Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue (1336 Views)

Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by 13volts(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2013
www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news-news/52663-400-homosexuals-discovered-in-benue

Executive Secretary of the Benue State Agency for the
Control of AIDS (BENSACA) Mrs. Grace Ashi Wende
yesterday said over 400 homosexuals known as Men
Sleeping with Men (MSM) exist under an organised
association in the state.
The MSM were discovered during an epidemic
appraisal carried out by a Canadian partners in
collaboration with BENSACA following the state
government’s resolve to fight the increasing trend of
HIV/AIDs as shown in 2011 ANC survey.
She also disclosed that 318,888 children are currently
living with the HIV/AIDS virus and placed on Anti
Retroviral therapy.
Wende, who made this disclosure at a one day
training of media practitioners on HIV/AIDS in
Makurdi, said “over 708,640 adults are also living with
the virus in the state.”
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Klinee: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2013
We dont need such research here in nigeria.pls they should let those canadians go back 2 their country b4 they will start propagatin homosexual here.we know that homosexual exist but it dosnt exsit as we are propagatin it.where and when did they discover dem.they shuld go back b4 they will start tellin us 2 legalise gay.pls u pple shuld stop postin homosexual news pls it irritate many pple
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by IGBOSON1: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Klinee: We dont need such research here in nigeria.pls they should let those canadians go back 2 their country b4 they will start propagatin homosexual here.we know that homosexual exist but it dosnt exsit as we are propagatin it.where and when did they discover dem.they shuld go back b4 they will start tellin us 2 legalise gay.pls u pple shuld stop postin homosexual news pls it irritate many pple

^^^Quit being paranoid.....maybe it's this denial attitude that making Benue have the highest HIV prevalence rate in Nigeria, and hiding your head in the sand pretending the problem doesn't exist could only make things get worse!

To get a handle on the problem; you either find the gays and line them up for a firing squad.......or alternatively, you try and work with them and give advice. You can still try and fight the HIV problem in Benue without necessarily approving of anyones lifestyle or legalizing anything.

I reckon there are more gays in places like UK and Netherlands, but they have a much lower prevalence rate; why's that?

2 Likes

Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 15, 2013
13volts: www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news-news/52663-400-homosexuals-discovered-in-benue

Executive Secretary of the Benue State Agency for the
Control of AIDS (BENSACA) Mrs. Grace Ashi Wende
yesterday said over 400 homosexuals known as Men
Sleeping with Men (MSM) exist under an organised
association in the state.
The MSM were discovered during an epidemic
appraisal carried out by a Canadian partners
in
collaboration with BENSACA following the state
government’s resolve to fight the increasing trend of
HIV/AIDs as shown in 2011 ANC survey.
She also disclosed that 318,888 children are currently
living with the HIV/AIDS virus and placed on Anti
Retroviral therapy.
Wende, who made this disclosure at a one day
training of media practitioners on HIV/AIDS in
Makurdi, said “over 708,640 adults are also living with
the virus in the state.”

Homosexuality is the reason why the world is filled with many deadly diseases.

Say NO to Homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Alfamann: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Homosexuality is the reason why the world is filled with many deadly diseases.

Say NO to Homosexuality.

And heterosexuality is the reason why the world is filled with brain dead people like you.
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alfamann:

And heterosexuality is the reason why the world is filled with brain dead people like you.

Maybe you should direct your comment to God for creating "Adam and Eve" instead "Adam and Evans".

1 Like

Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by basisop(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
MSM = Mad Stu.pid Men. Dats all!
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by IGBOSON1: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Maybe you should direct your comment to God for creating "Adam and Eve" instead "Adam and Evans".

^^^Hehehehe grin grin Fair enough.

I trust you've once asked your babe to give you a good blow-job? wink; now did God Almighty authorize you put it in there? undecided......but you did anyway didn't you?

I trust you've wanked off to some p.orn b/4?.....now did God Almighty authorize you to beat it out your self without the aid of your wife?

wink wink
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by ypzilanti: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Quit being paranoid.....maybe it's this denial attitude that making Benue have the highest HIV prevalence rate in Nigeria, and hiding your head in the sand pretending the problem doesn't exist could only make things get worse!

To get a handle on the problem; you either find the gays and line them up for a firing squad.......or alternatively, you try and work with them and give advice. You can still try and fight the HIV problem in Benue without necessarily approving of anyones lifestyle or legalizing anything.

I reckon there are more gays in places like UK and Netherlands, but they have a much lower prevalence rate; why's that?

Because the gay people in UK and Netherlands are screwing each other and leaving the women out of it. Since the gay people are a small subset, the sickness remains within the subset. In Nigeria however, the gay people marry women and have girlfriends to prove their 'manhood' while creeping out at night to hump male a55.

I'm being presumptuous, of course. But that is all I could come up with.
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by 9jii(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ewwh!
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Tolexander: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
MSM- men sleeping with men!
And what is wrong with men sleeping with men? This is a norm in hostel where many guys sleep on a bed.
Or they meant MFM, men forking men?
Na God go save Benue state and its sexual indecency.
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by eastOFwest(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alfamann:

Come on, don't be naive! It's been proven time and time again that the ( male )gay community has a higher rate of infection than any other community. I don't know if its the process involved or the high risk nature of man.
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Alfamann: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
eastOFwest:

Come on, don't be naive! It's been proven time and time again that the ( male )gay community has a higher rate of infection than any other community. I don't know if its the process involved or the high risk nature of man.

As has been proven time and time again that the homosexual lesbian community has the lowest rate of infection than any other community. Maybe you should encourage your daughters to try lesbianism.
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by slimming: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
Congratulations to them all
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Geomac: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alfamann:

As has been proven time and time again that the homosexual lesbian community has the lowest rate of infection than any other community. Maybe you should encourage your daughters to try lesbianism.
Are you one of them?
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Hehehehe grin grin Fair enough.

I trust you've once asked your babe to give you a good blow-job? wink; now did God Almighty authorize you put it in there? undecided......but you did anyway didn't you?

I trust you've wanked off to some p.orn b/4?.....now did God Almighty authorize you to beat it out your self without the aid of your wife?

wink wink

You are not making sense at all.

1 Like

Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Naija which way? embarassed cry
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
why always benue?
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Klinee: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

then they shuld bring them out nd fire them 2 death,if they realy catch them.but i dont think they realy discover anything,they are only after gay legalisation.but just know it,if they(gays) caught hiv that is their biz.but 4 them 2 start tellin us 2 legalise gay so dat they will come out nd they can solve aids through dat way is wat i condem.homosexual is bad thing which dont need any freedom of expression.it is vry bad
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by Omen100(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alfamann:

What are your problems MRS. MAN or what you called yourself?
Re: 400 Homosexuals Discovered In Benue by pazienza(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
ypzilanti:

Because the gay people in UK and Netherlands are screwing each other and leaving the women out of it. Since the gay people are a small subset, the sickness remains within the subset. In Nigeria however, the gay people marry women and have girlfriends to prove their 'manhood' while creeping out at night to hump male a55.

I'm being presumptuous, of course. But that is all I could come up with.

Maybe,if homophobes stop being hostile to homosexuals,they would stop hiding themselves by sleeping with women to confuse homophobes from suspecting them. *grins*

(1) (Reply)

If You Want NIGERIA DIVIDED, Dont Vote A Northerner In 2015 / Was Pastor Bakare Right About GEJ And PEJ ? / Nigerian Caught With 190 Grammes Of Cocaine In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.