Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? (1442 Views)

What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / 20 Things You Must Teach Your Children Before They Grow Up / Why Do Siblings Become Less Friendly When They Grow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Sugarbear007(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2013
Over the years i have come to notice that some couples who have been married for a long time tend to look alike. Sometimes they even behave like siblings. I dont know if its just me but i have noticed it in many couples. I once heard a rumour that it is caused by the deposit of manly juice over the years. Please comment if u have noticed it too or maybe its jst me going blind.
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by FXKing2012(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2013
It's the chemistry.
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by akorlade(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2013
How could stella have looked like baba? lipsrsealed imposicant!
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Sugarbear007(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
akorlade: How could stella have looked like baba? lipsrsealed imposicant!
why do u fink she went for de surgical operation
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by specialguest(f): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
What i notice is that couples tend to look alike when they start co-habiting. You can date a guy for 10 years and not look alike but the moment you start sleeping with him, you begin to look like siamese twins.. Maybe that's why married couples tend to look alike because they are constantly doing " that thing".
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by nenergy(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2013
specialguest: What i notice is that couples tend to look alike when they start co-habiting. You can date a guy for 10 years and not look alike but the moment you start sleeping with him, you begin to look like siamese twins.. Maybe that's why married couples tend to look alike because they are constantly doing " that thing".

That's why wedding must come before welding. The power of "connection".buahahaha
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by specialguest(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2013
nenergy:

That's why wedding must come before welding. The power of "connection".buahahaha

Yeaa i wish more Nigerian guys would think like you.. wink
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Chinwem(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
I think that we are attracted to people that look like us in the beginning anyway
Later down the line, the similarities deepen as you get closer to the person
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Sugarbear007(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Chinwem: I think that we are attracted to people that look like us in the beginning anyway
Later down the line, the similarities deepen as you get closer to the person
so do u mean if a guy is a monkey he will be attracted to a lady d@ luks lyk him?
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yes! Yes! And not just couples these days, even boyfriends and girlfriends too especially when they have been in the relationship for too long.
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2013
staicey: Yes! Yes! And not just couples these days, even boyfriends and girlfriends too especially when they have been in the relationship for too long.

Are you saying my skin will turn fairer in another couple years? tongue
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by MMotimo: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2013
Look alike? Mbanu
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
2buff:

Are you saying my skin will turn fairer in another couple years? tongue
Meaning? grin

I've missed you BTW..
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2013
staicey:
Meaning? grin

I've missed you BTW..

wink wink
So have I. How come you're not on S~ anymore?
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2013
2buff:

wink wink
So have I. How come you're not on S~ anymore?

Oh! Should be asking you that. I come on most times but dont see ya around plus i get sad at that too.

Maybe we should make an appointment smiley
Re: Have You Noticed That some Couples Tend To Look Alike As They Grow Older? by greatgod2012(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Well, to some it may be, but e get some couples, ehn, who can never look alike, no matter how many years they have been together.

However, some people are just saying so based on how they think the couple should be, not the thing they really saw, for exanple, there is a couple, i know very well, who said some people claim they have started loooking alike, but to them, they knew its all a lie/flattery, those people were seeing what they wanted to see and saying what they thought should be.
May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Moiself & My Lovely Siblings / 7 Types Of People You should Not ever Invite To Your Weeding / Is It Wrong To Divorce Your Spouse If S/he Infects You With A STD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.