Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Frosbel (m): Jesus ̶N̶o̶t̶ Now Mentioned In Pope Speech - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel (m): Jesus ̶N̶o̶t̶ Now Mentioned In Pope Speech (747 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frosbel (m): Jesus ̶N̶o̶t̶ Now Mentioned In Pope Speech by amdatam: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
[size=24pt]Pope Francis sets his own style on the papacy[/size]

Sending a message of radical humility Latin America’s first pope, Francis 1 has begun his reign at the Vatican.

The 76-year-old is regarded as a conservative, but is also seen as a potential force for reform.

Yesterday wearing simple black shoes and an ordinary wrist watch to his first Mass as pontiff,

he issued a warning to cardinals in the Sistine chapel.
We can walk all we want, we can build many things,
but if we don’t proclaim Jesus Christ, something is wrong.
We would end up a compassionate NGO.

Today Pope Francis will meet all the cardinals, including those aged over 80 who did not take part in the conclave.

Having on day one rejected some of the trimmings of office, he has instructed them to wear plain black cassocks and not the red with white lace surplices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eh9ysIEyb8
euronews Videos

Jesus Not Mentioned In Pope Speech by frosbel(m): 9:58am On Mar 14
https://www.nairaland.com/1225163/jesus-not-mentioned-pope-speech#14751330
Re: Frosbel (m): Jesus ̶N̶o̶t̶ Now Mentioned In Pope Speech by Goshen360(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hey, whatz up bro. ^^^ Call me NOW if you can......on xxxxxx4966. You gat it? Home alone grin
Re: Frosbel (m): Jesus ̶N̶o̶t̶ Now Mentioned In Pope Speech by amdatam: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Goshen360:

Hey, whatz up bro. ^^^ Call me NOW if you can......on xxxxxx4966. You gat it? Home alone grin

Waddap G?!
I went to bed late last night and woke up early, hardly had a proper sleep and felt groggy getting up,
but hey TGIF.

I'll get on the blower in a sec
Re: Frosbel (m): Jesus ̶N̶o̶t̶ Now Mentioned In Pope Speech by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
hmmmm, that was his homily a day after his election, you carry on misrepresenting my post 'ol Pal. grin

Besides , he can call the name of Jesus from now till eternity , it does not negate the falseness of the Roman Catholic Church , which is steeped into Paganism , using the name of Jesus once in a while to camouflage their fakeries , while directing the Majority of their prayers to the Queen of heaven aka Madonna.

Who is deceiving who Pal.

Many charlatan preachers scream Jesus from the pulpits every Sunday , but it does not stop them from fleecing and oppressing the poor through tithes and offerings . smiley

1 Like

Re: Frosbel (m): Jesus ̶N̶o̶t̶ Now Mentioned In Pope Speech by amdatam: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
frosbel: hmmmm, that was his homily a day after his election, you carry on misrepresenting my post 'ol Pal. grin

Besides , he can call the name of Jesus from now till eternity , it does not negate the falseness of the Roman Catholic Church , which is steeped into Paganism , using the name of Jesus once in a while to camouflage their fakeries , while directing the Majority of their prayers to the Queen of heaven aka Madonna.

Who is deceiving who Pal.

Many charlatan preachers scream Jesus from the pulpits every Sunday , but it does not stop them from fleecing and oppressing the poor through tithes and offerings. smiley

I was going to say that you're right bro, my ol' Pal, smiley

but not, because I don't want to say one thing now and "My Oga at the Top" will say it is another one grin

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjuvrq92RO896qrZUMZs0H9w5bCtG5bLJtfegPiv0ynNQPXmNF[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Pope’s Islam Overtures Force Muslim-born Convert To Quit Church / Identity Of Anti-christ By Key Christian Figures / Which Group Of Individuals First Committed Suicide Bombing In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.