Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria (24498 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
I noticed a trend recently, i see some Nigerians having Isreal flag in their cars, not that its a crime, but am kind of interested, why do they do that? I even noticed it a pentecostal church altar. I have also seen a car sticker with the inscription "i am jew or a proud jew" why these sudden love for isreal? When i see that of U.S. being flown i ascribe it to because they are the world power, if britain maybe because they are our colonial masters, even some people do hang Ghana flag, probably because they are our neighbour, but isreal.... its too far abeg, so my question is why do Nigerians hang Isreal's flag?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by FiftyFifty(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ignorance is d only reason as far as I‘m concern.

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by initiate: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
What better country to identify with? Iran? Syria? North Korea?

Anyway we know why itis right to identify with Israel. Anyway if you know where one can get the flag, please do share

31 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by babapupa: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wa all know the people with no sense of identity and belonging.. They call themselves Jews today, tomorrow they are Japanese, after that they are taiwanesse, Koreans and so on....

smh @ ibo people..

34 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
because they are the Jesus choosen ones wink jst like arab are allah choosen one. Yoruba choosen ones for oduduwa, igbos choosen one of chineke wink

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
babapupa: Wa all know the people with no sense of identity and belonging.. They call themselves Jews today, tomorrow they are Japanese, after that they are taiwanesse, Koreans and so on....

smh @ ibo people..

Are u jealous cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Geomac: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Only a stu.pid Nigerian will fly another country's flag instead of our Green White Green.

37 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by babapupa: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Jealous of what. Confused people with no identity.? That was a retar/ded question.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by olabukola: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
What of people that fly US and UK flag?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Meanwhile, the Israeli Govt will not hesitate to brutalize and deport them if they step out of line. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Why struggle to associate with a Country that obviously don't give a sh*t bout you? undecided undecided

31 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by miiraaj: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
Most Nigerians behave like zombies. Living dead. All due to ignorance.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by HAH: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
It baffles me when I see Nigerian Christians supporting Israel out of sentiment, when the jew are. Brutalize Arab either christian or muslim, infact the christians and muslim in palestine fight the jews together, ask those that have been to israel.

Jews are the most brutal nation in the world no wonder Hitler wanted to eliminate them on earth.

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
This ignorant trend is being fueled by over-zealous new generation churches. most of them dont know the difference btw isrealites and isrealis.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
initiate: What better country to identify with? Iran? Syria? North Korea?

Anyway we know why itis right to identify with Israel. Anyway if you know where one can get the flag, please do share
i dont know why you should identify with isreal, pls tell me why? If u want to get d flag, google isreal flag picture, save it in ur memory card or wateva, go to any large format printing press, they will do it 4 u. But it doesnt make any sense to me.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
careytommy: This ignorant trend is being fueled by over-zealous new generation churches. most of them dont know the difference btw isrealites and isrealis.
bros abeg, forgive my ignorance wats d difference? Are they 2 different countries or do they have different flags. My brother, the world is waiting for the rise of Nigeria. Until Nigeria becomes what she ought to be, the world will never be balance. Even if not in our time, but it must happen. Nigeria have replaced isreal in terms of being d chosen nation, so fly the Nigerian flag, its beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
HAH: It baffles me when I see Nigerian Christians supporting Israel out of sentiment, when the jew are. Brutalize Arab either christian or muslim, infact the christians and muslim in palestine fight the jews together, ask those that have been to israel.

Jews are the most brutal nation in the world no wonder Hitler wanted to eliminate them on earth.
lol, i wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by ektbear: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Which country be Isreal

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Identity crisis garnished with extreme low self-esteem.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by ujchief(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ignorance, spiced up with inferiority complex.

Mostly ignorance!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Dem wan let people know say dem don reach that troublesome country.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by UncleJJ(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
ekt_bear: Which country be Isreal

the one God said will never have peace!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
I fly Israeli flag in my fleet.

It's my choice and my adopted country. It's nobody's business neither is your opinion solicited or required.

If baffles me when some isolated confused fellows try to dictate their opinion and choice to a set of people who holds alternative ideas or views.

If something is not a crime, it becomes foolish to condemn it outrightly.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Starlett: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Israel! The Nation to love, the place to be!
I recall that when I bought my first car, it's flagship mascot was the Israeli flag entwined with the Nigerian flag. Solidarity with Israel and the Jews is one sure way (and shortcut cheesy) to God's blessings.
My people, I strongly encourage you to tap into this strategic move.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
If only the gullible Christians knew the symbol on the flag is the star of David (Jewish symbol) and one used many times in occultists gatherings.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
deandavid: bros abeg, forgive my ignorance wats d difference? Are they 2 different countries or do they have different flags.
The biblical isreal is different from the present day isreal(Europeans).

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
The Israelis are the ones to guarantee the SS & SE that Iran will not get nuclear weapons and would not be able to sell arms to abokis in the North. It is all about pitching your tent cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by cap28: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
because they are fools - israel is a racist state that recently deported thousands of ethiopians, they regard black africans as inferior and yet some id.iots in nigeria fly their flag - those fools need to know that the israelis supported aparthied south africa during white minority rule.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Pukkah: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Starlett:

Solidarity with Israel and the Jews is one sure way (and shortcut cheesy) to God's blessings.
My people, I strongly encourage you to tap into this strategic move.

Does this mean that 'solidarity with Israel' is your religion?

What of people that don't do it but are very successful?

What of people living in Israel or Israelis themselves that are unsuccessful?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Dibiachukwu: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Brothers haven't you people learnt. Its all political! The devil tempted lot according to the adulterated book. Lot won because he refused to curse God. This is the politics of the devil.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by cfours: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
[size=20pt]Ibo people[/size] have been calling themselves Jews for a while now. The news was on BBC last month sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by cfours: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Abor wears his kippah and his identity with pride.

"I am a Jewish Igbo," he says.

The Igbo are one of Nigeria's largest ethnic groups with population estimates ranging from 20 to 50 million. Abor is convinced that the Igbo's ancestors were Jews.

"The son of Yaakov, Jacob, [was] Gad and I learned that he was among those people who went out of Israel to exile," Abor says. "So from there he had a son called Eri and a son gave birth to a son called Aguleri and that's how the Igbo race began."

From generation to generation, some Igbo have passed down various versions of a migration story framed around Jacob, a patriarch of Judaism. A popular version of the narrative holds that Gad, the seventh son of Jacob, had three sons who settled in present-day southeastern Nigeria, which is predominantly inhabited by the Igbo. Those sons, Eri, Arodi and Areli (as mentioned in the book of Genesis), are said to have fathered clans, established kingdoms and founded towns still in existence in southeastern Nigeria today, including Owerri, Umuleri, Arochukwu and Aguleri.

Eze A.E. Chukwuemeka Eri, the king of a community in Aguleri, claims he presides over the throne of Gad's son, Eri.

Wearing a white shirt with the Star of David stitched on the front, King Eri points to a calendar on the wall of his palace that lists the names of his 33 predecessors. He has no doubts that Eri is his ancestor. He has even acquired land to establish an educational center for the study of Jewish culture.

"Israelites and Igbos are brothers," he says with a broad smile.

King Eri, like many, claims that the Igbo are the Jews of West Africa. They believe they are descendants of at least one of Israel's lost tribes. In the eighth century B.C. the Assyrians invaded Israel's northern kingdom forcing 10 tribes into exile. Historians say it is not unlikely that these tribes migrated westward to Africa.
When I grew up I heard, like virtually every Igbo here, that the Igbo people came from Israel.
Remy Llona, Niegrian author and lawyer

Throughout history, large populations of dispersed Jews also became "lost" through forced conversions and cultural assimilation.

"There is evidence that is scientific that the Igbos descended from the people that evolved in Israel," says Remy Ilona. He began investigating the stories from his youth more than a decade ago.

"When I grew up I heard, like virtually every Igbo here, that the Igbo people came from Israel," the Abuja-based lawyer says. His field work in Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Mali led him to conclude that Igbo and Jewish culture are not just similar, but "identical."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/01/world/africa/nigeria-jews-igbo

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
Same reason why Arabic is inscribed on Naira notes.

Nigeria is a follow-follow country.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria / Democracy Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria – Ali Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.