Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Chaz B Reveals How He Was Kicked Out Of Inspiration Fm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chaz B Reveals How He Was Kicked Out Of Inspiration Fm (745 Views)

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chaz B Reveals How He Was Kicked Out Of Inspiration Fm by pheesayor(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Chaz B posted this on facebook wall some hours ago

Dear friends,family and fans, guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flow the issues of life.
I listened to the show last night and i heard all of you.
Here is the truth about what happened.
I gave my 30 day notice of resignation on March 1st with the intention to leave April 1 for my official
vacation.
From what I was made to understand, on Monday, March 4 at the Chairman's Management Meeting,
the issue of my resignation notice was brought up and management made a decision through the
Chairman that I should be paid off and relieved of my duty the very next day, Tuesday March 5th.
Because i followed company policy by issuing the 30 day notice, I was shocked when I was asked to
leave the premises immediately. I had to ask Valerie to pack up all our personal items so we could
leave before the time of the show, as was demanded, regardless of all the plans we had made
including the Radio Bachelorette.
I want all of you to know that i miss you and that I love you very much. I would NEVER just leave you
the way it happened.
However, look out for bigger and better things to come. I promise you'll be hearing from me again on
a much wider platform. Remain blessed. It is well with you and your families. Please spread these
words and keep showing love.
CHAZ B.

From comments on this post, it is obvious his show will lose listeners
http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151513603036812&id=691446811&refid=17

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Ufuoma Ejenobor’s Baby / Wizkid's Baby Mama Finds Love / Nas Celebrates His Daughter’s 19th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.