Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. (57105 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Trinidad & Tobago: Is It A Place To Be? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by onatisi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
frank94:
bro you make me laugh so much,although what you said is the plain truth for those that have ears,let them hear.but one thing,abroad is not meant for everyone.its only made for professionals like doctors and nurses even other fields ,but nawa days everyone won go abroad because of different reasons even reasons thats irrelevant.my advice is if you want to travel check make a conceret research of were you are going to atleast a place that have prospect,not if you go to Bolivia or Serbia you expect manner to fall from haven.atleast some certain countries are very good for starters,which some one can be making a 1000$ monthly that's minimum because I know some earn more than that after paying rent and feeding,the person can save a lot and start some kind of business back home if he or she wants.A friend just arrived in one country start up with meanual job and this guy is hard working he doest go club or pursue woman, he only got married to his job,do you know that this guy achieved a lot under 7months.if i now tell you what professionals earn a month abroad you will know that you are wasting away your time and regret not studying professional course back home..so abroad may be good for Mr A and be bad for Mr B but in all before you go to any country ask god for direction favour and help,Dont do it on your own because you may end up crying day and night with heavy suffering and nothing to count for,that's my peice of advice grin
if u ask 100 person wishing to travel by any means why they want to travel ,you will discover that only 10% of them have any serious objective or purpose to travel and what they will keep hammering is they want to go go go. I have seen people in many countries of the world who traveled to those countries and spend years achieving nothing ,I always advise them to go back home ,it is never too late to start at home . But just like u said if u have a specific tangible reason like study or professional job then that is good. I always tell my friends that nigeria and africa still remains the best kept secret business goldmine.anyway I wish all those wanting to travel goodluck

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by sonofaGod: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2014
frank94:
@ sonafagod,research on medical board of trinidad and Tobago,get their website on Google and peruse it,you will get exactly what you want.but if its so complex to you,i will help the much i can.but for now,trinidad and tobago is hard to pass the port of entry because of this ebola virus.They are even planinng to stop their 2015 carnival which the whole world normally attend because of this OGA EBOLA.so gather information first and less wait till January 2015 and see how things will go.for doctors job in other carribean country is not so lucrative like trinidad and tobago,bahamas,suriname and Guadalupe and martinique with Grenada.The only I could enquire about is Suriname because my friend is very close to the wife of ambassador of Suriname to trinidad and tobago,but it will take a little time because Im very busy every day even on sundays.if you come here you will value time so much,because this part of the world,time is money cheesy.research on that medical council and I will get back to you on Suriname.
thank u so much frank,I do understand that ebola virus has caused certain limitations,will research into medical board of T and T while also awaiting d outcome of your enquiries into others for me as you stated.thanks once again on your desire to help,hoping to hear from you soon!
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
@ sonofagod applying for doctors job at Suriname is the same Trinidad and Tobago,when you done with paper works,you apply to the hospital direct and the hospital will do the remaining paper works and get back to you,but on some certain occasion you may be subject to write exams if they find your certificate not too certifactery. Read what I sent to ukay in the previous post and see how to go about it.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Any one that have intention of coming to trinidad And Tobago now should forget about it till January 2015 because Nigerians are banned from coming here for the moment do to OGA Ebola virus.so plz keep your hard earn money in your pocket till this wave is over grin
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by bjhere2009(m): 5:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Mr Frank, I just learnt from the TT embassy that the ban on travel has been lifted this Monday.
Please regards this bond issue and ticket.
Will I pay the 500k on point of entry or when I have entered and seeking employment.
Regards ticketing, you advised buying ticket from Emirate due to the transit visa issue. I have my visa ready and was called to pick it this Monday 27th. I have already picked it up and was told the ban on Nigerian travelling has been lifted.we can travel now.
Please can you still enlighten me on buying my ticket. My uncle who is a medical doctor invited me and will accommodate me.
Advise on how to buy my ticket asap cos I intend travelling by middle of November.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by bjhere2009(m): 5:05am On Oct 30, 2014
bjhere2009:
Mr Frank, I just learnt from the TT embassy that the ban on travel has been lifted this Monday.
Please regards this bond issue and ticket.
Will I pay the 500k on point of entry or when I have entered and seeking employment.
Regards ticketing, you advised buying ticket from Emirate due to the transit visa issue. I have my visa ready and was called to pick it this Monday 27th. I have already picked it up and was told the ban on Nigerian travelling has been lifted.we can travel now.
Please can you still enlighten me on buying my ticket. My uncle who is a medical doctor invited me and will accommodate me.
Advise on how to buy my ticket asap cos I intend travelling by middle of November.

The ban was lifted on Monday the 27th. So Nigerians are free to travel.I was told at the embassy. My visa was ready since on the 29th of September. They withheld giving me until Monday because we a free to travel.
Help with this transit visa issue. Should I buy my ticket at Emirates airline?
URGENT PLS
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yes the ban was lifted Last 2weeks, but their ministers hold indoor meeting and still was not convinced that Nigeria is Ebola free do to the countries surrounding nigeria is badly hit with Ebola virus.i will advice you to wait lets see if any one can pass the port of entry this time of ebola.but if you insist you want to come, before you book your ticket, ask the embassy if their is any hospital you can get document that certify you Dont have ebola virus which you will present to the immigration officer at the port of entry at piarco int airport. For the ticket,Dont try that Dubia or any middle east route,you will pay higer than the normal amount.if you could get British or Holland transit visa,the ticket will be cheap for you and you will transit in any of the country.but if you don't have transit visa,you buy your ticket with Ethiopian airline, around 420 to 480k depends on the agent and time you went for booking.but plz becareful so that they won't do fake ticket for you,because if they do so,your journey will end in Brazil.same happened to some one I warned he did not listen to me and went I buy ticket at one agent,that scamed him.so look well before you leap.Make sure you transit 7 to 8 hours in Brazil.then call your brother you said he is a doctor here to receive you at the airport and make sure you come here with invitation. For the bond,if you marry here,or start studies,or want to fix your tourist visa you now pay bond.hold enough bta money.any other thing, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by bjhere2009(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
frank94:
Yes the ban was lifted Last 2weeks, but their ministers hold indoor meeting and still was not convinced that Nigeria is Ebola free do to the countries surrounding nigeria is badly hit with Ebola virus.i will advice you to wait lets see if any one can pass the port of entry this time of ebola.but if you insist you want to come, before you book your ticket, ask the embassy if their is any hospital you can get document that certify you Dont have ebola virus which you will present to the immigration officer at the port of entry at piarco int airport. For the ticket,Dont try that Dubia or any middle east route,you will pay higer than the normal amount.if you could get British or Holland transit visa,the ticket will be cheap for you and you will transit in any of the country.but if you don't have transit visa,you buy your ticket with Ethiopian airline, around 420 to 480k depends on the agent and time you went for booking.but plz becareful so that they won't do fake ticket for you,because if they do so,your journey will end in Brazil.same happened to some one I warned he did not listen to me and went I buy ticket at one agent,that scamed him.so look well before you leap.Make sure you transit 7 to 8 hours in Brazil.then call your brother you said he is a doctor here to receive you at the airport and make sure you come here with invitation. For the bond,if you marry here,or start studies,or want to fix your tourist visa you now pay bond.hold enough bta money.any other thing, let me know.

Thank you bro, I will try Ethiopian airline and try with transit visa with UK or Holland.
Do you know how I can go about the transit visa application with Holland or British?
I just have like 2months left, hope that's enough?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yes the two months is enough,go to british or holland embassy,tell them you need transit visa to trinidad and tobago.so get ready to submit all the documents you get the trinidad visa with to them,because they may demand for it.make sure your uncle is at the airport the day you will arrive here,To receive you or else you will be deported without strong reasons.this country is very good in deporting people.hold your uncles home address and mobile number because they must call him to verify.Again hold important documents you need it here,your birth certificate attested, Nigeria police report on character which does not specify expiring date,hold your certificates for evaluation here with weac and neco scratch card,and one important thing,get a copy of documents from your bank which specify that you are banking with them in Nigeria,it will facilitate your opening of bank account here and let them know you are coming to Trinidad so that any time you contact them for documents they can forward it to you or bank you are operating with here.you can also hold your drivers license,but I don't think its all that important here.Dont forget to get that Ebola paper to clear you here at the port of entry here.just pray hard tell god your mind I have a strong feelings that you will arrive here safely.there is nothing impossible before God wink
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by westman83: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Frank94,how's trinidad and tobago,will like to know what to expect at the port of entry on arrival and what can you say about booking an hotel(planning going there on your own) and not having an invitation letter from someone already in the country.pls kindly reply ASAP.thanks.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2014
You have to prepared very well for questions at the port of entry,and you need some travelling docs as a backup.like Ebola clearance paper,hotel booking fully paid for 3 nights if you are not coming with iv.and also you need enough pta like 2 to 3thousand USD but even with all this ,you still stand the chance of deportation.But their are other ways you can pass through the port of entry without all this stress and fear of deportation.until you are ready to come. grin
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by otosa(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
frank94:
You have to prepared very well for questions at the port of entry,and you need some travelling docs as a backup.like Ebola clearance paper,hotel booking fully paid for 3 nights if you are not coming with iv.and also you need enough pta like 2 to 3thousand USD but even with all this ,you still stand the chance of deportation.But their are other ways you can pass through the port of entry without all this stress and fear of deportation.until you are ready to come. grin
hi bross, how are u doing over there,are u not using the number u gave me again because I sent u message on whatsapp and u did not reply me back?

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
@ otosa,I Dont know you.I have asked all my contact none of them send any message to me.so look for who you send message to on whatsapp and clarify whatever you want to,or you send the message here and i will help the much I can. grin
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Originalsly: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
frank94:
Ah ah?...but Frank why are you ehmmm....discouraging Wesrman with the fear of deportation??
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by westman83: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello frank94,thanks for your prompt response,I won't bother you if I am not ready to come,if we can't really discuss here,may be I can get your contact,very interested in getting all the info I can get.thanks for your attention.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
@All

Lets try and keep discussions open here, there is nothing about visa that can not be discussed here legally.

People who are afraid of open discussion have something to hide.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by westman83: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Justwise,I understand your plight,so want to ask if you have any info for me as regards getting into T and T.Since this platform is for sharing ideas,all I just want is honest and candid info and if dis forum can't achieve that what's the point.
So please if you can help do & if you can't let others that can help out.it will be appreciated.thank you.cheers!
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
westman83:
Hello frank94,thanks for your prompt response,I won't bother you if I am not ready to come,if we can't really discuss here,may be I can get your contact,very interested in getting all the info I can get.thanks for your attention.
what I told you is black and white,how things will be when you will be at the port of entry in Trinidad and Tobago,forget whatever people are telling you here,read my previous post here and you will see that its thesame thing I'm shouting for.if you Dont have strong backups here,interms of having iv and all the necessary traveling documents which I mentioned and somebody whos working here legally may be a trinidad citizen or Nigeria,its only the person that will come and pick up at the port of entry because the immigration here will call him to come and receivereceive you,and for your information,its better not to take that risk and come here if you are not fully prepared because surely they may deport you.they like to deport africans,except if you are from south Africa which is visa free to trinidad.some say im discouraging which I suppose to do if you Dont have the necessary traveling documents.Do you want to be like others,after spending 430 or 480k,you will be deported.getting trinidad and Tobago visa is not a yardstick that you will enter the country.immigration is the one to decide your faith.so think carefully and make your decision Dont listen to people here because they will not be at the port of entry with you. my own time, people here nearly frustrate me,only one guy from one African country I could not remember put me on the right track and I will never forget him,he once posted here about flight. grin

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Originalsly: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
@Frank and Westman....sorry...my post was edited. That was my opening sentence teasing Frank because when Frank was enquiring about going to TnT I posted that if he is not straight in everything he will be deported. Someone then accused me of discouraging him. Now here is Frank preaching about deportation in all his advices! Westman...he can't say it longer nor louder enough...like it or not...that is the bitter truth....if everything is not straight ...they will deport you in a heartbeat. I firmly believe they set out from jump to try as hard as they can...without reason or suspicion. ...to find a reason to deport you. Take his advice as serious as a heart attack. Don't even try asking me how I know!

2 Likes

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by westman83: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
shocked :@OriginalSly,Really like the version the OriginalSly we are seeing tonight,its really encouraging,thanks a million for the advise,that's Y we are trying to get all the advise needed so that we hit bulls eye.thanks once again.I appreciate.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by nkempaul(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
@frank94 pls frank how do i gt ur contact.. Am paul and will be coming to trinidad on febuary. Pls i want to knw their salaries range
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
What particular job are you asking about the salary.minimum wage here is 4000 ttd a month,which is the highest in all the developing country of the world. which the conversion rate is 100k Nigeria naira.Minimum wage in Nigeria is 50k or lower than that a month.so compare and contrast.why do you need my contact?
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by thaliat: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
@frank94..please I need u to put me through as regards my journey to Trinidad and Tobago. I want to know the required documents I need to present at the port of entry.
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by festuschuks: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2015
@frank94. And gud ppl please help a bro, I need a very strong advice and info about traveling to trinidad and tobago. I want to know the best route to take and how to best to handle their immigration @port of entry. I have my visa already multiple entry for one year. Thanks
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Admission is on now for September intake at the best university in trinidad and tobago, university of west indies st Augustine, for PhD,MSC and bsc programmes.surf the google to get all your info about the school.for those that want info about port of entry and the route to get here,read from the begining of this forum,you will get your answers to that.any question, dont hesitate to ask. smiley
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by JahzaraAde(f): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Just wanted to ask if any med students have undergone an elective in Trinidad, and their experiences?

Thanks
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by frank94(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Demonstrate more on what you mean by med student (undergone elective).few Nigerian students here are into nursing programme and management course smiley..
Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by donkennedy005: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
I love frank94 because he answers questions and always ready to welcome questions without harshness .I've been following this thread from the beginning its really intersting to know that frank finally succeeded. Pls frank I've a lot of friends both church members in T and T even class mate they begging me to visit them so my question is how do I get 1yr multiple entry to trinidad and tobago and its it good for hustling ?

1 Like

Re: Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. by suxes2005(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2015
donkennedy005:
I love frank94 because he answers questions and always ready to welcome questions without harshness .I've been following this thread from the beginning its really intersting to know that frank finally succeeded. Pls frank I've a lot of friends both church members in T and T even class mate they begging me to visit them so my question is how do I get 1yr multiple entry to trinidad and tobago and its it good for hustling ?

Your friends inviting you are in the best position to
give you this information.

How did they get their own visa?

How's life treating them there?

Wait for frank though

~ Sheyi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. / Nigerians Living In Qatar / Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.