Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Theme Of The Day: Men Of God Marrying Men Of God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Theme Of The Day: Men Of God Marrying Men Of God (778 Views)

Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? / 11 Rules To Keep Men Of Nowadays. / Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Theme Of The Day: Men Of God Marrying Men Of God by Afriface: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Source: http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/theme-of-day-men-of-god-marrying-men-of.html

This is the same Nigerian Reverend Jide Macaulay who said quoted "Holy Spirit Led him To Start This Church"- General Overseer Of Nigerian Gay Church. Read HERE

If you ask me, I have grudges against homosexuals. People’s sexual orientation I believe must follow a pattern displayed right at the creation of the world. In-fact the scriptures detest such act and called it an Abomination. Its of the Devil I must say and shouldn't found among this so called Man of God, someone who knows God and the scripture, someone who should lead people to the right path in life now becoming a stumbling block

Read the last sentence on the intro above. It says - Rev. Jones-Wade (pictured above on the right) is married to First Gentleman, Job Jones-Wade...they reside in the DC area. a'fi First Gentleman no'o! Lol. The guy on the right is openly gay Nigerian pastor Rowland Jide Macaulay. What do you guys think of Men of God marrying men?

(1) (Reply)

Cow&gate,heinz Baby Pureed Food For Sale / Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong / At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.