Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Racist Jokes: Caution - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Racist Jokes: Caution (2278 Views)

Yo Momma! <Caution: Language> / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist Jokes: Caution by SeanT21(f): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2008
Two mexicans walk into a drug store (walgreens) and they are passing by the condoms section and one asked the other what this 6 pack of condoms was for and he says,"thats for us Mexicans" one for monday, one for tuesday,one for wednesday, one for thursday, one for friday, one for saturday, and never on sunday. He does the sign of the cross.Then there walking along again and then he sees an 8 pack and he asks him what that was for and he says thats for the black people " one for monday, one for tuesday,one for wednesday, one for thursday, one for friday, one for saturday,and twice on sunday.Then they walk along again and one mexican sees a 12 and aked what that was for and the mexican says thats for the white people one for january, one for february,one for march,

Did you hear the one about . .
. . the baby nigger who went to heaven and got his wings? He said, "God! Look! I'm an angel!", and God said, "No you stupid nigger! You're a bat, now eff off!"

There was three Mexicans walking down the street when three old white guys approached them. The first white man said:
- Whats up wet backs.
The first mexican said:
- I am not wet, I am just greasy from stealing car parts.
The second old man said:
- What the hells that smell, smells like beanery.
The second Mexican replies:
- It don't smell like beanery, we just got back from taco bell.
The third mexican says:
- YaYA, amigo, we just got back from Taco Bell.
The third white guys says:
- I was talking to the bean, not the whole damn burrito.

A nigger goes to the doctor in South Africa. He cries he’s got neck pains, the doctor tells him to strip his clothes and walk in four legs and stay for a while in every corner of the room. The nigger, get’s up in his feet and asks the doctor what’s the point:
- Well this because I have a new black table and I wanted to see where to put it!

Just laugh and dont take it seriously, i didnt make it up!!Just something to make you laugh that i came across!!
Re: Racist Jokes: Caution by samyyoung1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2008
guddddddddddddd embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Racist Jokes: Caution by adekennis(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2008
nice angry
but never you come up with dis kin cheap joke embarassed
Re: Racist Jokes: Caution by SeanT21(f): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
Dont hate
Re: Racist Jokes: Caution by clemcykul(f): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2008
i will

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Q & A / Typical Naija Guys In Public Places (hilarious Pix) / 10 Best Nigeria Jokes Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.