Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria (1079 Views)

Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by MurphyT1: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2013
Elrufai making some unbelievable confessions on the programme...tune in to get some glimpse
Excerpt:
Atiku brought me into politics but i had to work against him when we parted ways in political parties..
Obansanjo was my boss, yes, but he failed to keep to his promise by giving me the mantle of leadership, instead gave it to Yar'dua..
I didnt want to work for Yar'dua cos i felt betrayed i had to proceed for my MSc in Harvard...
I never liked Buhari, yes i said he was unelectable, but but *stamerring* Bakare brought me to CPC...

more excerpt coming

Now it is obvious why he is angry and always criticizing the govt...Nevertheless he is a very intelligent but he has succeeded to tell the whole world why he does wot he does...Can such a man be trusted?
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2013
El-Rufia is a PUNK, weak fellow.

traitor
loser
dumbassa
childish

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by MurphyT1: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi: El-Rufia is a PUNK, weak fellow.

traitor
loser
dumbassa
childish

u r not far frm the point
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by Femzy24: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2013
u dnt mean it shocked shocked why did i miss this prog...and i havnt missed this prog before...Unbelievable, but i use to like dis man o, anyway politics is a dirty game for dirty minded pple, so all this must come to play
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by alkadriyar(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2013
@Op . Am nt a fan of elrufai niether do i belong to his bandwagon, but am dissappointed by ur assertions. And this is a shame and abuse to freedom of speech.
I watched elrufai's inteview wit Gbenga Aruleba on AIT live and he never said or even alluded that he worked against Yar'adua because OBJ gave the mantle of leadership to Yar'adua instead of him (elrufai) as u mentioned . Infact he said he knws his boss very well that he doesn't work like that and that they never discuss such with Obj (IMO but people like u creat false news for the ignorant nigerians who enjoy 2 swallow lies.)
he even said he accepted to work for Yar'adu bt on condition that it was goin to be on part-time basis, as he had to complete his LLB program. Bt unfortunately he couldn't continue due to accusations from public hearing on FCT matters.
Could this be personan hatred for elrufai by the Op? Or could it be that this is sponsored?

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by Camilia247: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2013
well datz ur own opinion, i believe he was only justifying motives behind his book...he may have stepped on toes in the course of goverance and writing the book but this is expected, in politics no friend no woe grin as long as u mingle u way into power grin
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by apala911: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
The pint sized mallam is brilliant though but highly deceptive and slippery
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by jaso1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ poster of this topic,
You're the truth picture of your father, a liar, fool and slowpoke.
How can you cook up this trash simply because you want to tarnish the image of the man?
He didn’t say all what you claimed here, and those who have begun to make the judgment on your shit by condemning El-Rufai, are nothing but dreaded brain like you.

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by MurphyT1: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
alkadriyar: @Op . Am nt a fan of elrufai niether do i belong to his bandwagon, but am dissappointed by ur assertions. And this is a shame and abuse to freedom of speech.
I watched elrufai's inteview wit Gbenga Aruleba on AIT live and he never said or even alluded that he worked against Yar'adua because OBJ gave the mantle of leadership to Yar'adua instead of him (elrufai) as u mentioned . Infact he said he knws his boss very well that he doesn't work like that and that they never discuss such with Obj (IMO but people like u creat false news for the ignorant nigerians who enjoy 2 swallow lies.)
he even said he accepted to work for Yar'adu bt on condition that it was goin to be on part-time basis, as he had to complete his LLB program. Bt unfortunately he couldn't continue due to accusations from public hearing on FCT matters.
Could this be personan hatred for elrufai by the Op? Or could it be that this is sponsored?

Wot do i stand to gain frm hating my fellow man, i dnt hate him and will never...but itz a pity when bootlickers like u come onto social media just to misinform Nigerians, all tru the interview he was defensive and when asked y he never mentioned Yar'dua in his book even for the mere fact that he (yardua) was his house prefect and must have affected him one way or the other, wot did he reply? U ll just come here to say rubbish...if u r paid, better do ur job well...Elrufai thought since he was said to be the anoited one by Obj, he was meant to be the President but when dis didnt happen he was unhappy and decided to go for MSC...dat was were de hatred brewed for Yar'dua, ok?
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by MurphyT1: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
jas_o: @ poster of this topic,
You're the truth picture of your father, a liar, fool and slowpoke.
How can you cook up this trash simply because you want to tarnish the image of the man?
He didn’t say all what you claimed here, and those who have begun to make the judgment on your shit by condemning El-Rufai, are nothing but dreaded brain like you.

Hw pple will just start abusing som other's parent, u really lack training i wonder the kind of example u ll leave for ur younger ones, the change Nig needs now dnt need pple like u...i dnt even hav de luxury of time to reply ur rubbish, just get a clip and be objective while watching, good day
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by takedat(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
If El-rufai sneezes, some folks will open up a thread on it as if they've got no life of theirs. You despise the man, yet you are keep giving him a larger than life image by paying him an obsessive attention!
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by MurphyT1: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
take dat: If El-rufai sneezes, some folks will open up a thread on it as if they've got no life of theirs. You despise the man, yet you are keep giving him a larger than life image by paying him an obsessive attention!

Datz the beauty of Nairaland and in general social media...not just for certain pple but for all even GEJ grin
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by Reptyle(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
Murphy T: Elrufai making some unbelievable confessions on the programme...tune in to get some glimpse
Excerpt:
Atiku brought me into politics but i had to work against him when we parted ways in political parties..
Obansanjo was my boss, yes, but he failed to keep to his promise by giving me the mantle of leadership, instead gave it to Yar'dua..
I didnt want to work for Yar'dua cos i felt betrayed i had to proceed for my MSc in Harvard...
I never liked Buhari, yes i said he was unelectable, but but *stamerring* Bakare brought me to CPC...

more excerpt coming

Now it is obvious why he is angry and always criticizing the govt...Nevertheless he is a very intelligent but he has succeeded to tell the whole world why he does wot he does...Can such a man be trusted?

All liars and peddlers of falsehood will die and burn in hell!
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by takedat(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Murphy T:

Datz the beauty of Nairaland and in general social media...not just for certain pple but for all even GEJ grin
At least we all know GEJ is the president, and he deserves public scrutiny. Have you ever created a thread discussing about the clueless maladroits we have in power? Abegiii!
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by Ak47bullet: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
Camilia247: well datz ur own opinion, i believe he was only justifying motives behind his book...he may have stepped on toes in the course of goverance and writing the book but this is expected, in politics no friend no woe grin as long as u mingle u way into power grin
Stepping on toes doesn't translate into criminal or corruption charges. Let's not mix up issues. He failed, and as a bull that senses danger, he is jumping up and down.
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by MurphyT1: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
take dat: At least we all know GEJ is the president, and he deserves public scrutiny. Have you ever created a thread discussing about the clueless maladroits we have in power? Abegiii!

whenever need be, i will...we all know dat goverance isnt easy, Elrufai even said dat today, though GEJ must hav made some mistakes here and there but dat doesnt make him or anybody for dat matter even u, clueless
Re: Elrufai Confesses Working Against Friends In Govt - AIT Focus Nigeria by Camilia247: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ak47 bullet:
Stepping on toes doesn't translate into criminal or corruption charges. Let's not mix up issues. He failed, and as a bull that senses danger, he is jumping up and down.

well datz ur opinion, even though he did so many inhumane things, demolished houses, sold some and gave some out, dat was cos he had the power to and he had to, but he didnt fail, i m just surprise dat that he was intelligently skipping some answers, well reasons best known to him..

(1) (Reply)

Amousn Will Surely Leave Oke Mosun Come 2015 / Boko Haram Moves Into Lagos, Ogun, Rivers States, Says Senator / The Reason Why Nigeria Can’t Disintegrate In 2015 – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.