Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Mode 9 Fans Report Here! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode 9 Fans Report Here! (1598 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by icezik1(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2008
Due to the sudden rise in Nairaland of Saucekid threads, I thought it was high time real Hip Hop fans could post their views on the greatest rapper in Nigeria, Mode9. The guy is a lyrical genius and E'pluribus Unum (One amongst Many) was a masterpiece. My favourite track, without a doubt, has to be "Contradiction feat. Devyne". That song proves why Mode9 deserves the crown of Hip Hop King.

Please all fans should post comments about this great rapper.

P.s: Check out this interview http://www.naijajams.com/mode9-nigerias-bravest-lyricist
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by FLOWSHOW: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2008
,all sauce fans
olayokun, skingo, bola, tosinadeda and the rest make una come see thread o.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by icezik1(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2008
@FLOWSHOW, Skingo, olayokun and other so called SauceKid fans

Did you know at the recently concluded Hip Hop World Awards, Mode9 won "Lyricist On The Roll" with his track Contradiction ft. Devyne. SauceKId wasn't even nominated.

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/2129/3/ASA,-9ICE-OTHERS-SHINE-AT-HIP-HOP-AWARDS-2008
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by FLOWSHOW: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2008
@ice-zik aka isaac aka eye stick !
the problem is i havent even heard the song . upload the songs for me here now.

how can an unpopular song win an award. that hiphop world thing na family award . man know man awards
they just dey dash anybody wey them like.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by icezik1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
Try this website to hear Mode9's latest tracks

http://www.imeem.com/tag/?q=artist%3Amodenine&f=music

Also this is his Myspace Profile, check it out if you want to see all his videos and listen to his new traks.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=66333222
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by tosinadeda: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
Am loving this,but poster u know say u Bleep up,so na because we open saucekid thread na y u open ur own!
U shld open a thread out of love 4 ur artiste not out of beef 4 another1.
Any ways sha mode9 is good but its kinda weird that i dnt know mode9's song that won an award at hiphop world awards
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by MojiEsther(f): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2008
Like i've always told people, i like mode 9 becos hes not just an intelligent rapper but he communicates.
He communicates to me- the listener-a rapper should communicate to his listeners- coupled with good delivery.
In every song of modenine theres a message, a well understood message. His lyrics get ur brain working.
Better still modenine is a versatile and creative artiste, for he's been able to cut across 2 different markets-music listeners- as long as the message is been passed across.
Take stylee and cry for example.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by newguy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
hello , well how can somebody take sauce kid compare MODE9 of all rapper , any body who compare sauce with mode, is not a REAL HIP HOP/RAP fan , is not loyal to tha game, ok
MODE9 is the realest lyricist , ever to rep from naija, even mode 9 is planning a collabo with NAS , so who si sauce kid he is just a lay man rapper with so much stupid swagger, showing us wetin we don see tire,
HIM go wound ooooo,
ok
so myspace.com/blackalpacino, is my myspace page ok,
thanks
keepin it real
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by tosinadeda: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
This is a mode9 thread!
Must u hate on sauce?
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by icezik1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
No beef with Sauce Kid. He ain't worth it.

Mode9 for life.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by tosinadeda: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
Leave my sauce 4 me o
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by icezik1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
Please go to your Sauce Kid threads and leave this place for Mode9 fans.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by tosinadeda: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
Am a mode9 fan also
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by icezik1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2008
Really. Well, you should go to all the links i suggested if you want to hear his new songs and the one that won the award.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by xJaysonx(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
Modey is one of my favorites.

My best song from him is "About to get Ugly", love this song.

All "Swat-Root" members then are off the hinges,
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by funkybaby(f): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
Not like am taking full sides with sauce kid fans but honestly, i prefer sauce kid to mode 9.

Mode 9 is ok but his voice is kinda flat and has little or no melody to me. Infact, ruggedy baba sounds better to my ears than mode 9. Fine, mode 9 passes messages in his lyrics but so do sauce kid and rugged man. Not trying to sound nasty, but i could be listening to the CD of mode 9 and fall asleep cos like i said before, his voice lacks excitement.

Besides, sauce kid has this aura-i wont call it sex appeal but its close. His looks, tattoos, dress sense, jewelery makes him more endearing than mode 9.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by skingo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
i think tis ok to be honest. mode 9 can rap but sauce kid is better than him and more appealing. oh shit. wrong thread. im not a mode nine fan
see ya
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by icezik1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
@skingo

I've been waiting for you to turn up. At least, you said you like mode9. That's enough for me.

@funkybaby

I don't believe you've listened to mode9's latest album "E'Pluribus Unum" or you wouldn't say you'd fall asleep. Go buy it, it's only 150 card. Listen to "No One Like You" and then come and post your comments. Or click on one of the links above and access his music and videos.

Peace. wink
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by funkybaby(f): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
@skingo
Have you seen the sauce kid's left arm?

He has the face of his babymama tattooed on his arm! Awww, aint that sweet and romantic?

I heard he is going to be a daddy soon.

How far-the lady don born sauce kid junior?
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by skingo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
omo ive seen the tattoo oh and me i dont really consider that pimping because what if they brea kup. btu sha. na him sabi, his music tho, is definitely up to par. his personal life na him way, btu na my person. ogba nigga for life. if him tattoo girl and he like the girl then thats tea inside his own personal cup.

didnt know he has a baby o. were did u hear this one?

guy. the other guy saying i like modenine., i no fit lie for u, i dont. but even if i did, i will have to move out of ogba. them no go gree for me. i for fit gbadun mode nine if he will make interesting songs. im not trying to hear what he has to say. sorry
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by funkybaby(f): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
@skingo
lmao!
If them break up, nothing do him. He will have the tattoo of the new girl on his body.

I never said he has a baby boy. I said the lady is PREGNANT and sauce kid is EXPECTING a BABY BOY.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by tosinadeda: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
Funkybaby so u a saukekid fan?
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by skingo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2008
wow. interesting. i didnt knw that he was expecting a baby boy. where didd u find out?
and if they break up. i mean its yankee. girls yakpa. and yes funkybaby are u a girl? where do u stay ? talk to me jo
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by funkybaby(f): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2008
@tosinadeda
Yeah! I am a big fan. I only posted the 'joblessness' thing on the sauce kid thread to spite and get at you when i saw the 'joblessness' you posted on the '2face and condoms' thread.

@skingo
Lol. Of course am female. I stay at that mountain top mansion directly behind your crib, lol.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by tosinadeda: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2008
@funkybaby
so u just decided to cause uneeded beef abi?
Thats bad o
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by skingo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2008
mountain wo, anhah. na wa for u. me im sauce kid no1 fan in ogba and i dont live in mansion. i stay in the ghetto. the place some peopel arscared to come. come and see what i mean. shogunro estate. sheyu will come sha?
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by funkybaby(f): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2008
@tosinadeda
You threw an insult months back at me on another thread, i didnt say a word back and i never forgave nor forgot - i only decided to wait patiently till i had my pound of flesh. I'll post the link to the thread later. Now that we are even, i guess no more beef.

@skingo
Lol. If i come to your end, i hope 'awon bois' wont remove the 8 inches anti-clockwise spinner wheels of my Hummer3 jeep. I no fit shout oh.
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by FLOWSHOW: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2008
lol funkybaby bolaji's wife!
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by tosinadeda: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
Funkybaby are u serious?
So u had me in mind! Omo i dan vex many peeps o! Abeg remind me of the thread where i yabd u
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by icezik1(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2008
@Skingo, Tosinadeda, FLOWSHOW, and funkybaby.

Nice one, people. Your beef with Mode9 is so strong you've succeeded in turning this into a Sauce Kid discussion forum. No problem. Sha, expect me to appear on your Sauce Kid and Rap threads praising Mode9.

Mode9 for Life!
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by javalove(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ICE_ZIK

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, JAVALOVE is with u, ALL HAIL D SUPER LYRICIST MODNIZZY, IF U R NOT A FAN PLS BUZZ OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE WHO SAYS SAUCEKID IS BETTER THAN MODE 9 CAN EAT WRITE WITH ONE CHOP STICK, LOL

ANYONE WHO SAYS 9 IS NOT THE BEST IS PLAYING POKER WIT A FORTUNE'S TELLER TARROT CARDS,

IF U DONT UNDERSTAND D MEANING OF WAT I POSTED, DONT BOTHER REPLYING OR BETTER STILL LEAVE DIS THREAD ITS MEANT FOR INTELLECTS, OR LOG OUT OR JUST PRESS THE POWER BUTTON OF UR CPU,
Re: Mode 9 Fans Report Here! by osasp(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
osasp reporting
nine 4 president

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Car / Pedal To The Floor - Jesse Jagz / What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.