Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? (26250 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Males, Is It Right To Disrespect Your Girlfriend's Or Wife's Father? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

All i asked you is that what you are saying

First of all, what I was saying was as clear as day to any non biased, clear thinking reader. Your desperate attempt to twist my words to score some cheap points among your bros was hardly amusing.

Second, way to try to come out smelling like the innocent rose here. Sorry, not happening. You shouldn't have added your dumb jab about reverse feminism blah blah blah in there if you were only asking an innocent question.

biolabee:
Girl, if cant stand the heat, dont get into the kitchen

Oh, I can stand it all right.

By the way, nice contradiction. In one sentence, you call it an innocent question, in the next, you call it 'heat'. Hypocrite.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar: time to go bring tgirl.

a month ban should suffice for these 2 lovers.

A whole month ke! Just for swatting away an annoying fly? E good?
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
self-aclaimed 'most intelligent' posters pftt !.... Tee close this thread Abeg it's getting boring already or ban the bannables.

OP's story was based on hearsay anyways, nobody ( OP included) knew what went down behind these couples closed doors anyway .... we can only contemplate and come up with our own judgement.

May God help us all. grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

First of all, what I was saying was as clear as day to any non biased, clear thinking reader. Your desperate attempt to twist my words to score some cheap points among your bros was hardly amusing.

Second, way to try to come out smelling like the innocent rose here. Sorry, not happening. You shouldn't have added your dumb jab about reverse feminism blah blah blah in there if you were only asking an innocent question.

Oh, I can stand it all right.

By the way, nice contradiction. In one sentence, you call it an innocent question, in the next, you call it 'heat'. Hypocrite.

You are being hypocritical yourself
I dont need to score any cheap points
Its clear that the marriage is facing some challenges

As someone with self claimed cranial matter, i expect you to advocate some work out but you could not resist to take a hit to a man when he is down

Let me play out your thinking here

1. At the moment she is working and paying the bills
2. She has disgraced him publicly
3. He will get back at her

What next
ergo

Let him leave now, at least she saves the money on food and clothes to keep appearances at the village
Then you now disguise this in oh.. he should have some self esteem

Who is the person trying to score points

At least someone came out to say he should do 419 like his peers are doing
No body attacked the person
Your own is so sly and sneaky
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

A whole month ke! Just for swatting away an annoying fly? E good?

personally, i would ban you for 2 months........you are too troublesome!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
Awon amebo, awon aunty elenu nla that lack self control and can't mind their business. Abeg make their chaperones come and keep them in line o!

Thread is getting boring yet you've been parked here for the last hour!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

Bwahahaha!! grin grin grin

Look who's talking! tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

At least someone came out to say he should do 419 like his peers are doing
No body attacked the person
Your own is so sly and sneaky

You are full of pure unadulterated bull crap!

The same 419 post that you called out the person for is the one you are now hailing as a better alternative?

As to being sly and sneaky, you are the king pin of that. That is your MO all over these boards and I will not hesitate to call it out whenever you come near me with it. Hypocrite!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

By the way, I've been trying to be a good girl o. This poster has been looking for my last nerve to get under for some time now and I have nothing but time to deal with the menace today.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo: Awon amebo, awon aunty elenu nla that lack self control and can't mind their business. Abeg make their chaperones come and keep them in line o!

Hehehe ..... I just earned myself Aunty title grin ... self control & business minding on NL? I don't correlate with those word Mrs Flawless Inferno grin last time I checked its a public forum sho gbo woman that don't shît grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

You are full of pure unadulterated bull crap!

The same 419 post that you called out the person for is the one you are now hailing as a better alternative?

As to being sly and sneaky, you are the king pin of that. That is your MO all over these boards and I will not hesitate to call it out whenever you come near me with it. Hypocrite!

listen for once, i never applauded the 419
IMO, its wrong and it should be condemned.. i asked the poster too if thats what they meant

Your MO is to adjudicate over matters but your world view is tainted by your feminism.. sorry

Leave the house so you can save her the shame of the inevitable divorce..in the name of self esteem
SMH
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
jidegirl12:

Hehehe ..... I just earned myself Aunty title grin ... self control & business minding on NL? I don't correlate with those word Mrs Flawless Inferno grin last time I checked its a public forum sho gbo woman that don't shît grin

Exactly, it's a public forum. I did not request the thread be closed when you were throwing razz insults at a poster just now in that other thread (a thread in which you threw a jab at me unnecessarily and I ignored it, by the way) Why are you carrying my matter on top your head?
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

By the way, I've been trying to be a good girl o. This poster has been looking for my last nerve to get under for some time now and I have nothing but time to deal with the menace today.

i think it's fair to say you guys are in love with each other.
mama biology, i like your style of flirting o! grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

listen for once, i never applauded the 419
IMO, its wrong and it should be condemned.. i asked the poster too if thats what they meant

And yet, that is your line of defence against my opinion? Hypocrite!

biolabee:

Your MO is to adjudicate over matters but your world view is tainted by your feminism.. sorry

SMH

Again, your deep rooted, pointless bias against me is not my problem.

My problem is with you deliberately twisting my words for no other reason than to cause trouble.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

i think it's fair to say you guys are in love with each other.
mama biology, i like your style of flirting o! grin

Yuck! Pukes!!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by slimyem: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
[size=20pt]EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!![/size]cheesytongue
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:
Yuck! Pukes!!

are you saying you don't fancy biolabee thus the back and forth banter? ileoba, own up jor. there's nothing weird there, i have also been in your shoes before. grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
ok. seems its enough of this pointless banter...

Just be plain next time and cut the bs altruistic spiel

You want her to chase the broke arse out now rather than use her resources now to prop him until he can be on his feet because he will not forget the disgrace he suffered when he was down.. He will chase you out
QED

ish
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee: ok. seems its enough of this pointless banter...

Just be plain next time and cut the bs altruistic spiel

Quite frankly, I'm bored out of my mind with your dryness.

Next time, please read and comprehend simple English and stop forcing your biased spin onto other people's posts and claiming it to be fact!

What a nuisance!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

are you saying you don't fancy biolabee thus the back and forth banter? ileoba, own up jor. there's nothing weird there, i have also been in your shoes before. grin

Nothing attracts my fancy more than a beautiful and a fair mind! He possesses neither quality!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

Exactly, it's a public forum. I did not request the thread be closed when you were throwing razz insults at a poster just now in that other thread..

Why are you carrying my matter on top your head?

@First bolded^^ , Are you asking for a truce? No no no! be your own guest and spit whatever request you want missy ... who/what's holding you back Carry bag go ogun state go report me sef who cares?

@ second bolded^^... I already don yan you I will always quote your comment shikena ! You're no exception missy, I've been civil to you all these while but you're just not worth it nor different from other posters to gain my reservation. Nah... Despite all that ;

You've diced and sliced my handle uncountable times , laughed ,mocked , carry my matter on top of ya head many times even so what opata you dey yan like you're innocent? Leave matter for Mathias Abeg.
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
jidegirl12:

@ second bolded^^... I already don yan you I will always quote your comment shikena !

No problem iya elenu gbangba. Make we carry go then! No more holding back!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by coogar: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:
Nothing attracts my fancy more than a beautiful and a fair mind! He possesses neither quality!

i don't believe you!
besides, i remember you hinted you were going to send him some valentine gifts a month ago. chaircover's shop ledger has also confirmed this. grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

No problem iya elenu gbangba. Make we carry go then! No more holding back!

Okay then missy .
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

i don't believe you!
besides, i remember you hinted you were going to send him some valentine gifts a month ago. chaircover's shop ledger has also confirmed this. grin

CC na so we talk am?! Those moves were supposed to be underG o! I no dey come ya shop again lai lai!! grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

but you possess a nether quality

LOL
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee:

but you possess a nether quality

LOL

Filthy mind! See what I mean?!

*Pukes*!!
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can Ileoba and Biola just get a room and shaaggg themselves
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
hmmm.....
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ile is representing . . . . Give em hell girl cool cool cool
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ujujoan: Ile is representing . . . . Give em hell girl cool cool cool

Thank you jo! cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Will Make You Disrespect Your Husband? by biolabee(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
hmmmm.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics) / Will You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? Men Speak / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.