Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu (17990 Views)

Fraudsters Arrested With Fake Currencies In Bauchi (photo) / EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / EFCC Arrests 5 Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

Just wise! you disappoint me. Pls use proper logic - politicians depriving millions of Nigerians (jobs) necessary amenities and this is what forces many poor and desperate people to commit atrocious acts of violence. Violence is a tragic outcome of unaccountability and corruption.

You giving a very silly excuses for criminals, even in the developed, rich countries there are criminals, even in warefare country like the UK people still steal including their politicians.

A criminal minded individual is a criminal minded individual, in the mix of plenty they will still go out to steal more.

There are millions of jobless Nigerians who did not go out to steal to buy cars and stalk $8000 plus thousands of nairas at home.

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by obowunmi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
justwise:

You giving a very silly excuses for criminals, even in the developed, rich countries there are criminals, even in warefare country like the UK people still steal including their politicians.

A criminal minded individual is a criminal minded individual, in the mix of plenty they will still go out to steal more.

There are millions of jobless Nigerians who did not go out to steal to buy cars and stalk $8000 plus thousands of nairas at home.

Not giving excuses....telling you the truth. Take it or leave it.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by texazzpete(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

Just wise! you disappoint me. Pls use proper logic - politicians depriving millions of Nigerians (jobs) necessary amenities and this is what forces many poor and desperate people to commit atrocious acts of violence. Violence is a tragic outcome of unaccountability and corruption.

He was being sarcastic here. BAsically, you cannot allow criminals to go scot free just because of an unreasonable fear of a turn towards violence. Criminals must be dealt with with alacrity whenever you can.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by justwise(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

Politicians are killing millions by not:

1. Providing jobs
2. Not providing good healthcare/hospitals
3. By sleeping with young girls, giving them STDs/STIs/HIV
4. By not providing good education
5. By not providing roads
6. Using Boko Horam and MEND groups to commit atrocities for political gain
7. Sending millions of dollars into offshore accounts for personal use

and the list is endless, they might not be directly putting a gun thru someone's head - but they are robbing millions of young people of their lives.

The 419ners are killing their victims by stealing from them, some victims commit suicide after losing millions to these criminals, they destroy families and people's future, if you and others think that because gun is not involved then it makes it less evil then the politicians should be left alone because they are stealing without violence.

Yahoo yahoo boys/girls stealing from everybody, rich and poor, they can sleep with young girls and give them HIV as well.

Crime is crime, we should not be excusing anybody here

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi:

Not giving excuses....telling you the truth. Take it or leave it.

That is what you are getting from me as well.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by obowunmi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^^^the rise in internet fraud amongst young people - is an outcome of a larger problem. Whether you agree or not.

No criminal is better than the other - and Nigeria is not a JUST society so I'm not going to support your claim that politicians are "just" "moral" or "better" thieves.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by mrborn2fuck(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
I do not trust this news, those boys maybe free while sentenced to prison on news paper, I have witness a guy like that before, he was even reading his newspaper on sentence while drinking in beer parlour, he said he had settle but the paper was just to deceived nigerians, I swear to almighty God, his picture was even bold on the newspaper, everyone was shock to see nigerians deceiving themselves...since then I never trust anythingg that has to do with EFCC, the boy likely to be release after they drain their account and news paper on fake sentence will be presented or you will never hear about their court case anymore......EFCC themselves na thief

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lmao yahoo boys!
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
puppy2k:

FOOOL ..!!!!.. NA WHERE U SEF STAND FOR THIS MATTER ...OLODO

Thank you sir
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Costa2000(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
EFCC una do well,but how many ogas at the top una don catch since Jan.wetin happen to those they catch at airport with millions of dollars?.those small small boys no be our broblem,the main problem na those ogas at the top wey dey carry plenty dollar go buy houses for Europe,Usa,Canada nd other countries.For 9ja No electricity,water even road.9ja don pass 50yrs oooooo,a fool at 40 is a ...............
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by InvertedHammer: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Bright2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
kill them allllll! i hate lazy people. How can a young able bodied man wait to parasite from his fellow man before feeding, calling themselves yahoo yahoo boys. Lazzziness to the highest order, just kill them all.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Capnd143(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
moodswing: Jobless Efcc. Arresting and intimidating innocent citizens.
you probably must be one of them . . . This are the same people that tarnish the image of our dear country. . . Now all over social networks, in the Mention of the name of nigeria, every white-ass thinks about scam and advanced fee fraud aKA 419. The deserve to face firring squad. The rules are: never get caught.

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by abbeybanks(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
...That's all grin
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by confusion247(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
dotNaira:

This(below) alone should send someone to jail
vvv
But there are not highlighted in red colors. do check properly before you reply
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by confusion247(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
kramer:

Its a good thing you're not a police officer undecided

You should know that all the items put together raise suspicion
It doesn't raise any suspicion because there is no limit to the number of phones or laptops or flash drive any individual can have. having fifty phones and twenty laptops doesn't make you a thief.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by confusion247(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lilimax:
How are my sure you are not one of them at large.
just check it out. having fifty laptops doesn't make you to be a fraudster, likewise having twenty mobile phones.
Let EFCC come help you to get me because you have one laptop and one phone and one flash drive makes you to be a law abiding citizen. Awkward thinking and reasoning.
Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 16, 2013
[.

1 Like

Re: 5 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Enugu by babestella: 12:56am On Mar 16, 2013
Bright2: kill them allllll! i hate lazy people. How can a young able bodied man wait to parasite from his fellow man before feeding, calling themselves yahoo yahoo boys. Lazzziness to the highest order, just kill them all.

Why advocating death on your fellow man, are your hands clean from sin? You want to claim saint whatever now. If your younger brother was involved, will you ask them to just kill him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Kidnapped In Enugu, Lured With Viju Milk. Photo / Female Cultism / 3-year-old Girl Goes Missing After Attending Church Service (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.