Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Oga At The Top - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top (16165 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oga At The Top by fonssy(f): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
“My oga at the top…” – NSCDC official embarrasses himself on live TV.
The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Obafaiye Shem has said that he has never visited his organisation’s website.

Speaking as a guest on Channels Television’s breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily, Mr Shem said the website opened by impostors to defraud unsuspecting job seekers would be automatically closed.

Asked to mention the NSCDC’s web address, Mr Shem said “I cannot categorically tell you one now.” Probed further to name the organisation’s website, the commandant said the address is: ww.nscdc clears throat and says that's it.
A Channels Television’s reporter checked the web address and noticed that it was incorrect. Further search on the internet showed that the correct web address for the Civil Defence Corp is www.nscdc.gov.ng

Re: My Oga At The Top by solis: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2013
Absolute crap! This man succeeded in making a fool of himself as well as the nation at large. This crap has gone viral and it's so embarrassing how illiterates occupy tops positions in this country. SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2013
undecided
Re: My Oga At The Top by handmaid: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
someone pls help with the details
i'v not been able to watch d video. How did 'my oga at the top' come into the discussion?
Anybody...
Re: My Oga At The Top by phabulous88(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
handmaid: someone pls help with the details
i'v not been able to watch d video. How did 'my oga at the top' come into the discussion?
Anybody...

This is so funny. It's all over in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgqEMzzoBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls whats the meaning of the phrase "my oga at the top". I can't watch the video with my device..
Re: My Oga At The Top by handmaid: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
phabulous88:

This is so funny. I'm currently studying in the UK & 'my Oga at the top' is trending here big time! grin grin

i hope u don't mean that it is fuunny that sm1 in nigeria s askn abt smthn das trendn in d UK?
The news is all over d place. Yes. Bt i can't access d video on my device.
Someone pls, more details abt d oga bn on top stuff
Re: My Oga At The Top by Sotty05(f): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
My oga @ the top is saying goodnight... **coughs**

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
Kai, Nairalanders don finish this man o. grin grin

That's why its good to know basic facts of an organisation in which you are a high-ranking official.

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top by Oahray: 12:02am On Mar 15, 2013
phabulous88:

This is so funny. I'm currently studying in the UK & 'my Oga at the top' is trending here big time! grin grin

lmao... Another remix. I can actually dance azonto to this one.

2 Likes

Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 15, 2013
Oahray: lmao... Another remix. I can actually dance azonto to this one.
this is funny cos I've actually been azontoing to the remix since I heard it.. grin grin grin
Re: My Oga At The Top by temmym4(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2013
Oahray: lmao... Another remix. I can actually dance azonto to this one.

Lolzzz.. I'm so loving the remix grin I wonder how the man ll be feeling right now grin grin na wah o.
Re: My Oga At The Top by phabulous88(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2013
handmaid:
i hope u don't mean that it is fuunny that sm1 in nigeria s askn abt smthn das trendn in d UK?
The news is all over d place. Yes. Bt i can't access d video on my device.
Someone pls, more details abt d oga bn on top stuff

I was referring to the video as being funny, not your post.
Re: My Oga At The Top by ITbomb(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
Na my Oga at the top gave me this polo

Re: My Oga At The Top by sexyglow(f): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
This man don kill him career grin
Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bakin Zuwo... How many mineral does your state have? we getam for fanta, kwoka cola, sprite. Nija for you
Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
Is obvious d guy neva had d chance of goin to a good skool bt dat dose nt make it a yardstick for nairalanders to ridicle him..come on Dats somebodi's Dad we ar talkin abt here...HELLO!!

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
chibabe3: Bakin Zuwo... How many mineral does your state have? we getam for fanta, kwoka cola, sprite. Nija for you

LMAO grin
Re: My Oga At The Top by DonGoK(f): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
CFCfan: Kai, Nairalanders don finish this man o. grin grin

That's why its good to know basic facts of an organisation in which you are a high-ranking official.
exactly my point. Ao will U go for a pre-informed interview without U knowing d basics about wat U want to go and say there.scammers r all ova d net frauding pple all in d name of NSsDC n U as a commandant was asked for d oFficial website of d commission n all U cld say was dat its ur oga @ d top dat can say dat.its so absurd. Dis nation is turning into sumtin else. Tins r no longer in competent hands. Wonder who d Oga @ d top really is. Smh.nxt time He will look before He leaps.
Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
DonGoK: exactly my point. Ao will U go for a pre-informed interview without U knowing d basics about wat U want to go and say there.scammers r all ova d net frauding pple all in d name of NSsDC n U as a commandant was asked for d oFficial website of d commission n all U cld say was dat its ur oga @ d top dat can say dat.its so absurd. Dis nation is turning into sumtin else. Tins r no longer in competent hands. Wonder who d Oga @ d top really is. Smh.nxt time He will look before He leaps.

True. The guy is lucky that he won't receive a serious reprimand from his superiors a.k.a. "Oga at the top". I bet that they (his superiors) weren't even aware of the interview.
Re: My Oga At The Top by baggy4luv(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
fonssy: “My oga at the top…” – NSCDC official embarrasses himself on live TV.
The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Obafaiye Shem has said that he has never visited his organisation’s website.

Speaking as a guest on Channels Television’s breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily, Mr Shem said the website opened by impostors to defraud unsuspecting job seekers would be automatically closed.

Asked to mention the NSCDC’s web address, Mr Shem said “I cannot categorically tell you one now.” Probed further to name the organisation’s website, the commandant said the address is: ww.nscdc clears throat and says that's it.
A Channels Television’s reporter checked the web address and noticed that it was incorrect. Further search on the internet showed that the correct web address for the Civil Defence Corp is www.nscdc.gov.ng

oga at the top go pay ur landlord abi.bloodyyam like yhu
Re: My Oga At The Top by maonye: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2013
Haba!! u guys are wilding una mouths as if una the perfect. Pls make una allow the man to ave fresh air. U wey the talk, are u perfect? Abeg make una park well joor and allow the man to ave some peace of mind! Mstchewwwwww!!!!
Re: My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 17, 2013
can someone explain what exactly is a "Oga"?
I'm not trying to be funny. Just curious.
Re: My Oga At The Top by Ameboperoo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
MsDarkSkin: can someone explain what exactly is a "Oga"?
I'm not trying to be funny. Just curious.
Oga means boss in Yoruba language but it is also used generally in Nigerian piggn when referin to ur boss or superior. But wait o, I dont want to say one thing and my oga at d top will say another. Let me ask my oga at d top.

1 Like

Re: My Oga At The Top by Generalsyt: 2:22am On Apr 05, 2013
Check out this site i visited. Never knew people were this crazy about My Oga At The Top this i saw this website: http://myogaatthetop.afrogle.com/
http://myogaatthetop.afrogle.com/
Re: My Oga At The Top by myoga777: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
We are now a few months on, and my oga at the top episode is still very much funny. http://my-oga.com

(1) (Reply)

2023: Zoning Presidency To North Will Mean Third Term – Ndume / 2023: INEC Picks Holes In New Electoral Act, Seeks Practice Direction / Rising Naira: Presidency Backs Cardoso, Vows Further Clampdown On Racketeers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.