Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu (17989 Views)

Fraudsters Arrested With Fake Currencies In Bauchi (photo) / EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / EFCC Arrests 5 Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by KINGwax(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Is it any wonder Eagles are extinct in Africa?; everything na food!

Conservation/preservation is a foreign concept.
ur head like eagle head. Walai, if u join dt eagle, I go chop u join!

Meanwhile, in other news: jonathan has claimed responsibility for the high rate of crime in d country. He blamed it on the citizen's assurance of the presidential pardon after gruesome crimes.
Thank u.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2013
All these things they mention are not incriminating except the Drivers License part. EFCC should be able to understand the definition of incriminating.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by justwise(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2013
Good job EFCC, if they are found guilty lock them up for a long time.

All the bigger thieves we have today started like this...then gather enough money to go into politics and continue stealing at the national level.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2013
GEJ shud ask efcc to stop arrestin dis boys jor! Did he (GEJ) Provide good jobs? Pls stop intimidatin d youths who provide jobs for themselves. And face ur political criminals abeg.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by mrofficial2(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2013
pro01:

I agree completely. With the way things are going, I even silently pray this internet fraud business continues to pay off for as many of its perpetrators as possible because, the day it stops paying off. . .we're all in big(ger) trouble. The blatant kidnappings and violent robberies we're witnessing now would be childplay then.

I remember in the mid 2000s when internet fraud was at its Golden Age, the rate of violent cultism reduced drastically in universities (especially in the South West), as many of the blood-thirsty cultists started to channel their efforts towards making money. For the first time, 'nobodies' could also compete with middle-class and silverspoon kids on campus. . .this reduced the phenomenon of violent 'obtaining' (as they used to call it) that used to be quite common, boosted social life and encouraged peace on campuses.

My point is, as bad as internet fraud is, circumstances in Nigeria do not leave room for much hope for the teeming youth population of unemployed graduates and dropouts, hence we need to pick and choose between evils. If these guys cannot make money the non-violent criminal way, then they SHALL attempt to make money the violent criminal way - to the detriment of us all; let's make no mistakes about that.

Your post is completely on point, you know better.

I know justwise will still come here to spew crap

Oh, he already did.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by justwise(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

Your post is completely on point, you know better.

I know [b]justwise will still come here to spew crap
[/b]

Just as i know that you will be here to support your thieving mates.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by easik: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2013
free2ryhme: Know your fraudsters and their loots

The suspected fraudsters and their caché

Another exotic car recovered from the suspected Fraudsters

Car Recovered from the suspected fraudsters

Wait since when Did Hyundai become an exotic car? Or Range rover for that matter?
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by bakila: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2013
confusion247:
There is nothing wrong or incriminating with those items on red.
Selective amensea of the ones not in red in the fifth paragraph? Or you want to be a victim of such people someday.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by prince13: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2013
Becouse you are in Niger where one person can own heaven and earth without someone questioning how you acquired them,perhaps you re' a member of the gang?
confusion247:

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by neksummi(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2013
This is commendable. The system needs to be flushed of such elements.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by crackhouse(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2013
Mehn these guys are doing well in their area of endeavour o. They are working real hard so the EFCC should just free them but if they insist, they should just ask them for their website and use it to make their inquiry since it's a cyber crime so as not to incriminate their Oga at the top because this looks like a high-profile-connected crime. That's all.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by AGgal(f): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2013
Andyforte: What's this? Journalism or what? Why u put efcc logo and map or NAija?
Where u see "map or NAija"
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Akpoistson(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2013
E.f.c.c should collect all d recovering matrials nd leave dem alone n government should give dem better job to do
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Lexusgs430: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2013
livialives: Hyundai and Land Rover Car brands are now considered EXOTIC? undecided

Hmmn I wonder what
Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Bentley & Bugatti are then.

Hyper muscle cars !!!

NB: Also not forgetting,Zonda, Konniseggggg (something like that),atom,viper etc etc etc
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by AmeLonRo(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2013
The guys have not been found guilty now! Meaning they are still innocent until tried and found guilty. There are many legitimate businesses on the internet. Wake up guys and do something.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2013
Efcc nah de shame ni!! Al those oloshi politicians and govt appointees wey dey milk dis country 4 broad day light asin "korokoro",wetin dem do?.notin..na 2 de pursue small small boiz,come publicize am...anyway sha na those boiz f up,d mata 4 no enta news like dis assuming say dem "DO D RIGHT TIN AT D RIGHT TIME".
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by soloheater(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2013
i think EFCC is now acting too much...dem no go chop again? its high time they (EFCC) are resolved
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by kabba7(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2013
Me no sail big turenchi scanners na dem sabi how dem dey tif oyibo money .
Doe make Jonatha forgive dem as na to 4give criminals be the only tin in sabi do
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by youngambi(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2013
[sup][/sup]
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by ypzilanti: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2013
PARDON THEM,NA. Abi they have not shown 'remorse'? (sarcastic of course)
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by youngambi(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2013
Hmm
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by babanne(m): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2013
moodswing: Jobless Efcc. Arresting and intimidating innocent citizens.
Think you are into the same business & in possession of similar items. EFCC, where are you, one of them is here.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by youngambi(m): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2013
ypzilanti: PARDON THEM,NA. Abi they have not shown 'remorse'? (sarcastic of course)
pardon dem u said?
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2013
confusion247:
How are my sure you are not one of them at large.

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by SORTER: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2013
confusion247: NA THIS YOUR COMMENT GO SEND THEM TO JAIL ....ODE BURUKU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Threatening His Baby Mama In Lagos. Photo / Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo / Female Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.