Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? (2489 Views)

Are Men Naturally Polygamous? / Good Women Exist / Are Men Naturally Polygamists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Pineapp: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2015
It's a Sunday I know but the intensity at which men pray and wish for "good" women today,is alarming..In time past,men and women alike have had their share of undeserved punishment from their partners,most common are the stories of women who have trusted so much in their lovers(mostly the ones who travel abroad to search greener pastures leaving promises of coming back to marry the lady) and ended up being disappointed,and men who have given so much for their relationship to work but the lady still walks away..

Stories of women who wait,who stay with their men through thick and thin,who sacrifice and are still sacrificing,still end up on sad notes

So lets talk,should women still continue to trust,love and wholeheartedly be good to men knowing that the end might not be the forever after kind?

6 Likes

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Tallesty1(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2015
I don't know what you want us to talk about.
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by warrior01: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Are Nigerian women really worth it? I doubt and don't ask me why

1 Like

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2015
It's very simple. Even the Bible (and or the holy books) rightfully pointed this out; you cannot sow cocoyam and expect to reap yam. Nemo dat quod non habet - "No one gives what he does not have". And indeed, you cannot expect in return, what you can't (don't) give. This would be tantamount to the principle of fairness.

A 'good' man deserves an equally 'good' woman. And vise versa. And if you're not 'good', you don't deserve 'good'. It's not a one way thing, where you expect to be given without giving. It's more like a 'Give And Take'. Be good and do good so that you'll be done good to. Shikena!

#MyOwnTake
#MyHumbleOpinion smiley

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:
Are Nigerian women really worth it? I doubt and don't ask me why
What the hell are you saying? So Nigerian women ain't worth it? And Nigerian men are the ones that are worth it, huh? This is a very appalling and stale mentality that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our culture, and it's so so sickening. Like...very uncalled for and quite unbecoming of a 21st century civilized man. Tell me what the women of Nigeria do that the men do not do even more? #DoubleStandard embarassed

This very uncompromising generalization of our women is stale already. Let's talk about something else! undecided

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by warrior01: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
What the hell are guys saying? So Nigerian women ain't worth it? And Nigerian men are the ones that are worth it, huh? This is a very appalling and stale mentality that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our culture, and it's so so sickening. Like...very uncalled for and quite unbecoming of a 21st century civilized man. Tell me what the women of Nigeria do that the men do not do even more? #DoubleStandard embarassed

This very uncompromising generalization of our women is stale already. Let's talk about something else! undecided

Are you done? It still doesn't stop the fact that thay ain't worth it. Maybe when you grow older you'll understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by daisyella: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
What the hell are guys saying? So Nigerian women ain't worth it? And Nigerian men are the ones that are worth it, huh? This is a very appalling and stale mentality that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our culture, and it's so so sickening. Like...very uncalled for and quite unbecoming of a 21st century civilized man. Tell me what the women of Nigeria do that the men do not do even more? #DoubleStandard embarassed

Don't mind the hypocrite

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2015
#singing Celine dions song#

Dont you know that Love never ask why, it speaks from the heart tongue

what a question. As you lay your bed so you will lie on it

kanwuliajara over to you

next
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by lilmax(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2015
You are what you attract,if those women are true to themselves then they have nothing to worry about
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by fabulous660(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Excuse me! grin Pls don't point fingers at the guys alone. wat abt girls who leave their guys for richer guys? even wen dey know the guy is a playboy.
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:

Are you done? It still doesn't stop the fact that thay ain't worth it. Maybe when you grow older you'll understand
I would have spared a few minutes to say something to you, but having evaluated your brain capacity, you ain't worth those minutes.

Happy Sunday, bro. smiley

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by warrior01: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
I would have spared a few minutes to say something to you, but having evaluated your brain capacity, you ain't worth those minutes.

Happy Sunday, bro. smiley

You're entitled to your opinion and so I am. Our experiences differ and I still maintain they ain't worth the stress

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Juliesexy(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
What the hell are you saying? So Nigerian women ain't worth it? And Nigerian men are the ones that are worth it, huh? This is a very appalling and stale mentality that has eaten deep into the fabrics of our culture, and it's so so sickening. Like...very uncalled for and quite unbecoming of a 21st century civilized man. Tell me what the women of Nigeria do that the men do not do even more? #DoubleStandard embarassed

From a sane, civilized, sensible, original, real, cute and 21st century humane gentleman. And who says all men are the same? You're one in a million. smiley

I'm not really surprised. It's in you. kiss

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Juliesexy(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
It's very simple. Even the Bible (and or the holy books) rightfully pointed this out; you cannot sow cocoyam and expect to reap yam. Nemo dat quod non habet - "No one gives what he does not have". And indeed, you cannot expect in return, what you can't (don't) give. This would be tantamount to the principle of fairness.

A 'good' man deserves an equally 'good' woman. And vise versa. And if you're not 'good', you don't deserve 'good'. It's not a one way thing, where you expect to be given without giving. It's more like a 'Give And Take'. Be good and do good so that you'll be done good to. Shikena!

#MyOwnTake
#MyHumbleOpinion smiley
Absolutely spot on. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by TooNoisy(f): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2015
lilmax:
You are what you attract,if those women are true to themselves then they have nothing to worry about

I completely agree.

My husband deserves a great woman as a reward to his faithfulness to God .... and he got me; a wonderful woman.

If women were really true to themselves, some of them deserve the "bad men" they get. But I agree some women are just plain unlucky that the good man they married changed after time.

5 Likes

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by YourCoffin: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2015
The moment both sexes realize that in Nigeria today everybody is looking to maximize benefits from relationships, the better for them. It's wise to just accept the reality and try not to put yourself in a position where you'll be on the losing side.
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Pineapp: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Its not such a complex ish,just that we forget
Doing to others what we expect to be done to us...

What goes around,comes around.
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Juliesexy:
From a sane, civilized, sensible, original, real, cute and 21st century humane gentleman. And who says all men are the same? You're one in a million. smiley

I'm not really surprised. It's in you. kiss
Only me? shocked My belle ooh, my head ooh. cheesy

Thanks, sexy. I really appreciate. You need to see how I'm smiling here like a fool. grin kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:

You're entitled to your opinion and so I am. Our experiences differ and I still maintain they ain't worth the stress
It's true though, you have every right to exercise your freedom of speech/expression. You're entitled to your opinion. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Ngokafor(f): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:

....Spot on!!...Dont mind the hypocrites,badly behaved men expecting 'good and virtous woman' only in their dreams ofcourse embarassed...Allow them to keep deceiving themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by montezz(f): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:

#MyOwnTake
#MyHumbleOpinion smiley
Gbam!!! oya shake me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2015
Yes! There are still some decent men and women out there .....

1 Like

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Aminat508(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

Gbam!!! oya shake me!
niboleyin wa latiojoyii undecided?
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Ngokafor:

....Spot on!!...Dont mind the hypocrites,badly behaved men expecting 'good and virtous woman' only in their dreams ofcourse embarassed...Allow them to keep deceiving themselves.
The double standard has been growing with impunity for a very long time that it has even almost attained the status of culture and tradition, and it's very bad. We need to speak up against it, condemn it in it's entirety and of course, correct these abnormalities. Thanks, ma'am. smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

Gbam!!! oya shake me!
Nah! I don't shake ladies. I hug 'em. tongue grin

Thanks tho. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Tit for tat cheesy

An Eye for an Eye cheesy cheesy

Good Lady for Good Guy:

Bad lady for Bad Guy.

And if it went otherwise, I think Karma still exist the last time I check.
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by montezz(f): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
niboleyin wa latiojoyii undecided?
lol....e e ni binu ni o. won ji phone mi lo ni o. se e wapa? e ku ojo 3
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by montezz(f): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nah! I don't shake ladies. I hug 'em. tongue grin

Thanks tho. smiley
awwwwww!
Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Are the women of today, worth the men of today? Yes, they are. The world has been denigrated to a point where abnormal things are seen as normal. An unmarried lady can leave her father's house and go to a man's house to spend days and nights, doing what? Really, the only reason men see women in a certain light, is because women have put themselves in that light. Nobody deserves a bad person, but the women are no angels themselves

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2015
montezz:

awwwwww!
*hugs* wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by JoeCutie(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
daisyella:

Don't mind the hypocrite
It's annoying, you know... sad

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Of Today still Worth Good Women? by Shymm3x: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
The term "Good Women" is an overrated word folks throw around to qualify females with a little bit of innocence, till they get caught up in the matrix and start showing their true colours.

There are no "good women" out there these days (they probably used to exist during medieval times, who knows?), just good/semi-permanent pums, with a little bit of loyalty depending of what choices they've in real time. So to even start asking a question about if men are worthy of a non-existing classification is utter ridiculous and disrespectful to men.

The question should be: are women worthy of the respect they get from some men today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Attitude Of Gratitude / My 3 Month Baby Refuse To Suck My Breast- Need My Neighbour Breast (picture) / I Cook, Sweep, But Still Beg Before We Make Love —husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.