Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Sex On First Meet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Meet (4021 Views)

How Her Friends Look At You When You First Meet Them / Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? / What To Say When U First Meet A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On First Meet by Fostercat(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hi every bd.just back from holidays.i hope u all had fun. from  my personal experience just want to find out why certain chicks do allow their self so cheap.ie having sex with a guy u meet the first time on earth .is it ideal for the guys i know they love it, but for the girls must u fall?
Re: Sex On First Meet by DaJunta(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
So wat are u trying to say That u laid a cheap gal while on hols shocked

Well, as they say "birds of d same feather flock 2geda" grin grin grin
Re: Sex On First Meet by efuah(f): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2008
You've never said anything good abt women on this forum. Remember, it takes two to burry a corpse! think abt it.
Re: Sex On First Meet by iice(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
Stay dia! Na today?
Yes some women can do it the man's way. . .screw you blind and walk off after getting her orgasm. . .did you think it was your ring she was after? tongue
Re: Sex On First Meet by Usiola(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2008
iice:

Stay dia! Na today?
Yes some women can do it the man's way. . .screw you blind and walk off after getting her orgasm. . .did you think it was your ring she was after? tongue

u go fear fear
Re: Sex On First Meet by Fostercat(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2008
You've never said anything good about women on this forum. Remember, it takes two to burry a corpse! think about it.
i love chicks to say the truth cool
but not the cheap type
for the cheap type,it just a fling n i move away
(just a Little secret!)
My condom is under my rug,close to my bed grin
Re: Sex On First Meet by Fostercat(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
That u laid a cheap girl while on hols
i tell u it was quite an experience :oon a first meet
u know what ?she was indeed good wink
Re: Sex On First Meet by nimbus(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Poster

A sick thread from a sick dude!
Re: Sex On First Meet by Pitokwe(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2008
interesting.does this really happen shocked
Re: Sex On First Meet by DaJunta(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2008
Foster cat:

Ahhh, so the CHEAP girl is afterall GOOD for u thereby confirming my earlier statement of birds of d same feather, grin grin grin

Oh boy, enjoy wink
Re: Sex On First Meet by Fostercat(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2008
thereby confirming my earlier statement of birds of d same feather
i just did the trial and error mechanism and it worked for me.i never tought i would do it dat day considering her serious looks.but inside thr room, the reverse was the case.i made it on the first meet cool
Re: Sex On First Meet by bigfather(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2008
Once debe,Ever debe ! grin
Re: Sex On First Meet by naijachix(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2008
ha ha ha!

gud 4 ya dudes.

those kind of flings are the sweetest. but i'd rather defer the gratification till . . . .
lol.
Re: Sex On First Meet by Kashif(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2008
Foster cat:

Hi every bd.just back from holidays.i hope u all had fun. from my personal experience just want to find out why certain chicks do allow their self so cheap.ie having sex with a guy u meet the first time on earth .is it ideal for the guys i know they love it, but for the girls must u fall?

Both of you are the same thing. Dont think she is cheaper than you are! Dont be surprised she wont remember your name the following day.

Foster cat:

Stop feeling cool embarassed
Re: Sex On First Meet by Fostercat(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
Stop feeling cool
na u sabi cool
wetin don happen don happen cool
equation balance wink
Re: Sex On First Meet by reality4us(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
@poster,
You are as cheap as the girl you are trying to condenm here. The girl saw your unclothedness the way you saw hers, so what are you talking about. When I was a bachelor, I gave a babe lift one evening and it took me up to two hours to convince her to follow me home. We slept same night and she turned out to be a very good girl and we dated for two and half years.
Today she is happily married and I am also happily married too.

A girl can play so hard to get and at the end of it you find out that she is a LovePeddler. Our sisters deserve some respect please.
Re: Sex On First Meet by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
I believe you did not reject the sex, when offered?
Re: Sex On First Meet by janami(f): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
@poster
stop making noise jo angry A man with dignity wont try this rubbish u are shouting about
Re: Sex On First Meet by Emeka72(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2008
@poster who initiated the sex move; you, d babe or both.?
Re: Sex On First Meet by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2008
i bet he initiated the move.

@ poster
to use your own words, why is it that some men look for one night stands and flings? is it because they are incapable of having something as serious as a commitment? i mean, why expose yourself to all kinds of diseases just because the idea of growing up and becoming a responsible member of society is so repulsive?
Re: Sex On First Meet by Busta(f): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2008
@so darn wat?

clap for ursef!
Re: Sex On First Meet by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
the guy nko? is he not 'cheap' also? abi they both had sex on the first meet hypocrite lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Sex On First Meet by Emeka72(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ poster I see no reason why you should be showing much concern over that issue. afterall d babe is not cheaper than you are. you both agreed to it to me the babe is superior to you because she gave you what you wanted and went on her life with ease.
Re: Sex On First Meet by touche(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2008
Rule No. 1:

Real players never kiss and tell.

I bet the poster spent the 'holidays' jerking off, and now he's here bragging about his wildest fantasies.

hisses loudly, walks away from thread and slams the door
Re: Sex On First Meet by Teekay82(f): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2008
I think its pathetic dat u dnt hav anyting beta 2 talk abt except 4 da fact dat u got laid same day. lots of guys get laid same day do u see dem advertsing it? D only cheap person i c here its u!
Re: Sex On First Meet by janami(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2008
touche:

Rule No. 1:

Real players never kiss and tell.
abi o. i will add my own there sef. REAL MEN NEVER kiss and tell tongue
Re: Sex On First Meet by ifyalways(f): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
LMAO
@IICE shocked grin tongue
@poster,whatever opinion you have abt those gals,same goes with you cool
Re: Sex On First Meet by TheSly: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2008
Sex On First Meet
Its cool! cool
Re: Sex On First Meet by tommyex(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2008
Jus use ur condom SIr,na wetin u like be that
Re: Sex On First Meet by TheSly: 12:32am On Mar 28, 2008
Na u sabi!!. . . . cool
Re: Sex On First Meet by Teejay07(m): 1:14am On Mar 28, 2008
@poster,

GROWN MEN (MATURED IN THE REAL SENSE) NEVER KISS AND TELL. At least respect the person of the lady. Imagine, it could be your sister, your daughter or any other close female relation. Would you wish your kind of person on them.

The fact that you had a nice time was enough for you to appreciate the 'service' the lady rendered you. For you to now turn around and gloat shows you as an ingrate. Another way to look at it is to put yourself in the other person's shoes. U know, if u had been a woman, u could have been worse than the person u are now condemning.

Though I respect your right to have your say in here, but what you have done is in bad taste.

Now, I pity the poor lady to have met a person like you. Poor woman. You know, I am sure we are yet to hear the last of this story. I hope you have heard the new term, "The evil that men do, just does not live after them, it lives to haunt them". Just keep us posted. embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Sex On First Meet by 4Him(m): 1:17am On Mar 28, 2008
Since when did females lose the right to have sex on their first date?
If you think its cheap then u shld have trodden the path of honor, told her to save it for the next date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute / How Many Fathers Can Do This To Their Sons???? (pictures). / Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.