Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola (847 Views)

Amaechi Or Fashola Or Rochas or Al makura- Who Is The Best Shoki Dancer (PICS) / Fashola Oshomole Ticket Or Fashola Rochas Ticket. / The Best Governor Lagos Ever Had, Jakande, Maruwa Or Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by barapistis(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
I was chatting with a friend yesterday and we came to this point.which of this two govs is better..is it fashola building eko atlantic city and other structures like road and d rest,controlling the highest paid state in nigeria,.or okorocha that is more people oriented,paying student fees,and also developing structures.

Your honest reviews pls
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by seunfly: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Which ever, all i know is that they are both progresive governor. How i wish we can have of them in Nigeria especialy from our so call largest party in Africa.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by alkadriyar(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
Even the opposition party could testify to it. I was amazed whn I read the speech of the chairman of the controvacial African people Congress (APC), crediting only the Lagos state governor Fashola among others as the only performing governor.
So if an opposition party can testify to this, what else do u want ?
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by barapistis(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
alkadriyar: Even the opposition party could testify to it. I was amazed whn I read the speech of the chairman of the controvacial African people Congress (APC), crediting only the Lagos state governor Fashola among others as the only performing governor.
So if an opposition party can testify to this, what else do u want ?

i mean whats the end result of what they are doing now...structural developement or people building which one pays at the long run

seunfly: Which ever, all i know is that they are both progresive governor. How i wish we can have of them in Nigeria especialy from our so call largest party in Africa.

i ques in our dreams
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by oluwadare26(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
What a nice comparison... Well, i cant answer dat question until i meet my Oga at the top
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by barapistis(m): 4:58am On Mar 16, 2013
abeg who be this oga at the top

oluwadare26: What a nice comparison... Well, i cant answer dat question until i meet my Oga at the top
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by ba7man(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2013
The most abitious projects in Nigeria are currently being undertaken in Lagos. I.e Eko Atlantic, Badagry Express etc. Others include The widening of Ikorodu road so that its whole length is 10 lanes, the elevated raillines....etc. If these other Governors bring their works down to Lagos, it would be swallowed up by the state without signs. Governing Lagos is a big responsibility that no State comes close to.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by Ikengawo: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic isn't a government project.....Credit for it doesn't go to Fashola
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by ba7man(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ikengawo: Eko Atlantic isn't a government project.....Credit for it doesn't go to Fashola
Who's the driving force behind it?? Who came up with the idea and convinced investors to buy into it?? Who provided the environment for it to be possible??
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by omonnakoda: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
ba7man: Who's the driving force behind it?? Who came up with the idea and convinced investors to buy into it?? Who provided the environment for it to be possible??
NOT Fashola,rather Tinubu
Ditto for the Badagry expressway BRT and all the other so called ambitious project ,they are Tinubu's ideas/projects. Fashola can claim credit fo Ikorodu road but seeing is believing.Let hiim deliver it.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by Ikengawo: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
ba7man: Who's the driving force behind it?? Who came up with the idea and convinced investors to buy into it?? Who provided the environment for it to be possible??
for one it was conceived in the Tinubu era, Nigerian banks are providing the funding, and a consortium of nigerian and international investors thought it it, and are executing it.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by ba7man(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ikengawo:
for one it was conceived in the Tinubu era, Nigerian banks are providing the funding, and a consortium of nigerian and international investors thought it it, and are executing it.
True, Tinubu might have conceived it but he required a technocrat to help him actualize it. They convinced the investors to put down their money in the project. They are the spear-heads of the project....they didn't just wake up one morning and find people sand-filling the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by barapistis(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Guys i tire for una oh..how does eko.atlantic city help in people building..me thinks u can ve much more than eko city if you build the people of lagos state

1 Like

Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by Ikengawo: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
You're 100% right. If you give the people of Lagos grants and loans to fix nieghborhoods and build these towers, enforce stricter building codes, and ofter grants to companies to instal plumbing, skyscrapers, electric projects etc, Lagos can be an Eko atlantic.

I'm no against the project, and believe the wall of lagos is needed, and since it's a private initiative it's fine, but gov can push for the same to happen in the mainland etc. It can't be left to rot.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2013

Who is doing better: Okorocha or Fashola?
The appropriate question should be: Whose propaganda is more effective/successful?

. . . .and the answer to that question lies in another question: Whose government has more money to bribe the mostly South-West-based press. We know who.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by barapistis(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ikengawo: You're 100% right. If you give the people of Lagos grants and loans to fix nieghborhoods and build these towers, enforce stricter building codes, and ofter grants to companies to instal plumbing, skyscrapers, electric projects etc, Lagos can be an Eko atlantic.

I'm no against the project, and believe the wall of lagos is needed, and since it's a private initiative it's fine, but gov can push for the same to happen in the mainland etc. It can't be left to rot.

Thanks bro...i just got tired of the whole thing.how was america built..if one can answer that you will know why every invention seems to originate from their...china may become the largest economy next year but america stil got the greatest brains or even minds
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
really dont know whether it is possible to compare a Governor who has done 2years in office to one who has spent 6years in office

not sure there is enough grounds to compare both
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by barapistis(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2013
Ok
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by geeez: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ikengawo: Eko Atlantic isn't a government project.....Credit for it doesn't go to Fashola

Na wa O! Some people don't think. Too dull for this forum. So if I'm able to build a brand as bank and I have the highest deposits in the country, who will you credit at the Bankers' Committee session? Me or my customers?
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by omonnakoda: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
ba7man: True, Tinubu might have conceived it but he required a technocrat to help him actualize it. They convinced the investors to put down their money in the project. They are the spear-heads of the project....they didn't just wake up one morning and find people sand-filling the Atlantic Ocean.

Fashola is a Technocrat? What exactly is a technocrat?
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by Ikengawo: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
geeez:

Na wa O! Some people don't think. Too dull for this forum. So if I'm able to build a brand as bank and I have the highest deposits in the country, who will you credit at the Bankers' Committee session? Me or my customers?

LSG doesn't have the highest 'deposit', isn't financing the project, isn't managing it, and didn't convince it.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=Ikengawo]

LSG doesn't have the highest 'deposit', isn't financing the project, isn't managing it, and didn't convince it.

You are trading words with an ignorant,repulsive,tribalistic and most certainly an inane scoundrel. Save your breath; That guy is an agbero.
Re: Who Is Doing Better.okorocha Or Fashola by ba7man(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ikengawo: You're 100% right. If you give the people of Lagos grants and loans to fix nieghborhoods and build these towers, enforce stricter building codes, and ofter grants to companies to instal plumbing, skyscrapers, electric projects etc, Lagos can be an Eko atlantic.

The Mainland isn't rotting. Its looking better than it has ever being. Even dark spots like Mushin, Oshodi will leave you quiet when you see the transformation works there. Its not paradise yet but its steps in the right direction. There are a lot of areas on the mainland that look better than Locations in any state you'll mention.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Names Of Kano Bombing Victims / Breaking News: Jonathan Names Amnesty Committee For Boko Haram / And It Gets Messier! What You Didn't Know About Doris Simeon And Daniel Ademino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.