Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow (6819 Views)

Awolowo,Azikiwe And Aminu Kano Boycotted 1979 Presidential Debate / Remodelled Mallam Aminu Kano Airport (Pictures) / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by billante(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2013
The remodelled International Terminal of the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano will be commissioned on Friday, March 15, 2013. The terminal, which is the fourth remodeled terminal to be commissioned, in the last five months, has a full complement of modern facilities, including a walkway on the airside, a new cooling system, conveyor belt, check in counters, and an ultra modern VIP lounge. The remodeling of the terminal, which is the oldest in the country, also involved the extension of the departures lounge, to increase its seating capacity, and refurbishment of it upper floor, for better ambience.

It will be recalled that the Mallam Aminu Kano Airport, Kano is one of the eleven airports earmarked for remodeling in the first phase of the Airport Remodeling Project of the Federal Government, designed to modernize all airports in the country, in line with existing international standards and practices. Remodelled airports that have already been commissioned are Domestic Terminal I, MMA on October 22 2013; General Aviation Terminal, Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja on January 4, 2013, and Benin Airport Terminal on March 8, 2013.

http://nigerianaviationnews..com/2013/03/remodelled-kano-airport-terminal-for.html#!/2013/03/remodelled-kano-airport-terminal-for.html

3 Likes

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by billante(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2013
And the remodeled Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport,Owerri to follow suit on fri March 22, 2013 cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2013
No Pictures
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Pygru: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by awodman: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2013
Let the harvest keep pouring in...but oga GEJ abeg step up the fight ƒσя corruption

2 Likes

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Funkymallam(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2013
Good one.
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by DonaldGenes(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2013
Please am i invited?
Would the be superfluous drinks?rice and all the paraphernalia that comes with such occasion?
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by sweetmimi(f): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
Fresh air!
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by konn: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2013
they should not remodell only airports they should also remodel all the dilapidated roads killing thousands of people on a daily basis across the country

1 Like

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by 1313(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2013
Pictures please.....
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by awodman: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2013
konn: they should not remodell only airports they should also remodel all the dilapidated roads killing thousands of people on a daily basis across the country
And which of the CRITICAL federal highways does not have a contractor on site as we speak?

2 Likes

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by ckkris: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Hide no posts! Its sweet to read the rantings of them sourpusses
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Who's the moderator that hid my post? Because I accused you of trying to kill this thread behind the scene?

Good will always overcome evil.

1 Like

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by ikweremilitant: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2013
Weldone gej
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2013
I have some pictures of the Kano Airport when it was still under construction

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Okijajuju1(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2013
He came, He Promised & He delivered..

2015... The Fresh Air must continue.. #Breathe it or Die suffocating..

7 Likes

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by strangest(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2013
GEJ 2015, thats if i get my own oil bloc..
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by IGBOSON1: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2013
konn: they should not remodell only airports they should also remodel all the dilapidated roads killing thousands of people on a daily basis across the country

^^^But they're doing that as well aren't they?

3 Likes

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by momodub: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2013
nice one nijer go better smiley
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by gen2briz(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2013
Se make i comment
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Buchianom(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2013
Kudos to GEJ $ his team but I think they should also train $ retrain d airport staff, the rate at which they beg $ do some funny things ridicules the effort of the government.

1 Like

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by DrMuzungu(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2013
I was wondering... how many INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS (i.e. flights originating from airports outside Nigeria and having first landing here) come nr arrive to Owerri to justify calling it an INTERNATIONAL airport (passenger or cargo, doesn't matter)?!
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by awodman: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2013
Buchiano(m):
Kudos to GEJ $ his team but I think they should also train $ retrain d airport staff, the rate at which they beg $ do some funny things ridicules the effort of the government.
Don't mind those airport staffs..a whole lot of them are in the mould of 'MY OGA AT THE TOP'..if an attempt is made now to weed the incompetent ones out you see them crying wolf,saying its ethnic cleansing

3 Likes

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Ejine(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2013
@Sincere9gerian: We need some more pictures up in this btchh.
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Joemint(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2013
GEJ is gradualy delivering. God plz help him to implent PIB and increz corpers allowance
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by JayTeeA(f): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
@least 1 indication of progress..
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Chillypelly(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ Dr Muzungu Sam Mbakwe Int'l Cargo Airport is the process of getting int'l flights permission. Nevertheless it has more flight traffic than the much celebrated Mallam Aminu Int'l Airport that is only for seasonal airlift of prilgrims and donkey transportation.

1 Like

Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by motobid(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
Most of the security equipment are bad in all the major airports. When will they be replaced with better and modern ones?
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by omenka(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
awodman: Let the harvest keep pouring in...but oga GEJ abeg step up the fight ƒσя corruption

He should step up his fight 'FOR' corruption shey?
So, what we r witnessing today isn't enough? Smh
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
WHATS THE USE? VISITORS ARE NOT INSPIRED 2 VISIT THERE. undecided
Re: Mallam Aminu Kano International Terminal For Commissioning Tomorrow by asala1: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Chillypelly: @ Dr Muzungu Sam Mbakwe Int'l Cargo Airport is the process of getting int'l flights permission. Nevertheless it has more flight traffic than the much celebrated Mallam Aminu Int'l Airport that is only for seasonal airlift of prilgrims and donkey transportation.
Are you kidding? MAIA is only for seaonal airlift? Don't just post anything here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Who Is He ? How Well Did He Perform? / Picture Of Mansion Built By A Robbery Suspect / Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.