Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria (24502 Views)

Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Its my choice,i ve been there,i luv the place,i have friends there. So i dont think it is wise of you to condemn someone's choice. Why not ask why some people are flying Saudi Arabia's flag, or havent you seen that also here? Why the noise about Israel? Your propaganda against israel will fail.
Better find something better to do.
God bless Israel, God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Comparing apples and oranges.
Why are you raising another man's flag in your own home? The same country that does not recognize you as a human being.
Jeez, how embarrassing for you.
Are you THAT confused about your heritage? About the god you serve?
undecided

And on the contrary, they do serve amala in the USA, dumbfcuk.

I guess some people really have no reading capacity at all. If you can't read, I have said I believe three times already on the last page alone where I mentioned in full detail I'm catholic thus in your sense simple deduction should tell you, he does not not practice Judaism. I even mentioned, I don't believe in the migration of gad story and right there and then I wrote in full detail, I don't fly any flag at all including this f2ked up nation flag. Just because you can't read don't mean you have to display your stupidity. Even the first post of mines that you quoted should have been able to let you deduct that without me pointing it out for you. Congrats on continue displaying those free education correctly. You are definitely a pride it. Clap clap

Btw how is you in USA and flying that same flag differ from someone doing the same thing. Or you can equally explain how is you and your people flying USA or UK flag in Nigeria differ from someone flying an Isreal flag. I guess in your free education they never taught you both are the same abi?

Now tell me where they serve amala in the USA? The oyinbo and black Americans dey eat amala abi or is it the Native America? Ewu monkey. Oya, you come narrate na una people dey eat amala in America as if that counts as something.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You don't get it. It's not about people having the right to their choices. It's about not contradicting yourself. You cannot claim to be a Jew and at the same time be a Christian because the two religions are worlds apart. The Jews do not believe in Jesus. So how then can a Christian now say he's a Jew? Does it make sense?
If you want to fly the Isreali flag because you like the country, fine. But going to the extent of calling yourself an Isrealite or a Jew is like calling yourself a Indian because the our religions, practices, and cultures are totally different.

St Paul, was a jew. He was the greatest Christian! Jesus Disciples were Jews! The early Christians were Jews, Christianity came from the Jews! There is a tie btwn xtians and Jews!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
bloggernaija: Everybody has a fundamental right to thoughts and religious beliefs as long as it does not inhibit others from exercising their own rights and beliefs.As a member of the diaspora, it is with great sadness that most nigerians outside of the national bubble observe what can be regarded as the low self esteem and self worth of my fellow citizens. Even those who originated the religions no longer follow them.Poverty and insecurity leads to a state of paranoia that make people seek answers from the Devine . As an atheist who believe that organised religion is a cult which believes in myths,I cannot but cry when I see poverty stricken nigerians attributing their situation to spirits where bad leadership is to blame.
The observable universe has trillions of stars like our sun.most of the stars have planets like earth.there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on planet earth.there are definitely earth like planet out there.there is almost definitely intelligent life out there. When we meet them, they will not be xtian or Muslims.whatever they are , you cannot tell em their beliefs are wrong.

NOW ENJOY THE PICTURE. PALE BLUE DOT.

YOU ARE AN ANGEL! YOU A LIGHT, YOU MADE MY DAY THNX.
It is the picture of the planet earth taken by the voyager space prob.you see the tiny spec, that is where we are. Small and insignicant in the great void of space. If it disappears tomorrow ,nobody would even notice. That is why humans are an insignicant part of the universe.my you , space is boundless(boundless means the black part of the picture goes on and on )
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
aryzgreat:

St Paul, was a jew. He was the greatest Christian! Jesus Disciples were Jews! The early Christians were Jews, Christianity came from the Jews! There is a tie btwn xtians and Jews!

Funny thing is she doesn't realize the Jesus she worships was actually a Jew. It's a shame what others are using to justify their racism. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
How did this thread turn into another tribal slugfest??

You lot deal with emotions like bytches, trust me... undecided

I'm out of here!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
bloggernaija: Everybody has a fundamental right to thoughts and religious beliefs as long as it does not inhibit others from exercising their own rights and beliefs.As a member of the diaspora, it is with great sadness that most nigerians outside of the national bubble observe what can be regarded as the low self esteem and self worth of my fellow citizens. Even those who originated the religions no longer follow them.Poverty and insecurity leads to a state of paranoia that make people seek answers from the Devine . As an atheist who believe that organised religion is a cult which believes in myths,I cannot but cry when I see poverty stricken nigerians attributing their situation to spirits where bad leadership is to blame.
The observable universe has trillions of stars like our sun.most of the stars have planets like earth.there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on planet earth.there are definitely earth like planet out there.there is almost definitely intelligent life out there. When we meet them, they will not be xtian or Muslims.whatever they are , you cannot tell em their beliefs are wrong.

NOW ENJOY THE PICTURE. PALE BLUE DOT.
It is the picture of the planet earth taken by the voyager space prob.you see the tiny spec, that is where we are. Small and insignicant in the great void of space. If it disappears tomorrow ,nobody would even notice. That is why humans are an insignicant part of the universe.my you , space is boundless(boundless means the black part of the picture goes on and on )
1000 LIKES
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
All these Megalomaniac hyper-intelligent commentators that are shouting inferiority complex. I have a choice and freedom of association as enshrined in UN Declaration of Human Right to fly Israeli Flags in my fleet.

I love the Jews and by default I love Israel the homeland of the Jewish people. It is my choice to associate with a people with highest Nobel Price Winner per capital in the world.

It doesn't have to upset you unless you are an arrogant self-deluder.

The Jews made Israel great, a young country that belongs to Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

I love their die-hard spirit and innovations in every sphere of human endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Inoknowbook: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You don't get it. It's not about people having the right to their choices. It's about not contradicting yourself. You cannot claim to be a Jew and at the same time be a Christian because the two religions are worlds apart. The Jews do not believe in Jesus. So how then can a Christian now say he's a Jew? Does it make sense?
If you want to fly the Isreali flag because you like the country, fine. But going to the extent of calling yourself an Isrealite or a Jew is like calling yourself a Indian because the our religions, practices, and cultures are totally different.

Your comment is an outright fallacy. I know of many Jews that are Christians, some have even preached to me. I hate it when people espouses ignorance as fact. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by ifebosco: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
if you can visite this country you will hate your self as a black man.ignorance
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: All these Megalomaniac hyper-intelligent commentators that are shouting inferiority complex. I have a choice and freedom of association as enshrined in UN Declaration of Human Right to fly Israeli Flags in my fleet.

I love the Jews and by default I love Israel the homeland of the Jewish people. It is my choice to associate with a people with highest Nobel Price Winner per capital in the world.

The Jews made Israel great, a young country that belongs to Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

I love their die-hard spirit and innovations in every sphere of human endeavours.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by TheBigUrban2: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: All these Megalomaniac hyper-intelligent commentators that are shouting inferiority complex. I have a choice and freedom of association as enshrined in UN Declaration of Human Right to fly Israeli Flags in my fleet.

lmao....you should love atheists even more.

The most developed and peaceful countries have a significant amount of atheists.

Atheists dominate the American Academy of sciences and the Royal societies of the UK

The two top computer/It companies (Apple and Microsoft) run by atheists

The most technplogically advanced country (Japan) has 64% atheists of its population.

Furthermore, your freedom of association is limited by certain other principles or laws. You can not associate with terrorists nor criminals.

Furthermore freedom of association doesnt apply. You are close to committing treason when you fly a foreign flag in certain places in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by GalaxyNoteII: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
One_Naira:

I guess some people really have no reading capacity at all. If you can't read, I have said I believe three times already on the last page alone where I mentioned in full detail I'm catholic thus in your sense simple deduction should tell you, he does not not practice Judaism. I even mentioned, I don't believe in the migration of gad story and right there and then I wrote in full detail, I don't fly any flag at all including this f2ked up nation flag. Just because you can't read don't mean you have to display your stupidity. Even the first post of mines that you quoted should have been able to let you deduct that without me pointing it out for you. Congrats on continue displaying those free education correctly. You are definitely a pride it. Clap clap

Btw how is you in USA and flying that same flag differ from someone doing the same thing. Or you can equally explain how is you and your people flying USA or UK flag in Nigeria differ from someone flying an Isreal flag. I guess in your free education they never taught you both are the same abi?

Now tell me where they serve amala in the USA? The oyinbo and black Americans dey eat amala abi or is it the Native America? Ewu monkey. Oya, you come narrate na una people dey eat amala in America as if that counts as something.

You're obviously a very disturbed individual who the jews use as nothing but a medical experiment.
Stop waving the jews flag, gentile. cool To the Jews and Romans, y'all are nothing but eranko. Brainwashed isi ewu.

Where in my post did I okay the flying of any Non-Nigerian flag in Nigeria? Dumbfcuk, stop bringing in irrelevant crap to rebut me.
Which of my ppl are flying USA/UK flag? ode.

As for the amala question. . . . .dummy, you think Nigerian restaurants in USA don't serve it? Village bushpig like yourself should leave the barn once in a while.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ahasuerus: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx:

When did black people become "allies" with Israel?? The same Israel that's silently killing Ethiopian Jews(real Jews), no?? The same Israel that gave nuclear warheads to apartheid South Africa, no

Israel is a very Strong ally of Nigeria. Know your allies and foes. Little wonder Nigerians get stranded in various funny countries because of this lapse.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by GalaxyNoteII: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
I no know book:

Your comment is an outright fallacy. I know of many Jews that are Christians, some have even preached to me. I hate it when people espouse ignorance as fact. angry sad

We're talking about real jews, not the fake aba-made ones.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by TheBigUrban2: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ahasuerus:
Israel is a very Strong ally of Nigeria. Know your allies and foes. Little wonder Nigerians get stranded in various funny countries because of this lapse.

What lie will I not see from Jewish slaves on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Here is some more evidence of Israel's reciprocal love for deluded Africans cheesy

Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons
Exclusive: Secret apartheid-era papers give first official evidence of Israeli nuclear weapons

The secret military agreement signed by Shimon Peres, now president of Israel, and P W Botha of South Africa. Photograph: Guardian

Secret South African documents reveal that Israel offered to sell nuclear warheads to the apartheid regime, providing the first official documentary evidence of the state's possession of nuclear weapons.

The "top secret" minutes of meetings between senior officials from the two countries in 1975 show that South Africa's defence minister, PW Botha, asked for the warheads and Shimon Peres, then Israel's defence minister and now its president, responded by offering them "in three sizes". The two men also signed a broad-ranging agreement governing military ties between the two countries that included a clause declaring that "the very existence of this agreement" was to remain secret.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
eGuerrilla: Here is some more evidence of Israel's reciprocal love for deluded Africans cheesy

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons

PLEASE WE NEED MORE (ON BIAFRA)
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by ABAKA72(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
cap28: because they are fools - israel is a racist state that recently deported thousands of ethiopians, they regard black africans as inferior and yet some id.iots in nigeria fly their flag - those fools need to know that the israelis supported aparthied south africa during white minority rule.
from your post, it seems this issue of people flying Isreali flag pains you a lot, unfortunately the so called fools that are the cause of your agony does not share your opinion. people will alway fly Isreali flag for whatever reason and there is nothing you can do about it and if you can't live with it, you can go hug the nearest tranformer and that will be one less idi0t to bother about.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by DonCaleb: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
babapupa: Wa all know the people with no sense of identity and belonging.. They call themselves Jews today, tomorrow they are Japanese, after that they are taiwanesse, Koreans and so on....

smh @ ibo people..

EWU
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
Honestly, I think our biggest problem in Africa is mis-education hence why we continue to churn out educated iliterates who lack the mental power to reason/think independently from whatever they have been indoctrinated with and group-think...

Question for the Israeli-jockers on this thread:

- Since the creation of the Zionist state of Israel in 1948, can you cite one thing it has done for Africans?? - or why it's an ally??
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by ekoilee: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
The.Big.Urban:

Where did I dictate what you should believe?

Maybe if you had more than one Naira, you'd be happier!

Calm down with a glass of apple jews

lmao @ Apple Jews...
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
Well, I can list more than 20 things the Zionist state of Israel has done to the detriment of Africans/black people...

Cite one reason why Israel is our ally!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx: Honestly, I think our biggest problem in Africa is mis-education hence why we continue to churn out educated iliterates who lack the mental power to reason/think independently from whatever they have been indoctrinated with and group-think...

- Since the creation of the Zionist state of Israel in 1948, can you cite one thing it has done for Africans?? - or why it's an ally??

Yes

1. sold Atomic Bomb to SA to delete blacks in Africa
2. Support and arms Igbos to break from NIJA (biafra war)
3. Send all black slaves home
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is the same Israel that just robbed your country millions of dollars by selling non-functional over-priced drones to your government... grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Suntzung:

Yes

1. sold Atomic Bomb to SA to delete blacks in Africa
2. Support and arms Igbos to break from NIJA (biafra war)
3. Send all black slaves home

Bwahahahahaha

I like your sarcasm... wink
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Suntzung: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx: This is the same Israel that just robbed your country millions of dollars by selling non-functional over-priced drones to your government... grin

LMAO
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Suntzung:

Yes

2. Support and arms Igbos to break from NIJA (biafra war).
Because they know Igbos are descendants of Jews. It's even obvious from the look of Igbos that they are Jews...always fair in complexion then the shape of eyes and nose...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ezeufi: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
HAH: It baffles me when I see Nigerian Christians supporting Israel out of sentiment, when the jew are. Brutalize Arab either christian or muslim, infact the christians and muslim in palestine fight the jews together, ask those that have been to israel.

Jews are the most brutal nation in the world no wonder Hitler wanted to eliminate them on earth.

Only nyigbos fly israel flags.

Nyigbos are in denial that there are muslim nyigbos.
Nyigbos are in denial that lots of those arabs killed by israel are christian arabs.
Nyigbos are in denial that they are nyigbos, and hope that the whole world will somehow suffer a collective amnesia and work up over night and think that nyigbos are jews.

I was one day in an Kenyan pub in Glasgow UK, and one nyigbo man after 3 bottles of Guiness he started saying "Wee nyigbo people we are not originally africans, see we are jews,...see? thats why we are light skinned....."
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Why do Africans risk their lives in the hand of the cruel Egyptians while trying to enter Israel illegally?

Stop this your I too know in a faceless forum as you can't equate to anything meaningful in real life changing challenges compared to those you call ignorant.

shymexx: Honestly, I think our biggest problem in Africa is mis-education hence why we continue to churn out educated iliterates who lack the mental power to reason/think independently from whatever they have been indoctrinated with and group-think...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

You're obviously a very disturbed individual who the jews use as nothing but a medical experiment.
Stop waving the jews flag, gentile. cool To the Jews and Romans, y'all are nothing but eranko. Brainwashed isi ewu.

Where in my post did I okay the flying of any Non-Nigerian flag in Nigeria? Dumbfcuk, stop bringing in irrelevant crap to rebut me.
Which of my ppl are flying USA/UK flag? ode.

As for the amala question. . . . .dummy, you think Nigerian restaurants in USA don't serve it? Village bushpig like yourself should leave the barn once in a while.

Can someone explain after saying something four times, this illiterate called galaxy.note aka Ileke idid is still so stupid to grasp even this small fact and in fact continue displaying her ignorance and stupidity with pride. Anyone care to explain this senseless cause even Albert Einstein would be stunned. I'm not even going dare explain the waving flag post again cause even after breaking it down farther for you, you still don't get. Ain't nobody in this world can make it explainable to a retardee like yourself. Free education pride right there.

Now I'll focus on your full display of racism. You call the Isreal racist yet right now you are equally displaying that same racism towards them. Are you any different? I guess in your illiterate mind, what you speak does not apply to you abi? You see no good in others and condemn for their wrong doing yet disregarding your continent is as guilty as the continent you condemn. And justify because we all are Africans, do not mean we all have to follow una blackened heart hatred. I should condemn Isreal and Romans for racism but at the same time, I should disregard Africans that equally racist to outsiders and even other Africans. In fact more racist to other Africans. Pot calling the kettle. The same way Isreal and Romans has done multiple atrocity to Africans is the same way Africans have done multiple atrocity to other Africans and foreigners. If we are forced to forgive and even being forced to forget the atrocity the so called "African brother" does to other African since the beginning of time and even now, why then should the same behavior not transferred to others. Let me guess? Its because they are outsiders and oyinbo correct? You people are not racist right? See pot calling kettle black. Pathetic olodo

See this 1diot. What a shame you even an elder in the world. you jumped on a thread without bothering to read the first post abi? Clap for yourself. You are definitely the pride of free education saga. If your moronic self bothered to read the thread, you would have known the USA or UK flag being flown in Nigeria were spoken by the same set that opened this thread and are being justified by the same set butting inside others business hence the comparison since you deemed it apples and oranges, explain it off how they differ. Olodo monkey. Always gotta display her tribalism every time and always making herself look like the ugly fool she is.

Last the amala. See another display of stupid1ty. when do you ever stop? they really do need to put you in museum cause your stupid1ty is something to marvel at. When you wrote the akpu comment, it never crossed in your stupid brain, there are equally African restaurant in Isreal abi? Since I guess your ignorant mind it didn't cross that despise una shouting racism, there are still Africans in that nation and naturally some of them might have started a restaurant. Village 1diot. Abeg answer my question, tell me where the American citizen, we know that trace their ancestry no where else but America eat amala. Since you want to be tribalistic, we'll be tribalistic. After all that's all you f2king know. Ewu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" / Endsars Protesters Block Calabar Roads, Streets / No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.