Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) (26245 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Mr. and Mrs. Idongesit Sunday Okon of Obio Etoi, Uyo just welcomed a set of triplets. Mr. Sunday is a petty shoe mender while his wife is a full housewife. The Akwa Ibom indegenes who already had two children wanted a child but God decided to bless them with triplets – 3 boys. Dr. Essiet Ime took to his facebook page to appeal to the public for financial support for the family as they do not have the financial wherewithal to take care of the children. Those who wants to assist can visit them at Dyme Hospital & Maternity located at No 10 Edem Urua Street (Off Nsikak Eduok-2lane). More photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/cobbler-and-his-jobless-wife-cry-for.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by princetigris(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
KPOGIRI DEY SWEET BUT THE RESULT MOST TIMES DEY GIVE HUMAN BEING HIGH BP..
This One PASS BLESSING...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by lirusehn(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2016
na blessing be this or na curse undecided

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2016
ok
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Florblu(f): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2016
May the lord preserve them

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by moshmusth(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Ore ede ni eleyi ooooo....

in husband mind .. him no know if na good thing or bad things happen to ham.

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Aremu01(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
I am no prophet, but one thing I know is that those kids ll open doors for them....
Meanwhile Lalasticlala, food is served

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Temmytea70(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by keepingmum: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
when will people learn to take responsibility?

You are a cobbler with a housewife and 2 kids. Dont you know what contraception is? You can barely feed those kids yet you are bringing additional mouth to feed ontop food wey no even de sef!!

What height of irresponsibility is this. Now they are seeking external help to raise their children that they CHOOSE to have, knowing they have NO MEANS to raise those children.

Contraception is even cheaper than a pack of pampers and a tin of cerelac. And no one should come and mastorbate under my comments about children open doors for people. What about the first 2 kids? are they not blessings or are they curses?

Please and please, people learn to take responsibility and think things through rather than bringing hardship to children.

A poor man is looking for a son, to inherit wetin na? is your name dangote? Even dangote has ONLY 3 daughters despite his wealth and he stopped there. Bill gates has 1 child, Richard branson has 2 children, Sanusi has 7 children from 3 wives, please what is this man's excuse for breeding more than 2 children.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mbok ooooooo

Let the donations begin.

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by ivyT(f): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
God is wonderful
meanwhile pipu wet get money dey buy pikin
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by mirob(f): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cute kids, their governor should come to their aid.
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Peacetemi: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jisos shocked shocked so now they have five. Bet why embarassed . As much as I'm happy for them I'm also sad. And why would a shoe mender marry a full housewife? Why would a broke man marry a broker woman?? Sometimes we need to shape our own destiny, we should never leave it in the hands of fate cause anything can happen.

8 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by ganaziah(f): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
See what some rich people are craving for....this world sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by nkemcd(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Congrats to dem.......
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by sexymoma(f): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
As it is now..
in this economic Meltdown
A poor man is not suppose to have an erect1on angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by bobgem001(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Three boys shocked their Food don finish grin..... God, abeg, bless them with all their heart desires... give them food, 82.6%

The man must have been a Barca fan, to have won this TREBLE grin

14 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Akalia(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wish I could help the situation
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by rahman3853(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mysterious God, where a Millionaire is praying for just one, here is a poor with triplets....God will definitely take care of them, trust me, its gonna daze the couple what blessing multiple kids brings to their parents. It is well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by ominibaba80: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
That's a blessing for them. May God open doors for them

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
congrats ooo

God is God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by youngmoore(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Make them manitor that guy ooooo, he fit run away.make them tie am down with road otherwise he go run....lol

6 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by ANBAKO: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Children are blessings of God. They open new door.
No grooving this weekend. Let me do something greater with the money no matter how small.

OP...where are we contributing?

Do good for good to come your way

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
God is wonderful. I pray he makes provisions. Wow! mbok this one na triple blessings. Abasi Ayaya.

1 Like

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by chimah3(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
ehyaaa!!

but when he was doing the do...he didn't cry for help!! grin

he was probably moaning for joy!! cheesy

You see this life grin

5 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by Guliver(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
nairalanders,let donate our widows mite 2 help dem.I throw d floor open .I donate daipers,soap.

4 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by HornyTiwa(f): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Our God is an awesome God

My aunty is looking for just one child since 10 years now,but God gave this family 3 at once.

I tap into this blessing for my aunty embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by uchennn: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
front page land not for sale
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by kevin25(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
sweet babies
Re: Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) by deenee: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
sexymoma:
As it is now..
in this economic Meltdown
A poor man is not suppose to have an erect1on angry

This really crack me up seriously..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.