Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Kano State Send-forth 100 Pilot Students To Jordan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kano State Send-forth 100 Pilot Students To Jordan (876 Views)

Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11 / 8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society / Pilot Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Send-forth 100 Pilot Students To Jordan by CVHP: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Kano State Send-Forth 100 Pilot Students to Jordan.
But the question is: How many aircrafts are there in Nigeria or owned by Nigerians? In My last count over 80% of pilots that fly planes in the Nigerian airspace are foreigners(expatriate) as it is called.
But professional course and training in solid mineral exploration, IT development, Construction etc could have been the best suggestion to the state government. My opinion though.
I wish them success.

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Five (35) Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself / Free Recharge Card Mtn Recharge / Anambra INEC Po's And Apo's, Have You Been Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.