't have up to an ounce of gray matter, simple.

whatever you call it, its still not fair with your broccoli-laden head

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

I asked you a simple question to know why you are advocating the man leave

You call this asking a simple question?

biolabee:

We've already established your lack of intelligence. Should we add disingenuity to your attributes?

Please own what you did there and quit the bs.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
OK Let me break it down

FACTS

1. A poster witnessed a marital spat between a jobless man and his gainfully employed wife

What do you say

He should leave to preserve his peace and sanity, moreover when he is back on top, he will leave her since the relationship is irrepairable due to the scorn he has suffered

All i asked you is that what you are saying sounds like some funny feminism
and u threw it back, can i read? which was unnecessary and unprovoked

Girl, if cant stand the heat, dont get into the kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.