Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery (13755 Views)

***~How Old Is Your Laptop~*** / Getting The Fastest Internet Speed In Nigeria / How Much Can I Get A Hp Laptop Battery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2013
baruten67: Naso my ba3 ma don bring red star pls how much is Compacq original ba3?
battery in lagos should not be more than 8k for an 8cell battery..
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2013
adaobi123:
thank you for your help smiley
i will post an app online later to test your battery and see if its still okay.
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by pendusky(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2013
bought my new lappy from a nler, the battery is superb..the point is if you want your battery to last, reduce the screen brightness, its even good for the eyes since ure not using screen guard....mostly 4.5 to 5.5 hrs after full charge..thanks to Enquirydon grin grin grin
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2013
kinsab: Over 2yrs of use, My laptop batery use to be good but since 2 months now it just mark a red bad sign on the battery icon, since then if I charge it is nolnger holding current ah..... I'm tired of this battery wahala...oo and I guess it have spoil shocked pls how much can I get Original direct come hp pav.batry now?
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by enquirydon: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2013
every devices has a expire day.yur duartion should be maxmimum of 3yrs
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2013
onegig: i will post an app online later to test your battery and see if its still okay.
okay
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by akunjohn(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Iceslizer: Is it a good idea to remove my battery permanently and use the direct power source, since I use my laptop mostly at home?

without battery,you will destroy ur lappy.
U cnt plug it direct with electricity without ba3.
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Ogaatthetop3: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
Good Boi: I think u need a new charger. I had same problem with my dell laptop. The cause was a broken chip(pin) in the plug that goes to the laptop.
Are u ok? She said her charger has to be always plugged to her laptop for it to be on and here u are saying she needs "a new charger". Stop giving answers to problems u dont know about.
@Adaobi123, ur battery is the problem. Buy a new battery and make sure it's not a recycled one. That should solve your problem
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
akunjohn:

says who? dont say what you dont know
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
akunjohn:

Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Ogaatthetop3: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
akunjohn:

BIG LIE! Who says u can't plug your laptop to electricity without battery? U can...the only thing is that when the electricity goes off, ur laptop switches off with it immediatly cos the battery isn't there to power it. I wonder why some people just type comments of things they don't know about all in the name of "i-too-know" (ITK)
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
adaobi123:
okay
here is it....

http://batterycare.net/files/SetupBatteryCare.zip

download and installl...it would tell you lots about your battery
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
adaobi123:
okay
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by pauloman(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nice thread...been searching for an info like this to maintain my laptop. Thanks OP !
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
onegig: here is it....

http://batterycare.net/files/SetupBatteryCare.zip

download and installl...it would tell you lots about your battery
thanks
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
adaobi123:
thanks
welcome...anything for someone so pretty...i can even remove my lapi battery for you baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Iceslizer(f): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
akunjohn:

THANKS!
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
onegig: welcome...anything for someone so pretty...i can even remove my lapi battery for you baby girl.
grin grin grin grin looool thank you
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by chiefololade: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wat about bb battery?
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by GoodBoi1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Oga-at-the-top:
Are u ok? She said her charger has to be always plugged to her laptop for it to be on and here u are saying she needs "a new charger". Stop giving answers to problems u dont know about.
@Adaobi123, ur battery is the problem. Buy a new battery and make sure it's not a recycled one. That should solve your problem
Another ITK... the id pin is what makes your laptop identify the charger, if not, the charger will just power the laptop but not charge it...ask your oga at the top abeg b4 u start displaying...
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Oga-at-the-top:
thanks for the advice, i'll see what happens
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Is there any effects on a laptop's battery.... If d system is used to charge fones regularly...
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by 2baga(m): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2013
Oga-at-the-top:
BIG LIE! Who says u can't plug your laptop to electricity without battery? U can...the only thing is that when the electricity goes off, ur laptop switches off with it immediatly cos the battery isn't there to power it. I wonder why some people just type comments of things they don't know about all in the name of "i-too-know" (ITK)

choice, I have been cloned. who is using my "intended" handle, I know what to do, I'll ask my oga at the top.
@my oga nice one, sharp guy!!!!
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onoerime: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2013
U can possibly use a car battery for your laptop especially when at home with the help of a TWO WAY LAPTOP CHARGER. It last longer. Approximately 8hours if well charged. With the help of a portable car batteries charger u don't need to take it to anywhere for charging. If your interested you can call me for the full downloadable manual of how you can install it yourself. You can get a good tokunbo car battery for 5k and a portable car batteries charger for 500naira and you 'll enjoy enough browsing on your laptop. Call-08134556352
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin looool thank you

So where should i send it to. Put an address to it... tongue
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
onegig:

So where should i send it to. Put an address to it... tongue

i dey in london.....still willing to send it ? grin grin
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
i dey in london.....still willing to send it ? grin grin

Why not...At least NIPOST should deliver it in em em 2 years. grin grin grin

I hope you can wait or what better way do you want it to be sent?

Am really concerned about it so please do reply early.
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
onegig:

Why not...At least NIPOST should deliver it in em em 2 years. grin grin grin

I hope you can wait or what better way do you want it to be sent?

Am really concerned about it so please do reply early.
two years ? grin grin i dont know any other except from post grin grin i'll manage and wait for the two years to be over cheesy grin
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by onegig(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaobi123:
two years ? grin grin i dont know any other except from post grin grin i'll manage and wait for the two years to be over cheesy grin
oh ok....Packing my battery already and would be on my way to the post office ..

But please pray tell what model is your laptop again?
Re: Getting The Most Out Of Your Laptop Battery by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
onegig:
oh ok....Packing my battery already and would be on my way to the post office ..

But please pray tell what model is your laptop again?
hp pavillion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pc Language Set To German - How Do I Change To English ? / Make Your PC More Secured With These TIPS / Huawei Modem Unlock Code Calculator V3.2 (v1 + V2 + V3 Algo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.