Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

African People's Congress Unveils Logo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African People's Congress Unveils Logo (19025 Views)

INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / Where Can Odua People Congress Buy Guns / OPC - Oduduwa People's Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Maxymilliano(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
African People's Congress [APC] today unveils logo, opens big office in Abuja.

Merging parties in greater dilemma,headed for Prof Jega`s [INEC] office...

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Funkymallam(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Let the learners keep whinning. cheesy cheesy cheesy

meanwhile am I ......

Ask my Oga at the top!

16 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Afam4eva(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
[size=14pt]Their LOGO looks wayyy finer than that of the other APC. It shows that they did their homework very well.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by sasview: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
Naija full of drama!

1 Like

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by PaulJohn1: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Who are the elected officials under this party sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by takedat(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Na logo alone we go see? No names and pictures of the movers of the party during its unveiling or we should assume the party is being controlled by ghosts? Where is the motto of the party on the banner? Yeye dey smell! @Mods, pls Move this to the jokes section!

27 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by TheKingsQueen: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
take dat: Na logo alone we go see? No names of the movers of the party or we should assume the party is controlled by ghosts? Where is the motto of the party on the banner? Yeye dey smell!
No no no! There's no yeye smelling anywhere. Check towards the base of the banner, you would see the motto of the party. It is partially covered by the chairs. Look very well. I bet you know that on a banner, motto is usually written at the base.

I'm so happy for this real APC, the other one na wash! tongue

3 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by takedat(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
The_King'sQueen:

No no no! There's no yeye smelling anywhere. Check towards the base of the banner, you would see the motto of the party. It is partially covered by the chairs. Look very well. I bet you know that on a banner, motto is usually written at the base.

I'm so happy for this real APC, the other one na wash! tongue
Since you eyes are that sharp to detect what is written at the base of the banner, kindly tell what is written there. And how I am supposed to believe its the motto!

14 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by PointB: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Waiting to see the other APC protest at Tahir Eagles Square! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by jmaine: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Na which kin Soldier ant dey bite Buhari and co for their P - cap like this tongue

2 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by madamebebe(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oo looks burriful but wait wait , when their oga at the top brings out another lipsrsealed somebody will lose his job oo grin

Afam no ban me o

1 Like

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by alfredo4u(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
logo witout vision

2 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Pygru: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2013

6 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Cmoyor: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Having a logo and flag is nt d only way to confirm a party existence who r d members of d party their party secretary shud have been representing abi dem still dey delibrate sharing formula

4 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by AkinDavid2: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Red for Danger PDP beware. Whatt! Pointing finger up, did i say anything my Oga at the top won't say.

1 Like

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by 1shortblackboy: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
NA olumba people get this parrty ? Which kind red sontin be this 1 undecided

7 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
The logo no mak sense, if na lie ask oga at d top

15 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by TableLeg(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
What is this crap?!

4 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by KINGwax(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls o, I dnt wish to disturb u guys, but will anyone be kind enuff to direct me to the nairaland peppersoup joint?

8 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by nkemKalu: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Their LOGO looks wayyy finer than that of the other APC. It shows that they did their homework very well.[/size]
Ewu APC

3 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by madnigerian: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Maxymilliano: African People's Congress [APC] today unveils logo, opens big office in Abuja.

Merging parties in greater dilemma,headed for Prof Jega`s [INEC] office...

Ah 419 party! Welcome o!

4 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by mikeywise(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
the gathering of blood thirsty lappys,

@ the topic, who are the masks behind this party? , lets wait as the drama unfolds.

3 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by blessed4ril(f): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
I refuse 2comment!
Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by aminho(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
did they ask their oga at the top b4 unvieling?so that he wont say some else about it

1 Like

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by takedat(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Beer parlour unveiling!
Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by thelastPope(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Game On!

Dont Talk, Just Do!

Dora Akunyili for President, the real APC! lol

1 Like

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by tunapawizzy: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
THis one na PDP Branch party

7 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Boyoorisha: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Funkymallam: Let the learners keep whinning. cheesy cheesy cheesy

meanwhile am I ......

Ask my Oga at the top!

what is the website of APC?
www.askmyogaatthetop.com grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by talktimi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
take dat: Na logo alone we go see? No names and pictures of the movers of the party during its unveiling or we should assume the party is being controlled by ghosts? Where is the motto of the party on the banner? Yeye dey smell!
pls ask my oga at the top before I say one thing then he will say another thing

4 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by ninja4life(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hmm 2015 things,let d battle begin btw pdp and real apc make i just siddon dey luk
lest i forget 25th to comment

2 Likes

Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Morgan1092(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
So wht next?
Re: African People's Congress Unveils Logo by Maxymilliano(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
take dat: Beer parlour unveiling!
You having issues with the unveiling bruh? they look serious to me or what'd ya fink? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Security At Edo House Of Assembly / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Jesus Was Always Around Criminals - Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.