Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu (17991 Views)

Fraudsters Arrested With Fake Currencies In Bauchi (photo) / EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / EFCC Arrests 5 Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2013

3 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Onyinyechimara(f): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2013
My question is where did they obtain those cars from??

I agree with EFCC when it comes to multiple passports and drivers license
Multiple laptops or phones alone doesn't cut it for me though
Cuz I have like 4 phones and 2 lappies
But when you combine everything together- young males, certain tribe, no visible genuine source of income, plus all the above..... undecided
Then we talking big time scam
Abeg nobody should quote me o.......just tell me where they get those cars from?
I hope it's not from robbery??
Damnn.......I need to open eye for this matter
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by victorazy(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2013
This EFCC sef na only for east Nigeria dem dey work? Look at what is happening here in north but no one has been called from book!
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by UnimkeAk(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2013
Mayowura: Nice move EFCC.
Atleast the fraudulent bastardz are reducing.

Again, which on be 'OGA AT THE TOP' again na?
Nairaland with funny change of words sef!

Bros,u fall frm space,Extrateresstrial life spotted on Nairaland. my oga @de top must hear this
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2013
[.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by texazzpete(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2013
So many thieves here expressing support for their fellow thieves. Kudos to EFCC for catching these crooks. These are the fiends that give our country a bad name and cause perception problems for other Nigerians traveling overseas for legitimate business and yet some m0r0ns here are praying for it to continue.

Nigerians sha...

I'm not sure why the whole country should shut down and crime should go unpunished simply because some big shot criminals go unpunished. if you lazy basta'rds want that situation to change, you know what to do in 2015. You people will go out and vote for PDP and be shrieking in outrage when they do what they do best.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by farmlander: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2013
freedom@last:
It appears Criminality has made a home in the head of the Nigerian youth. I can't believe the stuupid and brainless excuses being given in support of what these boys are doing. You keep saying politicians are stealing, what about the millions of honest people doing legitimate business and making good money?

You choose not to see those ones abi?

Well, he who is corrected but persists in wrong doing will be destroyed suddenly without mercy. Go and write it down, you crazy, crime-riddled loons.

Everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner.
. Chei! Overheating......pls gv him plenty of pure water o
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by justwise(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2013
freedom@last:
It appears Criminality has made a home in the head of the Nigerian youth. I can't believe the stuupid and brainless excuses being given in support of what these boys are doing. You keep saying politicians are stealing, what about the millions of honest people doing legitimate business and making good money?

Well, he who is corrected but persists in wrong doing will be destroyed suddenly without mercy. Go and write it down, you crazy, crime-riddled loons.

1000 Likes
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Networkmaster(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2013
confusion247:
There is nothing wrong or incriminating with those items on red.

Don't let me call you a criminal.
You are fast to list out those items you believe are legal to have
and forgot to list the illegal ones.

Your days are numbered, lets make out country a better place and stop
stealing from hard working people.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Ignatio(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2013
One of the neighbours must have ratted on them. But if they grease the hands of the Oga at the top they will go free.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by fuke(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2013
confusion247:
There is nothing wrong or incriminating with those items on red.

If you have that amount of Dollars and 9 exotic cars without
an established source of income they become incriminating.

Do not support fraud.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by mkoabiola: 9:59am On Mar 15, 2013
Hw come dere were caught?
EFFC will tell u dey are working wen politicians av looted d whole treasury.
Anyway,dey will soon get presidential pardon or granted amnesty
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2013
Why is EFCC parading these young guys for trying to survive in this bad economy? Should they rather come rob us with guns ? Come to think of it, those items and cars dont really cost money compared to the loot of our commonwealth by politicians. Who is fooling who ? I hope they start arresting state governors and ministers. That was the original assignment, not arresting chicken thieves. Not that am supporting yahoos oh. Stay off little crimes, go for billion naira crimes where u can make IG an offer he can not refuse.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by justwise(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Why is EFCC parading these young guys for trying to survive in this bad economy? Should they rather come rob us with guns ? Come to think of it, those items and cars dont really cost money compared to the loot of our commonwealth by politicians. Who is fooling who ? I hope they start arresting state governors and ministers. That was the original assignment, not arresting chicken thieves. Not that am supporting yahoos oh. Stay off little crimes, go for billion naira crimes where u can make IG an offer he can not refuse.

I agreed with you, even politicians should not be arrested because they are not robbing with gun, EFCC should go after those robbing with guns alone. Yes i really see your point.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Mayowura: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2013
Unimke_Ak:

Bros,u fall frm space,Extrateresstrial life spotted on Nairaland my oga @de top must hear this
Am from pluto datz why!
@bolded, you just gave a brief description of yourself.

Ok, jokes apart, answer the question!
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by texazzpete(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Why is EFCC parading these young guys for trying to survive in this bad economy? Should they rather come rob us with guns ? Come to think of it, those items and cars dont really cost money compared to the loot of our commonwealth by politicians. Who is fooling who ? I hope they start arresting state governors and ministers. That was the original assignment, not arresting chicken thieves. Not that am supporting yahoos oh. Stay off little crimes, go for billion naira crimes where u can make IG an offer he can not refuse.

If you want someone to tackle corruption in Nigeria, why are you a fervent supporter of GEJ?
Alams and Anenih are free men today...
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2013
Take a poll of the replies here,
And imagine the percentage of those supporting vs those against these guys, and you will understand why Nigeria is where it is.

Bright young and promising talents, wasting their life away, and calling it survival.

If you want to steal, by all means go ahead, but don't try to justify your Evil. You re as bad as the politicians you point fingers at.

Afterall na from clap dem dey enter dance.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by jmoore(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2013
I support the arrest but why are the top looters(the politicians) left out.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Adufaye(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2013
abi dey cari gun or kil any 1,yahoo yahoo na game,u can win n lose,abi e no beta pas kidnapers,ritualist,armed robas? Dem no nak black man head,na white man head dem dy nak,we supose dy hapi 4 dem self,oyinbo don 2 nak our head,dem bring camry 1998,1999,2000.......stil countin,abegi make we dey chop dem dy go
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by usomine007(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mayowura: Nice move EFCC.
Atleast the fraudulent bastardz are reducing.

Again, which on be 'OGA AT THE TOP' again na?
Nairaland with funny change of words sef!
ODE!!!
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by puppy2k(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Kingsleyinfo: Take a poll of the replies here,
And imagine the percentage of those supporting vs those against these guys, and you will understand why Nigeria is where it is.

Bright young and promising talents, wasting their life away, and calling it survival.

If you want to steal, by all means go ahead, but don't try to justify your Evil. You re as bad as the politicians you point fingers at.

Afterall na from clap dem dey enter dance.

FOOOL ..!!!!.. NA WHERE U SEF STAND FOR THIS MATTER ...OLODO
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by LushGreenz: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
freedom@last:

You....hey you! Yes,you...What do you do You wall-eyed,spoon-faced,poverty-ordained lunatic!
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by somegirl1: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
pro01:

I agree completely. With the way things are going, I even silently pray this internet fraud business continues to pay off for as many of its perpetrators as possible because, the day it stops paying off. . .we're all in big(ger) trouble. The blatant kidnappings and violent robberies we're witnessing now would be childplay then.

I remember in the mid 2000s when internet fraud was at its Golden Age, the rate of violent cultism reduced drastically in universities (especially in the South West), as many of the blood-thirsty cultists started to channel their efforts towards making money. For the first time, 'nobodies' could also compete with middle-class and silverspoon kids on campus. . .this reduced the phenomenon of violent 'obtaining' (as they used to call it) that used to be quite common, boosted social life and encouraged peace on campuses.

My point is, as bad as internet fraud is, circumstances in Nigeria do not leave room for much hope for the teeming youth population of unemployed graduates and dropouts, hence we need to pick and choose between evils. If these guys cannot make money the non-violent criminal way, then they SHALL attempt to make money the violent criminal way - to the detriment of us all; let's make no mistakes about that.

my fear exactly!
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Pataki: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
Igbo again!

As I equally expected, their fellow country country men are here supporting them!

Glad they were caught and paraded as the igbo thieves that they are.

But more on a serious note, isn't it worthless fighting crime and corruption such as these when almost a whole major tribe in Nigeria see nothing wrong in the despicable acts of these kids and what their leaders and President are engaged in?
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by justwise(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
pro01:

I agree completely. With the way things are going, I even silently pray this internet fraud business continues to pay off for as many of its perpetrators as possible because, the day it stops paying off. . .we're all in big(ger) trouble. The blatant kidnappings and violent robberies we're witnessing now would be childplay then.

I remember in the mid 2000s when internet fraud was at its Golden Age, the rate of violent cultism reduced drastically in universities (especially in the South West), as many of the blood-thirsty cultists started to channel their efforts towards making money. For the first time, 'nobodies' could also compete with middle-class and silverspoon kids on campus. . .this reduced the phenomenon of violent 'obtaining' (as they used to call it) that used to be quite common, boosted social life and encouraged peace on campuses.

My point is, as bad as internet fraud is, circumstances in Nigeria do not leave room for much hope for the teeming youth population of unemployed graduates and dropouts, hence we need to pick and choose between evils. If these guys cannot make money the non-violent criminal way, then they SHALL attempt to make money the violent criminal way - to the detriment of us all; let's make no mistakes about that.

I also suggest that we should leave the politicians who steal our money alone because they are stealing it 'non-violent criminal way'.

Are politicians killing anybody? If they stop stealing non-violent criminal way' and pick up guns and start kidnapping people that will not be good for us.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by obowunmi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
justwise: [/b]

I also suggest that we should leave the politicians who steal our money alone because they are stealing it 'non-violent criminal way'.

Are politicians killing anybody? If they stop stealing non-violent criminal way' and pick up guns and start kidnapping people that will not be good for us.

Just wise! you disappoint me. Pls use proper logic - politicians deprive millions of Nigerians (jobs) necessary amenities and this is what forces many poor and desperate people to commit atrocious acts of violence. Violence is a tragic outcome of unaccountability and corruption.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by obowunmi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Politicians are killing millions by not:

1. Providing jobs
2. Not providing good healthcare/hospitals
3. By sleeping with young girls, giving them STDs/STIs/HIV
4. By not providing good education
5. By not providing roads
6. Using Boko Horam and MEND groups to commit atrocities for political gain
7. Sending millions of dollars into offshore accounts for personal use

and the list is endless, they might not be directly putting a gun thru someone's head - but they are robbing millions of young people of their lives.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by obowunmi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
I don't blame politicians because DAFT Nigerians put them in positions of power.

It's called Democrazy - in a country where there is little accountability, EFCC best go after young, less politically connected thieves, who rob lonely and Hot widows of their life savings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo / Female Cultism / 3-year-old Girl Goes Missing After Attending Church Service (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.