Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (38036 Views)

Exploring Connection Between Plato’s Allegory Of The Cave And The Truman Show / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
p
Mcmooney: 4. Lukewarm

correct! but what about d ansa to question 5?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by GraceEzeh(f): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Sammy Hoe, ur d bomb. Words fail me to express aw I feel with dis story. Keep it up. Api Sunday
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by GraceEzeh(f): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2013
I dey come make I fast 4ward my tym n calendar so dat November 1st go quick reach. Jst cant wait oooo
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2013
Grace Ezeh: I dey come make I fast 4ward my tym n calendar so dat November 1st go quick reach. Jst cant wait oooo
Nice one...Grace...lol
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Grace Ezeh: I dey come make I fast 4ward my tym n calendar so dat November 1st go quick reach. Jst cant wait oooo
welcome grace
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by helensharpay(f): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Your story is indeed an inspiration to us. You have a great brain Sammy Hoe,i think you also deserve the medal of the Achievers. RIDE ON........... kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Countdown: HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS-Season2*******24hrs to go***
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Good morning friends. You can follow this link to read my new story: Everybody Is a Genius...https://www.nairaland.com/1498966/everybody-genius-us-based-story#19202076 pls come back here tomorrow to read the season 2 of HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2013
k nw...is alrice
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Karev_wite: k nw...is alrice

How tinz?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sammy Hoe:

How tinz?
gud gud...wts up wit u
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Less that 4 hours to tomorrow. Waiting mode activated
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Karev_wite: gud gud...wts up wit u
I dey kampe
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
apology in advance: due to the ill health of my phone battery, I may not b able to post d story by 12am tomorrow as I thought to do earlier, but I'm assuring it would come your way latest 10am tomorrow by God's grace.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sammy Hoe: apology in advance: due to the ill health of my phone battery, I may not b able to post d story by 12am tomorrow as I thought to do earlier, but I'm assuring it would come your way latest 10am tomorrow by God's grace.

Thanks in anticipation
I am changing my voice...12am still holds because NEPA don bring light.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2013
HOPE. AND. THE. ISLAND. OF GREATNESSS (SEASON. 2)
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2013
HOPE IN THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS (SEASON 2)>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/1500297/hope-island-greatness-season2#19225395
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS- season 2

CHAPTER ONE

Hope felt fulfilled. Now he had reached the Island where he was wishing to be for years, right from his childhood. He was the sole lucky soul from Happy-Go-Lucky town to have happily achieved the feat of having the soles of his feet down in the island by passing through the river called Achievement, yet he had thought himself unfit all the while. His two hosts, who seemed to him like ghosts, had set him upon a horse to ride him to the haven they had promised. Hope cast his mind back to the old overcast days—his days of torments in the strongholds in the Hurt huts, where he was forced to put on the Garments of Torment, Attire stolen from Satire and more.

The horse galloped as Hope walloped in his thought, which had enveloped the whole of his attention. A strong bolt scudded rapidly beneath the heavens, striking it like a mattock, thereby invoking a scary whine from the mouth of the provoked weak colt beneath their buttocks. A swallow brushed past Hope’s head, jolting him out of his wallowing thought. The swallow came around six more times until Hope had asked the horsemen, “Why is this bird disturbing my head?”
They smiled at him and said, “It’s coming over you to welcome you to the Island of Greatness.”

Hope found lights of great intensity in groups of ten round the city, eliding its beauty such that it would be difficult for one to tell night from day. Hope was so much enthralled in the sight and was taken aback by their intensities such that he almost fell off the horse’s back. Not long after, he began to see great architectural designs, great domiciles, such that he almost forgot where he was coming from. Structures of great altitudes were to him as though they were poking their heads into the sky ahead of them and he felt he’d got stories to store in his brain—stories to tell about the storeys later. And for the first time in his life, he began to see multitude with complexions entirely different from his. However, Hope was not surprised at all, for he had heard such things from Mr. Knowledge back in Happy-Go-Lucky his hometown.
“Is this the haven?” Hope said, pointing to a rich structure just within their reach.
“Well…it depends on what you pen down, wherever you might wish to stay,” said the man behind him.
“But first, before we depart, we shall take you round the concrete paths in this city to see things for yourself and discern the part of this city that would be best for you to stay,” the man sitting in front of him said.
“Why is everyone here having this kind of skin?” Hope asked, a bit scared.
“Not all of them are having this kind of skin. You’ll soon get to see ‘coons so-called’ with the type of skin you carry. But it doesn’t matter, skin is skin.”

The journey around the city was long. Everyone seemed to be bustling with one activity or the other, taking no notice of Hope at all. Hope was shocked at the sight.
“Sirs, don’t this people sleep at nights, or are they all knights?”
“They sleep at night and none of them is a knight,” said the one behind him. “Why do you ask?”
“Then what are they up doing this night?”
“Hmm…Hope, it’s no night over here now, but day. It’s just 17.00 GMT here!”
“Day?” Hope was shocked. “But you said you’re leading me to where I’ll lodge tonight.”
“Yes, but it’s not night yet.”
“By the way what is GMT?” Hope asked ignorantly and they replied, “Greatness Mean Time—people make reference to this time in many provinces of the earth because they want to be great too.”
Hope didn’t argue, for he had read in Mr. Knowledge’s library that there was the case of time difference between one zone and the other. Hope later saw some people on horsebacks too, with varying complexions. As a matter of fact, the ones accompanying them on the horsebacks had great semblance with the two men on the horse with him.
When they had tirelessly shown him round the city to see things in his own way, not in its entirety though, they came off the horse and headed straight for a tall building. The lights around the building were almost blinding Hope’s eyes, such that he asked himself, “Why putting on light in the day? Isn’t it a waste of resources?”
“Not at all,” said one of them. “The estates in the Island of Greatness were established in light many years ago. The lights you see is even now fading away, for people here now do whatever pleases them. But, you, Hopefulness, be different from them all. Remember where you are coming from and stay focused. Remember the words of that Father Sage you told us about. They are golden words from olden mouth indeed. Bind them upon your kind and tender heart so you can have something to tender when the need comes. Who knows whether you have come here for a time like this, to end the evil Race of Racism that goes on here every day, diming and diminishing the lights that had been deemed fit to shine and redeem souls?”
Hope saw golden statutes all around, gigantic ones, as big as the mansions themselves.
“What are these?” he asked.
“They are the statutes of the heroes past. They made their marks in this land and therefore their statutes become landmarks here.” Hope stared long at the statutes but one of his friends called him to caution as he said, “Stare up not too long at them, for what you have in your own upstairs now is greater than what they had in their own upstairs then. You can have your effigy all around the estates in the states in here more than they do if only you could efficaciously live a significant life without cants, like the fig tree considered insignificant, yet very significant. Then use your brain like a grain of mustard seed considered too little and impotent, yet yielding one of the largest and potent trees on earth. Just be focused and be an advocate.”
“But why do they have their images here different from other people?”
“Because they were men of influence who, after making it, built the bridges of influence and convincingly carried their provinces along. They were not greedy for everlasting stay in the Power Tower and in the Domicile of Dominion. They fought relentlessly while they sought the independence of this Island called Greatness and made it great, for it was not great from the beginning. Some of these mentors dared the tormentors and paid dearly with their blood to take away the blurred future of this island and turn it around.”
Earlier, while Hope was shown round the city, he found many of his kind, having the types of eyes, nose, hair and complexion he carried dwelling silently together in a big Complex. He had wished to join them immediately then, but his hosts had asked him to come with them first.
Now, you will need to go in there. They pointed at the building ahead of him.
“Without you?” he asked in doubt.
“Exactly!” they said at once. “Here’s where we’ll be departing from you to welcome people of your kind. When you get there, just comply with the instructions there and remember…whatever lodge you pen down is where you’ll lodge. Be swift to hear, for we shall communicate to you often, through your heart. We shall see you soon.”
“Please don’t leave me now?” Hope was pleading. They came close to him and touched his hair and whispered hope to his ears. He smiled. “Wait a minute, what are your names?”
“Why do you ask for our names?” they said. “Anyway I’m Mr. Commonsense and he’s Mr. Discretion. Have this bag; all you’ll need is in it.” They gave him the bag they had with them.
“Thanks for keeping me company,” Hope said. They began to take their leave.
To be continued...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Story continuation...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by igwechosen(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
wow! I got here at last...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
igwechosen: wow! I got here at last...
Do you mean you have read it all?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by igwechosen(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Sammy Hoe:
Do you mean you have read it all?
yea.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Dyoungstar: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
I am highly honoured, didn't see this post in time, thanks for the dedication Sammy... for this reason I must read all your stories.

Sammy Hoe: I recognise your presence...
Therefore I'm dedicating this update you...
Who? Dyoungstar

CHAPTER FIVE
THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF HOPE
Hope could not hold up his head straight in the streets anymore because the streets’ children where strictly making life unbearable for him. They were not relenting in poking fun at him all the time. Slander jnr. even beat him up without a reason, Mr. Slander his father, being the proprietor of the Slander School of Thought. The boy was the only son of his father, therefore they had pampered him overly.
“Hope, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Liar,” Slander jnr. slandered Hope when he was walking down the street. “Your father and mother and brother bothered us that he’ll get into the Island of Greatness yesterday, but till today the River of Achievement is still as empty as it used to be. And I’m sure that forever it shall remain that way.” Slander jnr. laughed heartily but Hope nipped his laughter in the bud when he replied, “It shall not remain empty forever because I’ll surely enter in someday.”
“Ha! Ha! Ha!” laughed Slander. “Someday? Maybe your rotten skeleton will be dumped in there after your funeral. Ha! Ha! Ha!” Amidst the laughter, Slander walked hurriedly to Hope and twisted his arms mercilessly. He threw him at the floor eventually.
“I’ll show you how my dad and mum and aunts and uncles welcome new students into the hostel called Hostility in my father’s school.” At that instance, the boy kicked Hope severely with his hard Sandal of Scandal and allowed him to wallow in the sand until he had swallowed some of it.
Vulnerability did not escape torture as well, for he was accosted by Badmouth and Loudmouth when he was walking towards the Flirts’ flats where uncle Doubt dwelled. Since Vulnerability must need to pass before the Slander School of Thought before he could get there, he knew that trouble was imminent. Unfortunately, the school had just closed for the day and the day students were returning home when Vulnerability reached the school vicinity.
“Vulne, come here!” cried Badmouth and the boy obeyed immediately, jittering like the plucked strings of a guitar.
“I—I’m h—here,” Vulnerability confessed cowardly.
“Are we blind not to know that you’re here?” Loudmouth screamed at him, then Badmouth said, “Vulne, one day your brother will bother your father to go farther to murder your mother.” Instantly, Vulnerability began to weep as though the bad speech from Badmouth’s lips was a whip that was whipping his hips. To prevent being made a laughingstock, Vulnerability quickly began to rub out his tears. But another sentence from Loudmouth sentenced his action to death.
“Vulne, far from you lies the ability to get to the Island of Greatness!” Loudmouth jibed aloud. “Your effort in blowing the Trumpet of Imagination with agility few days ago is in futility today and shall remain in futility till infinity.”
“And dilapidated walls shall remain to fence your abode forever,” Badmouth barged in, someone who had been successively emerging the best student overall in the Slander School of Thought for years. “Loudmouth, let’s begin to torture the future out of this vulture,” added Badmouth and immediately they began to thump Vulnerability’s body.
Hope was shocked beyond measure when he saw Vulnerability shedding tears in the little shed behind the house.
“What are these tears for?” Hope asked inquisitively.
“They b—beat m—me up,” Vulnerability sniffed and stiffened like a baby as he tried to stifle the tears.
“Who?” demanded Hope. He was clearing his brother’s unwept tears off his face. The tears were unusually cold. “Tell me who beat you,” Hope asked again, looking into his cold palm.
“Badmouth and Loudmouth attending the Slander School of Thought. They made fun of me and…it pained me the most. They said they’ll torture the future out of me.”
“They can’t torture the future out of you,” Hope assured. “Slander jnr. also beat me up today too, but I had to bear it,” added Hope, helping to wipe the tears off his brother’s moist face. Just when Vulnerability’s teary face was getting dry, he let them get wet again as his eyes gave way for the release of the lachrymal gland beneath. Hope was shocked.
“Vulne, what again? Haven’t I pacified you enough?”
“You’ve t—tried my brother, b-but—but…”
“But what?”
“Badmouth said you’ll bother my father to go farther to murder my mother,” confessed Vulnerability with deep concern, but was surprised at Hope’s indifference. “Hope, are you not saying anything?”
“Well—I guess Badmouth was only trying to do his homework,” Hope replied thoughtfully. “What d’you mean?”
“You see, in the Slander School of Thought, the more you slander people, the more your score gets greater. I’m sure what Badmouth said was a product of the lessons he was taught today in his School of Thought. It’s a kind of homework, I guess.”
“Hmm!” Vulnerability said. He was now grinning. “Hope, let’s go inside to continue our talks so mum wouldn’t come close to hear us.” Without further ado, the two got into the house through a wide crack. They had not entered in for long when Hope said, “Vulne, you’ve disappointed me. And ultimately, you’ve disappointed Father Sage who had predicted seeing you in the Island of Greatness.”
“I was scared,” Vulnerability said remorsefully. His greasy face was creased with sorrow. “I couldn’t stand with mum to withstand her commanding tone, her tons of stony words, her blistering glance of lance and the pains of the rains of the abuses I would get if I disregarded her instructions.”
“You don’t need to be limited by mum,” said Hope. “If you’d performed everything the Sage wanted you do, I’m sure by now Mr. Goodluck had been here constructing the Bridge of Influence that will link here to there.”
“Is that so?” Vulnerability said with a beaming face and Hope gestured in the affirmative. “If that’s true, Hope, then I shall never give up on the island,” Vulnerability vowed with enormous strength of character, but his audacity bowed out for cowardice when they suddenly caught a glimpse of Limitation in the room.
“Vulne!” screamed Limitation. “What have I just heard you say?”
“I—em—er—uh, I—I—”Vulnerability stuttered uneasily.
“Don’t you know that our walls are special ones?” Limitation said critically. “They have ears and mouths—dilapidated walls—they tell me everything you’ve both discussed.”
“Walls don’t have ears!” Hope faulted. “You definitely heard our voices through the cracks on the walls.”
“Shut up!” Limitation yelled as she loosely whacked the jug before her and reached for Hope’s jugular. Then she turned to Vulnerability and said, “Vulne, it’s best to give up on the Island of Greatness today to avoid borrowing the Arrow of Sorrow tomorrow. Be content with the content of the dilapidated garden eggs in this dilapidated garden and forfeit the feat you are not fit for—the feat of getting to the island.”
“Yes! Yes! I’ve given up on the island already before Hope raised my hope just now. Mum—I shall now permanently forget about getting to that island,” Vulnerability promised passionately.
“That’s a very good decision my son.” Limitation hugged him. She soon left Vulnerability and came to Hope to speak soft words into his head. “Hopeless,” she addressed as she caressed his nape as though she cared for him. “There’s no place like home. Your home is Dilapidation and it will be best for you to remain in it. As you know, there are enough rooms here which your future wife can indwell with you. Stay alive here with your mother, brother, sister, together with your father, rather than taking the risk of travelling to a never-existing island where those aspiring to get to have ceased to exist now. Therefore, my son, it’s safe for you to dwell among the Mediocre family in Dilapidation dwelling place in Average Street in Happy-Go-Lucky town forever. Have you heard?” she concluded with a soft tone, expectantly.
“I have heard,” Hope replied sombrely and his mother smiled mildly. “But I’ve not accepted,” he added, sending to flight the light smiles on her cheeks. In a flash, Limitation’s white eyes had turned red and her grinning face green as she held Hope by the neck again, shoved him terribly and threw him at the floor. Then she went low, pinning him down with her heavy arms. Hope howled incessantly and struggled like a camel overburdened with loads as he tried to free himself from Limitation’s trammel. The more he struggled the less his strength was becoming. Her attention was soon diverted when Mediocrity rushed in with Standaloof, both of them wearing happy faces.
“Why are your dimples so deep into your cheeks this way?” she asked irately.
“It’s good news, Lim!” Mediocrity replied. “Standaloof can now stand on her own! She just did that now!” Without further ado, Mediocrity set her down and she stood on her feet unaided, to the shock of Hope and Vulnerability. Seeing his sister now standing, Hope rushed to her, crouched before her and pulled out a hand to beckon on her to come closer, but Limitation did not reckon with his idea, therefore she yelled in annoyance, “Stop! Stop! Stop!”
“But why?” asked Hope dauntlessly.
“It’s enough for Standaloof to stand only. As such, she’ll be living to fulfil the meaning of her name—Standaloof, not Walkaloof. Don’t try to turn my daughter into a toddler. I mean don’t teach her how to walk.”
“Hmm!” Mediocrity sighed. “What a wonderful wife I’ve got here! You have foresight!” He was staring at his wife with admiration.
“You’re right, Med. I foresaw the danger in allowing Standaloof know how to walk, so I shall forestall it. She’ll walk aloof aloft the pink river and then sink suddenly, drinking a whole lot of the messy water to death before getting to the brink.” Mediocrity nodded to her statement. However, Hope’s face remained stony. In anger, Limitation said, “Hope is the black horse in this house. He’s trying, each second, to influence Vulne’s personal interest. But I shall now put a demarcation between them.”
“But how’s that possible?” asked Mediocrity with interest. “Remember, their rooms are linked to each other by the numberless cracks on their wall. So, they’ll always communicate through them.” Limitation smiled and replied, “Sweet Med, trust me. I’m Limitation, therefore trust me to set a limit.”

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dyoungstar:

Thanks so much wink

I am highly honoured, didn't see this post in time, thanks for the dedication Sammy... for this reason I must read all your stories.

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by larride(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2014
nice one, enjoyed it while it lasted. Meanwhile sammy while didn't u continue with this story?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
larride: nice one, enjoyed it while it lasted. Meanwhile sammy while didn't u continue with this story?

because I'm working on other stories...you can check out my other stories;
Honeymoon in prison
As e dey happen
Everybody is a genius
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 28, 2014
[size=14pt][b]Notice To All EBIAG FAMILY MEMBERS

I hereby announce to all EBIAGITES that SAMMY HOE'S STORIES will no more be free on Nairaland. You can now get the ebooks of any Sammy Hoe's stories by subscribing. In the light of this, you will only be required to pay a stipend monthly to get SAMMY Hoe's stories (New and old) sent to you by email throughout the month.

The continuation of EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS, HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS, HONEYMOON IN PRISON and AS E DEY HAPPEN shall henceforth be sent through ebooks to subscribers only, while 'WE ARE ABLE' and other new stories shall come up here till further notice. Also, the EBIAG Magazine bi-monthly publication shall be sent free of charge to all subscribers' email addresses within the month. The first publication is ready.

Subscription Rates:

1. #500 for one month
2. #1000 for two months
3. #1,300 for three months
4. #2,000 for six months
5. #3,500 for one year

How To Subscribe:

1. Send your email address to any of these phone numbers or email addresses: 08087755117, 08138410839, info@ebiag.com, ebiagmagazine@gmail.com

2. Once we get your email address, we will notify you of our bank account detail which you shall make your payment to.

3. Send your teller number to any of the numbers or email addresses above. Once it is confirmed, you start getting updates.

Subscription for the month of September is on already.

What The Subscription covers:

1. The monthly subscription shall cover all EBIAG stories, information by EBIAG ORGANISATION and all EBIAG Publications within the month.
2. Stories from other Nigerian authors
3. Sms to be sent to all subscribers to notify them of any new development and any new post sent to their emails.
4. Promos and Bonanzas shall be up for subscribers only.
5. Subscribers shall be the first beneficiaries of any goody packages to come up anytime in the EBIAG ORGANISATION

Notice:

Please any enquiries should be made to 08087755117 and 08138410839 only and also to info@ebiag.com or ebiagmagazine@gmail.com.
For those who are interested in subscribing to EBIAG UPDATES, send message to any of the numbers or email addresses above. Our website www.ebiag.com is under reconstruction and it would be ready soon.
Thanks.

Sammy Hoe.
[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Glhowrey(f): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Please I want to know if Greensage business consult is legit I got a message from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

All That Glitters Are Not Gold / James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Cracked Sources ( Love, Schemes, Scandals )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.